4 minutes ago, JB. said:

Ok, last try before I consider burning my pc. Its name remains 6.1.0.

I have re-uploaded it to Mega after a scan by Malwarebites. 

Just uploaded now. 

Well, it just worked for me. The defender is silent like a fish

3 hours ago, JB. said:

Which is not to say that there are no plans for NR7 or NR8, or as many as it takes to get to the end. 

Oh, I see. You're done with the current chapter, not the whole story. The misunderstanding was on my part then.

Just funny information:
In the original game with the DLC's the player has 15854 lines of dialogue.
In the Nuka Ride the player has 4680 lines of dialogue.
Nuka Ride = almost 1/3 of the whole game.
@JB., you are a dialogue monster.

Edited by Axary
58 minutes ago, Axary said:

It's just funny information.
In the original game with the DLC's, the player has 15854 lines of dialogue.
In the Nuka Ride, the player has 4680 lines of dialogue.

A more apt comparison would be to the number of lines only in the Nuka World DLC. It's rather apparent that JB. has created a replacement for it which is larger and more engaging in every way imaginable.

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

A more apt comparison would be to the number of lines only in the Nuka World DLC. It's rather apparent that JB. has created a replacement for it which is larger and more engaging in every way imaginable.

Nuka Wolrd DLC - 1233 lines of player dialogues
Nuka Ride - 4680 lines of player dialogues
"Nuka Wolrd" looks like an infant on comparison to "Nuka Ride".

Edited by Axary
14 minutes ago, Axary said:

Nuka Wolrd DLC - 1233 lines of player dialogues
Nuka Ride - 4680 lines of player dialogues
"Nuka Wolrd" looks like an infant on comparison to "Nuka Ride".

So almost 4x the dialogue of the original DLC. That's a feat!

1 hour ago, Axary said:

It's just funny information.
In the original game with the DLC's, the player has 15854 lines of dialogue.
In the Nuka Ride, the player has 4680 lines of dialogue.

Having made a voiced mod for a dialogue heavy mod, I understand exactly what you're saying.

6 hours ago, JB. said:

@Itchy Crabs Thanks! Nuka Ride should have a higher priority than PRP, both mods are compatible but since Nuka Ride edits Nuka Town, it needs more priority. If not, weird things are going to happen (I suspect it may be the cause of Maxson's disappearance or navmeshes problems). Same with "Freddie Mercury." His "battle" happens outside the map boundaries so NR needs priority over PRP. 

Some serious enemies of my mod are: 

1. Batches patches. 
  2. ReSaver. 
  3. Uninstalling mods during the game. 
  4. Low priority in load order. 

All of the above will cause problems when it comes to filling aliases, packages and so on.  

@jockmare There will actually be a chance to kill the Overboss and put a replacement there. The mod is slowly heading towards that scenario, where you are going to decide who gets to keep Nuka World. Either Colter or Bradberton. And that would lead to defining who the next "Overbitch" would be. Either the protagonist, or in Bradberton's case, her Overbitch would be Sierra Petrovita. 

But, yes, the character is made to be hateful. 

Thanks JB, after the last time I played NR I completely reinstalled FO4 and everything.  I read a guide somewhere that told me to avoid LOOT & any auto sorting programs and bash patches, your the second to confirm this.   I now only use Wrye Bash for checking load order in a effort to avoid Warehouse 13 style "artifacts" popping up in my game. Where I think I goofed was starting a fresh save with PRP last in order then changed to NR later creating this artifacts issue.  Stuff floating exc...

It's funny how much a little thing can blow up so much, I missed the Freddie battle because that type of content has really grown on me.  The Poodle battle especially, I hope you have more of that coming.   Maybe even one or two with OB just to get some payback, even if it comes with consequences.  Just a cathartic kick to the balls in that way only she can if you know what I mean.

@JB., I have a problem with Principal Hyden. When he tells me to shoot at him, after this happened, he takes his head and says the same things. He is immortal. All the tasks of the quest about the movie are completed, but the quest itself is not completed and nothing can be done. Hayden just stands naked and that's it.
This is the stage of quest 312.
Why so and what to do?

Edited by Barry W.
10 minutes ago, Barry W. said:

@JB., I have a problem with Principal Hyden. When he tells me to shoot at him, after this happened, he takes his head and says the same thingы. He is immortal. All the tasks of the quest about the movie are completed, but the quest itself is not completed and nothing can be done. Hayden just stands naked and that's it.
This is the stage of quest 312.
Why so and what to do?

You only need one shot. I don't know why it might fail. Some mod that affects weapons/shooting values/aiming, probably? Hmm. Maybe a reload should fix it, you can reload or you can try these setstage that are on Mega. 

SetStage _NukaRide_Student 150; Shooting Scene

SetStage _NukaRide_Student 160; After Shooting Scene

?SetStage _NukaRide_Student 170; Sex Scene

1 hour ago, JB. said:

You only need one shot. I don't know why it might fail. Some mod that affects weapons/shooting values/aiming, probably? Hmm. Maybe a reload should fix it, you can reload or you can try these setstage that are on Mega. 

SetStage _NukaRide_Student 150; Shooting Scene

SetStage _NukaRide_Student 160; After Shooting Scene

?SetStage _NukaRide_Student 170; Sex Scene

Well, when I put SetStage _NukaRide_Student 160  and SetStage _NukaRide_Student 170; Sex Scene nothing changed.

Only after SetStage _NukaRide_Student 180 can proceed futher... so I have to miss this scene totally. (

Seems like problem is with AAF to start, but I don't know why... I did everything from those "F*cking Manual" and all was fine. Except this scene.

UPD: the problem was in Kziitd Poses AAF patch, which I installed yesterday. Without it all works!

Edited by Barry W.
On 3/18/2023 at 7:43 PM, JB. said:

There hasn't been a report like yours and frankly the script looks good for sure, I just checked it. Try reloading and trying again. If you are still having problems use the setstage that is on the Mega page, you can't miss it. 

I'm afraid iv just ran into this. 

Spoiler

i activated the oven to cook a meal for music and enter a meat chopping animation whilst she moves to sit on the stool. I then get the popup asking what to do to the ingredients first. I select to clean them and then i get stuck in an animation loop of chopping meat. no further popups and i can't exit the animation.

33 minutes ago, trekkie said:

I'm afraid iv just ran into this. 

Reveal hidden contents

i activated the oven to cook a meal for music and enter a meat chopping animation whilst she moves to sit on the stool. I then get the popup asking what to do to the ingredients first. I select to clean them and then i get stuck in an animation loop of chopping meat. no further popups and i can't exit the animation.

Ahh! 
I see!
Well, the correct choice is the middle one. 
The first one will skip everything. 
The middle one is the right one. 
The last one doesn't work ? but it's incorrect anyway.

@Casa98 

Edited by JB.
55 minutes ago, yuhyyuh1 said:

Still getting virus detection on the fusion girl bodyslide files and voice overs from the MEGA. 

I'm sure I packed that after the Malwarebites cleanup but, I ran Malwarebites again with no warnings and repacked the bodyslide files (it's now called 1.03 if you want to download it). 

@JB. I may have missed something.  I'll try to type this without giving too much away. I'm at the part where the overboss tells me we're going to see his friend. I have a choice to make, with two options. Yes to get the thing done to me, or no to not get the thing done to me. I told Overboss I would like to get the thing done to me, but in the last dialogue option, the only option that would end the conversation was to not get the thing. So apparently I can get the piercings, but I don't have the option to do the other thing.  If this was intentional and I made a mistake in my dialogue choices, that's one thing. But otherwise, there might be a tweak needed to the dialogue options so that I can end the conversation and get the other thing.

3 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

@JB. I may have missed something.  I'll try to type this without giving too much away. I'm at the part where the overboss tells me we're going to see his friend. I have a choice to make, with two options. Yes to get the thing done to me, or no to not get the thing done to me. I told Overboss I would like to get the thing done to me, but in the last dialogue option, the only option that would end the conversation was to not get the thing. So apparently I can get the piercings, but I don't have the option to do the other thing.  If this was intentional and I made a mistake in my dialogue choices, that's one thing. But otherwise, there might be a tweak needed to the dialogue options so that I can end the conversation and get the other thing.

I will need more context. You can use spoilers. 

I also need to know if you are OB bitch or not, as that also alters some things.