Don't see anyone making new animations for bannerlord. Back in 1.6ish, tpac exporter couldn't export fbx animation files so I never tried. I see that the tool lets you now so I attempted to override on another animation but it did not override. (maybe I overridden another fbx so it would have work if correctly named it etc) Maybe you can make new ones but not override old ones? I'll try another time later when I'm bored. Although, maybe someone knows the answer and is kind enough to share so I don't waste my time.

Yes the animation tool didn't seem to work for awhile and I haven't tried in a long time. If someone can make animations it's very easy to display the scenes in game, and the scenes are just fixed bannerlord scene files like the ones you can walk around in and make in the editor, you can even open up hotbutter scenes in the editor and see how they're constructed, the issue is just getting in new animations other than the freakin horse riding animation.

I know you addressed this at the front of the thread, but a repeatable "make love" option for your lover / concubine / spouse (all three even) would be great.

I'm playing a Dynasty style game like it's Crusader Kings and the lack of ability to repeatedly nail the women I'm trying to use for creating dynastic turmoil is frustrating my efforts, haha.

IDK how complex it would be to implement, but yeah, a simple "Make Love" or "Lay with Lover/Spouse/Concubine" option, repeatable daily, with chance of pregnancy would be great.

Edit: I'm trying to write a mod that makes it more likely by several orders of magnitude for blood relatives that are unhappy with you (with a scaling threshold slidebar players can set) to either join a different Kingdom or create a secession faction within your own. Gotta get me that Game of Thrones drama.

Edited by JustADuDeWithPervyThoughts
15 hours ago, JustADuDeWithPervyThoughts said:

Isn't that the "Wait with Someone" trigger?

I more meant a specific trigger with anyone you've made your lover. A conversation option where you can nail them then and there.

I suggest trying Family Control mod, or maybe Hot Butter. IDK how compatible these mods are with Primae Noctis.

Hey yall a bit OT but can anyone offer a suggestion. I stopped playing the Beta about 1.6.  Started the release. Spent hours trying to fix underwear showing only to find out that the devs added it to the mesh. Anyone know of a working mod that removes the underwear from men. I think the Bastards mod fixed the women. But men still have the loin cloth. Saw one that supposedly works on Nexus but they added something that is supposed to be a penis. I would rather have Ken dolls than that thing hanging between the legs. 

does this mod do anything when you get defeated in the battle (surrender included)?

because every time it happen, I always crash,

tried it with only primaenoctis (with harmony,butterlib,UIExtender,MCMv5) on the new game, look for any named army, get defeated, it resulted in crash.

next, tried it with only harmony,butterlib,UIExtender,MCMv5 on the new game, look for any named army, get defeated, and its fine.

Edit: just did a little checking, crash only happen with female PC.

Edited by ds64
2 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Well, it is possible to do for sure. Dunno how necessary it is for this mod though. 

Sorry, to clarify I was thinking about the Primae Noctis relations thing.

Flirt chance, seduction, etc. Essentially making winning a tournament or beating someone in that tournament (as in kill credit) give a bonus or malus to your chance to seduce / flirt with them based on their traits and personality.

I've been really enjoying the mod even though I play in bannerlord a female main. You get the atmosphere of the harsh times. I completely understand not modding area's you don't enjoy but on a code level.. what would happen if you allowed the female pc to get random events like the npcs?

So seduction for example, I've noticed female npcs can get seduced. What would happen if you included female pc in the list? If things didn't blow up, I'd find that hilarious. Be cool to add 'include female pc in random events' in the settings for people who don't care about the details. I think the only thing would be some way of saying 'hey this happen to you, deal with it'. Maybe adding the pc female in the randomized npc pool would cause problems but if not and is easy... that would be an epic addition.

You mean with the flirting system? That would require work but I wasn't really thinking about that. I'd have to look at the code to know if it was possible but for example:

Fraternization event between two npc's. 
Code would check if female npc has fraternization law
Code would check if male is available
Code would have sexual encounter between female npc and male npc.

No idea if that is the logic structure but just for illustration let's say it's so. 

So what I was suggesting is to add:
check if pc is female and if kingdom she is in has Fraternization. (so no males)

Besides the sexual encounter data being updated, to include green text in the world spam to say "Female character slept with X due to fraternization' or whatever.

In my head it's easy to add in theory. Since it's no control and just green update text which is just a summery. I get some players would hate that but I wouldn't. So having one last check "If settings is True" so to disable it for those who don't like it. 

I picked on seduction since I saw a female companion get a seduction event so I thought it was doing the same. So if the female pc had a one night stand, a green message would be displayed saying so and her sexual encounter text would be updated. 

The Laws seams to have a Bug if you chose Arena Rights for the winner for your Kingdom your Companions and Lords Rape and get Raped if you chose after that new Law that Rape in the arena is a Sacred Act and Protecting is against the Law no one Rape any more :) have done now after i make that Law 12 T ornaments in my City and there was not 1 Rape before my Male Companions was Raping every woman that they was able to beat