For some reason I can't ask people for gossips anymore, w/o explanation. There is lack of such option for anyone(?).
Maybe I had zero renown or sth?

BTW. Could you add debug/cheat option to mass-reveal gossips for all characters?

EDIT: Female ruler takes female concubines.

Edited by CobraPL

First off, very interesting mod. I do enjoy it and what it brings to the table. If there are two things I could ask, First, can you make speaking to the prisoners compatible with the captivity events mod? It seems to collide with the dialogue on that and captivity events overwrite it. Second, more lesbian options please. Character I have is a lesbian queen. Besides that, I enjoy the mod greatly!

9 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Hmm, I'm able to ask for gossip.

I think what he means is that the gossip you get become more rare more you play even you dont know much about some Faction or Lord/Lady.I see that always when i start ho ever i ask give me gossip from 20 or more Person then half game many start only to say you know all and there is nothing new but if you insist and ask another Lord/Lady even in the same City she give you again a lot of gossip until the point no one give you nothing any more only if you speak with great army leaders you get then again a lot of gossip.

And not sure its a bug or a conflict but many things dont show up in the Encyclopedia Companion get Raped in the Arena and is even Pregnant from that but apart its pregnant nothing say why in the encyclopedia same for a lot of Ladys that was raped after battle. But this even change more longer you play at the start all get write in the Encyclopedia and more you play it become lesser until a point where real nothing show up any more . As example my little Sister have now 6 Children from different Lords trough Rape after battle and arena but in the Encyclopedia i can only see that she have Children but not why.

then to the Arena itself the Protecting part work only if you change valour to 1 for the Companions and all other to 0 if not they want always that you protect them in the Arena maybe its better to make an option where you dont need to Talk to them with Protecting on and off

Found a weird error after taking out the Conspirator Bandit Hideout in the Campaign.

- Exception

Spoiler

Exception information
Type: System.InvalidOperationException
Message: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
Source: mscorlib
CallStack:

1. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
  2. at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
  3. at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSpecialHeroManager.TryOfferWarWife(Kingdom k)
  4. at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSpecialHeroManager.DailyTick()
  5. at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignBehaviors.OnDailyTick()
  6. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
  7. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTick()
  8. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
  9. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
  10. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
  11. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
  12. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
  13. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
  14. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
  15. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
  16. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
  17. at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
  18. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick_Patch9(GameManagerBase this, Single dt)
  19. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

- Enhanced Stacktrace

Spoiler
  • Frame: ThrowInvalidOperationException at offset 60 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 16)
    • Module: UNKNOWN
      Method: static System.Void System.ThrowHelper::ThrowInvalidOperationException(System.ExceptionResource resource)
  • Frame: MoveNextRare at offset 14277867 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 19)
      Method: System.Boolean System.Collections.Generic.Enumerator::MoveNextRare()
  • Frame: TryOfferWarWife at offset 817 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 439)
    • Module: PrimaeNoctisBLord
      Method: static System.Void PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSpecialHeroManager::TryOfferWarWife(TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Kingdom k)
  • Frame: DailyTick at offset 148 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 36)
      Method: static System.Void PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSpecialHeroManager::DailyTick()
  • Frame: OnDailyTick at offset 29 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 25)
      Method: System.Void PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignBehaviors::OnDailyTick()
  • Frame: InvokeList at offset 27 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 13)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent::InvokeList(TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EventHandlerRec list)
  • Frame: DailyTick at offset 40 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 15)
      Method: virtual System.Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents::DailyTick()
  • Frame: DailyTick at offset 41 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 19)
      Method: virtual System.Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher::DailyTick()
  • Frame: DailyTick at offset 115 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 0)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign::DailyTick(TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, System.Object[] delegateParams)
  • Frame: RunHandlers at offset 75 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 23)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent::RunHandlers(System.Object[] delegateParams)
  • Frame: CheckUpdate at offset 89 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 27)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent::CheckUpdate()
  • Frame: SignalPeriodicEvents at offset 162 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 71)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager::SignalPeriodicEvents()
  • Frame: Tick at offset 107 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 68)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign::Tick()
  • Frame: OnMapModeTick at offset 256 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 140)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState::OnMapModeTick(System.Single dt)
  • Frame: OnTick at offset 147 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 77)
      Method: virtual System.Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState::OnTick(System.Single dt)
  • Frame: OnTick at offset 114 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 47)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager::OnTick(System.Single dt)
  • Frame: OnTick at offset 75 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 25)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.Core.Game::OnTick(System.Single dt)
  • Frame: TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick_Patch9 at offset 219 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: -1)
    • Module: Cheats
      Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysAddItems::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysCharacterAttributes::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysCharacterPoints::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysInfluence::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysMoney::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysTroopCount::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysTroopExperience::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.Combat.HealthRegeneration::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.Combat.PartyHealthRegeneration::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Method: static System.Void TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick_Patch9(TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase this, System.Single dt)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase::OnTick(System.Single dt)
  • Frame: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1 at offset 927 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: -1)
    • Module: Bannerlord.ButterLib
      Method: static System.Void Bannerlord.ButterLib.ExceptionHandler.BEWPatch::Finalizer(System.Exception __exception)
      Method: static System.Void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module this, System.Single dt)
      Method: System.Void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module::OnApplicationTick(System.Single dt)

- Involved Modules

Spoiler
  • PrimaeNoctisBLord
    • Method: static System.Void PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSpecialHeroManager::TryOfferWarWife(TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Kingdom k)
      Frame: TryOfferWarWife at offset 817 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 439)
    • Method: static System.Void PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSpecialHeroManager::DailyTick()
      Frame: DailyTick at offset 148 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 36)
    • Method: System.Void PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignBehaviors::OnDailyTick()
      Frame: OnDailyTick at offset 29 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: 25)
  • Cheats
    • Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysAddItems::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Frame: TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick_Patch9 at offset 219 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: -1)
    • Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysCharacterAttributes::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
      Frame: TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick_Patch9 at offset 219 in file:line:column :0:0 (IL Offset: -1)
    • Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysCharacterPoints::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
    • Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysInfluence::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
    • Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysMoney::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
    • Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysTroopCount::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
    • Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysTroopExperience::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
    • Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.Combat.HealthRegeneration::OnTick(System.Single& dt)
    • Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.Combat.PartyHealthRegeneration::OnTick(System.Single& dt)

Hope this helps :( This is a three day campaign.

7 hours ago, CobraPL said:

Yup, it returned.
SOMETHING causes gossip option to completely disappear w/o telling reasons. While then it comes back after some gameplay.
Low luck maybe? I don't know.

Luck still only affects fatal damage and sometimes giving you better rolls like during flirting.

Will there be an option to claim noblewomen taken during sieges? Right now I'm only able to ask them for gossip, no matter if its talking to them in the dungeon or as prisoners on the world map.

BTW, great mod. I thought it already had a lot of depth with the tournaments, prisoners, and flirting, but then I found out about traditions and holy shit. Just declared my own kingdom and now I'm trying to unlock them all.

Note if playing female with this mod + Captivity mod, your game will crash later consistently while playing (i think some backend checks fail for one of the mods which crashes it),  you will also get some graphical bugs.

Edit: blue shadow glitch is caused by Nvidia DLSS in-game graphics settings, this can be turned off to solve issue, apparently this is a known issue since v1.9

Edited by frenzy699
Did research of shadow glitch

@Nibbler2345 Get an instant CTD when talking to first village head about Primae Noctis as a male character. - on new game, just started, went from training fields to closest village

This is using the latest version of this mod (redownloaded 1h ago) on latest game version. - Harmony is installed and loaded as 1st in load order.

Additional note: did more research, it seems the issue could also be related to harmony side?

Although not sure why it crashes specifically when you try start this mod by talking to someone

Edited by frenzy699
additional details
6 hours ago, frenzy699 said:

@Nibbler2345 Get an instant CTD when talking to first village head about Primae Noctis as a male character. - on new game, just started, went from training fields to closest village

This is using the latest version of this mod (redownloaded 1h ago) on latest game version. - Harmony is installed and loaded as 1st in load order.

Additional note: did more research, it seems the issue could also be related to harmony side?

Although not sure why it crashes specifically when you try start this mod by talking to someone

It can be a Problem with Harmony and the other Main Mods as the Mod maker of that Mods seams to have some Problem he change and update his Mods without break why they cause CTD in the past 3 days i download something like 15 Times a new Version of his Mods why he have to fix something

Got this error:

Inner exception callstack: 
No inner exception was thrownOuter exception callstack: 
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSpecialHeroManager.TryOfferWarWife(Kingdom k)
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSpecialHeroManager.DailyTick()
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignBehaviors.OnDailyTick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick_Patch9(GameManagerBase this, Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

My MC is ignoring (or sometimes protecting) defeated women he could rightfully fuck in the arena. This is the case for Sturgian women in a Sturgian arena, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Is the MC's involvement here not implemented yet? Or do I need a particular personality trait (like Deceitful or Cruel) or a particular "PN start roll" number? If rolled, what trait and should it be closer to 0 or 999?

Maybe my tournament sample size is just too small to have seen it yet.

20 hours ago, xentionX said:

Got any ETA on that? ^^ Will understand if you dont want to give out any ETA's :) 

I'm not in a rush to add anything right now because they've actually broken some systems I was working on with their multi-battle thing they just added last patch, and it's actually ruining more than one of the mechanics I spent a long time making. Because of these stupid multi battles, there's no way to detect when a "huge battle" has ended, so now battle memories won't be generated properly, one of the main ways to generate memories. "After battle orgy" also will never work correctly like this.

Also troop experience isn't awarded properly now, and I suspect loot divvying and prisoners also aren't all because of the stupid multi battles.

If they're going to be doing nonsense like that then maybe I should just wait until they stop breaking everything.

13 minutes ago, SeranaUser said:

My MC is ignoring (or sometimes protecting) defeated women he could rightfully fuck in the arena. This is the case for Sturgian women in a Sturgian arena, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Is the MC's involvement here not implemented yet? Or do I need a particular personality trait (like Deceitful or Cruel) or a particular "PN start roll" number? If rolled, what trait and should it be closer to 0 or 999?

I just think it's not quite working right and needs to be adjusted again, no other reason. Or now that I'm using harmony maybe I will make tournament stuff better.

15 minutes ago, CCMods said:

Got this error:

Inner exception callstack: 
No inner exception was thrownOuter exception callstack: 
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSpecialHeroManager.TryOfferWarWife(Kingdom k)
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSpecialHeroManager.DailyTick()
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignBehaviors.OnDailyTick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick_Patch9(GameManagerBase this, Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

Should be fixed in the version I uploaded yesterday.

Edited by Nibbler2345

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4575

A fun addition that seems to work well with PN on 1.0.0. Arrange marriage for a companion and then claim PN marriage rights with the companion or spouse. A traveling companion may need to drop the spouse off at a castle or town first for interaction. From three arranged marriages I got one M/M couple so no guarantees of a bride...and not sure what would happen with two brides.

5 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I'm not in a rush to add anything right now because they've actually broken some systems I was working on with their multi-battle thing they just added last patch, and it's actually ruining more than one of the mechanics I spent a long time making. Because of these stupid multi battles, there's no way to detect when a "huge battle" has ended, so now battle memories won't be generated properly, one of the main ways to generate memories. "After battle orgy" also will never work correctly like this.

Hate this feature. It actually would have worked if instead of going straight back the the "attack them" menu, it just went back to the map. It defeats the purpose of retreating if it's just going to let the losing army start a new 300vs900 battle that they will for sure also lose.

19 hours ago, SeranaUser said:

For me it works but i have to Talk more then 1 time to my Companions as they forget it after some time and get again Protect from my Team.First to make sure they decline to be Protect you need to change there Traits make all 0 and only Valour 2 only so they dont want to get Protect.

Then for the MC seams strange but i have rape near all my Companions and Ladys in the Arena even i have all Positive traits at maximum the only Problem i have until now is that the other Lords Protect all Woman even my Companions what is a little bit funny as i have to Protect them not the other Lords with what i have nothing to do as they have to Rape them :) General my Teams respect the non Protecting thing even i must Talk more then one time to my Companions but other Lords not.

As i write better to make standard an option to not Protect and then ask to some one that you dont want she get Rape if she want to be Protect so you avoid to talk to to much Companions much more as i play always with infinite Companions so i have always 100-200 Females with me. so exact the opposite how its now as now you Protect always until you ask what they want.Or an Option in general with that you can turn off and on the Option to Protecting for all with 1 click

19 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Maybe you can insert an Mod that avoid Multi Battles i use actual the updatet Cheat Mod it have an option that Battle end always with 1 side lose  as it block the Moral retreat part for your Troops and for the enemy so no one  run away to start after a new Battle (The Player is still able to escape)

Edited by GladiusVictorius