1 hour ago, DarksideRevan said:

That's smart actually, but unfortunately I'm already past that part, thought there was a way to change the stats later or edit them.

try to deactivate the mod ofc backup your safe first then try re-install mod (just untick mod, load game, save game, tick mod load save game and u'll get the option to reselect stats, not sure if this will brick your safe but backup first).

On 11/9/2022 at 9:33 AM, Nibbler2345 said:

I don't know, I will have to fix it when I remake the tournament stuff with harmony.

Seams to work now but the rape with that law become real rare as i write before my little Brother was raping every woman now with that law after 15 Tournaments there was exact 2 Rapes 

5 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I'm planning to add someone who can change them but it'll probably be awhile.

And yes is needed as seams i have to much Butt affinity regardless how much time i Rape i use only the Butt from the woman

14 hours ago, DarksideRevan said:

Where are the values stored? I would love to dig around and edit them somehow for this save. I have the same problem as the poster above, my character loves ass too much lol.

i want to know that to but not only for me want to see what have my little Brother he is a Sex Machine there is not one Woman in the entire Country that was not Raped from him :) he have after 200 Days something like 30 children

Thank You for the mod, Nibbler2345 I am having quite some fun with it.

I am playing it with Bannerlord 1.0.0 version although there is already 1.0.1.

Bugs that I have found, besides the one with a message in screenshot:

- When I choose to enact a new tradition, I assume it was supposed to take away the money not give it to me. Well, it takes away some luck but gives amount of money instead.

- Once tradition is enacted it ends up with strange percentage, like 103%.

- While playing as female clan leader, once I surrender to other noble, without a fight I get crash to the desktop.

20221111194948_1.jpg

8 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I will disable female player getting claimed for now because that is causing the crash.

Thank You!

I still have percentages over 100% and for some reason I can't choose to enact new traditions, like "Fraternization II" although encyclopedia says it only depends on "Fraternization I" to be enacted.

Another question - about traditions that are said as "not yet coded" - they are there just as a teaser for a future feature or there is already some gameplay features already there? Meaning, is there anything fun or is it just a resource / luck drain?

20221113092916_1.jpg

At same point, when I set the husband of my fem. character to lead his own group, when I "catch" him inside a settlement there appears an option "wait with someone".

I am not sure it is this mod or hot butter, but it is all written from a male player perspective. It seams like a neat way to pass the time but it really should be adjusted for the fem perspective as well.

Another few points -

Gestation period for women in this game seems all wrong. It's like - You can have a new baby almost in the same day after You gave birth to the previous. It seems like a random number to "learn about pregnancy" and then new kid appears. I think someone left a debugging code in the game. Also - not sure it is this mod or something else.

11 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I forgot to disable that for female heroes. And as you can see, that's why most female content isn't complete yet.

That's so sad ... :(

My kink is to play submissive female perspective exactly ...

Well it's still fun. Looking forward for the moment when "my daughters" will turn 20 :)

About the multi battle thing. Been thinking about it.

- Is it only the player party thing (not sure if AI parties have such option). If so it should be rather straighforward to hack around

- If AI parties have an option to bail out in the middle, does it really matter? Can be done but requires bit more (like start of the battle time)

1) The player party could be dealt by saving the end of battle data and the time of day (day number+time of the day).

2) If there is already a battle data saved with the same time then add this data to the previous (multi battle situation)

3) Now you only need to recognise the last part of the multi battle. This might be doable if you can wait that the time of the day has progressed e.g. 5% of game day from the time stamp. Then you could assume the multi battle has ended. Why? Because battles where player is part do not progress the game time (to my knowledge). Also if the battles have more time difference than that threshold (5% or what ever you like) can be considered different battles.

Also even better if there can be only two parts in a battle at most. Then you don't even need a time stamp if you always delete unnecessary battle data (or mark invalid). Then just having a saved battle data would indicate there was earlier part of this battle.

Maybe not a very nice hack, but should work

48 minutes ago, xlvs said:

Well it's still fun. Looking forward for the moment when "my daughters" will turn 20 :)

You mean 18. You can start the game at earliest when you are 20, but people get full age at 18. You can use the command prompt to change your age to 18 (any lower will crash the game). I sometimes set my age 18 in the beginning to max my character's life time in the game

When ever i choose "there's something i'd like to discuss" with a recently married Hearth lords Wife, i'm getting a CTD. https://report.butr.link/2B292E.html . What makes things weird is the vanilla marriage option is there too, but i don't have any mods i know of that would do that. I tried the vanilla options to test things out and i didn't get a ctd, but i hit a dead end when i needed to ask myself permission to marry.

Had crash when someone was born to Jeremos and I got error message in game and Better Exception Error. Looks like I have to cheat and kill whoever that bore Jeremos's child otherwise I will lose my current savegame.

image.png.61b50463b5c27705319c942705a36cf7.png

- Reasons
Source: mscorlib
Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key

- Inner exception
Source: No module
No inner exception was thrown

- Callstacks
Protip: Use a debugger like dnSpy or Visual studio to trace the source of error, by stepping the program line by line. You can restart with dnSpy attached.

Inner exception callstack:
No inner exception was thrown
Outer exception callstack:
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNPregnancy.TryAdvancePregnancy(CharacterObject charObj, Int32 daysToSubtract)
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignBehaviors.OnDailyTickHeroEvent(Hero hero)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickHero(Hero hero)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickHero(Hero hero)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Double timeUnitsElapsed)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicDailyTick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.TickPeriodicEvents()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

17 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I don't know if you'll be able to. Looks like you somehow ended up with a pregnancy with no mother.

I think I found out the problem. Turned out that PN probably not play well with Bandit Militia because Jeremos is actually a female and it's a spawned bandit leader and I'm guessing one of the lord defeated her party and claimed her. I think I'm going to turn off Bandit Militia for now.