4 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

The one that's near impossible to find is Istiana. I'm not crazy about needing to do the main quest and choose a side to get that but there's simply not enough special women in the world to choose from.

I have been pretty systematic on my hunt.  First I went and got all the elderly (lol), then the faction leader daughters, then... it was just willy nilly lol.

I was sure Dakhila was going to be a special.  

Do you know what caused this crash? I just started a new campaign and I'm using the newest PN version, so Idk what could have caused this...I made a testrun before to make sure my modheavy campaign didn't crash and all went fine...This happened after I simply waited for like 5-10 days after starting the campaign. Since I last tested for bugs I only added a mod that adds some faction clans...perhaps it's related to that? But it worked fine before with other mods that added a whole new kingdom + new culture, so I don't really get what went wrong. 

Is this simply fixable via the console commands for PN? 

And sorry for the weird way I posted my crash report, somehow I couldn't save the report as a permalink.

30.11.22 PN Crash 1.png

30.11.22 PN Crash 2.png

30.11.22 PN Crash 3.png

Primae Noctis Bug.html

Edited by Ivar the Bonerless
On 11/29/2022 at 2:38 PM, gazukull said:

I have been pretty systematic on my hunt.  First I went and got all the elderly (lol), then the faction leader daughters, then... it was just willy nilly lol.

I was sure Dakhila was going to be a special.  

I made sure to have like 7 kids with her in my first play through using Primae Noctis. I tried to have as many kids as possible before she died of old age.

Is there a way to edit the laws that only rulers can implement for other kingdoms? I'm playing with CEK, which adds lots of new kingdoms, whhich obviously don't have any PN laws implemented. I can't really change their laws apart from the traditions at the lawspeaker, which sucks a bit, because now most kindoms just have nothing going on. Is there a way to do that via the mod module? I searched the module folder, but it doesn't seem to be possible for poor old non-coding me.

There is a bug where I completely loose control of my troops:

To reproduce it, take a woman of Your faction and leave her in a village using a + button on the top - right side of the settlement screen. They will stay at castle or city keep or wander the village if left there.

But when You choose to "have fun" with them in the village You loose control of Your party. You can't exit the village. TAB hey does not work. Essentially You become stuck in the village with no way out.

6 hours ago, xlvs said:

There is a bug where I completely loose control of my troops:

To reproduce it, take a woman of Your faction and leave her in a village using a + button on the top - right side of the settlement screen. They will stay at castle or city keep or wander the village if left there.

But when You choose to "have fun" with them in the village You loose control of Your party. You can't exit the village. TAB hey does not work. Essentially You become stuck in the village with no way out.

I had the same problem, basicly you can't interact with female villagers at all, otherwise you will get stuck in the village forever.

I don't know what female villagers there are to interact with and I believe that menu is disabled in villages, at least I don't see the menu there. The way to leave villages is different from castles and cities so that's why it's disabled.

Edited by Nibbler2345
16 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I don't know what female villagers there are to interact with and I believe that menu is disabled in villages, at least I don't see the menu there. The way to leave villages is different from castles and cities so that's why it's disabled.

Well you can interact with female notables, for me it was in case of fated attraction. The menu for that basicly replaced the normal village menu, which then was just gone when the fated attraction mini-game menu closed again. And then you were simply stuck in the village.

Btw, does your mod modify the Newtonsoft.Json files? Since TaleWorlds newest stealth"fix" changed something in these, which completely fucked my entire game, even updating Butterlib und MCM, who just updated to counter whatever TaleWorlds fucked up again, didn't change my game CTDing on startup. I guess Primae Noctis has nothing to do with it, because it only modifies stuff in the savegames and not the entire startup-process of Bannerlord. 

8 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

But there aren't any female notables in villages, only in cities. But no I don't use butterlib stuff for precisely that reason. I just use custom json saving code.

Thanks to a mod I added (The Valkyrie) which adds a all female kingdom (Valkyries, duh), even the notables were all women. You could interact with them like with female notables in towns, which then caused the problem of being stuck. But yeah, makes sense that you haven't accounted for that, since normaly female notables in villages don't exist. I just don't interact with them in the PN-way apart from asking for rumors, because then the problem obviously doesn't occur. 

And thanks for not using butterlib for that exact reason xD Fking TaleWorlds and their stealth"fixes"

20 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

But there aren't any female notables in villages, only in cities. But no I don't use butterlib stuff for precisely that reason. I just use custom json saving code.

It is true, there are no female notables in the villages, and this bug technically is avoidable as long as You don't try to leave members of Your party in the village, essentially creating a female notable in a village.

Here is the save with some 20+ years gameplay.

Saddly, the thing is crashing left and right.

There is a guy in Belgorod keep, belongs to the strange faction and once You speek to him, You get a ctd.

Then there is sometimes marriage dialogues that will cause ctd.

These aren't necessary unavoidable crashes, but still - annoying so I doubt I will keep this playing but I thought, it could be useful for testing.

Current gamestate: You are recently elected king of Sturgians. An a lot of kids in a various stages of maturity.

Kingdom AK.sav

Searching through this save I just realized, a new clan is created permanently each time a rebellion happens. That seems... terrible.

I'm not sure where Belgorod keep is by the way.

I guess it's Zvatim in Balgard. This guy has level 2 cruelty and level 2 calculating for some reason... I've never seen that ever either. Looks like a child of a non-noble and thus pretty buggy. I could try to fix these guys somehow or maybe it would just be easier to make them disappear from the world once they turn 18, or maybe try turning them into wanderers, but it's probably an endless amount of problems trying to handle these guys. Like no one knows what's going to happen if a bunch of wanderers start getting created. Maybe it will work or maybe it will start crashing for no reason, or maybe it will crowd out all other wanderers, or other unknown issues.

Edited by Nibbler2345

Managed to start the flirting minigame with somebody I had negative rep with and successful actions made the relations get more negative (i.e. -25 to -27, instead of -25 to -23)

Using 1.0.1 build but I didn't see something like that mentioned in the last set of changes

On 12/12/2022 at 8:04 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

Searching through this save I just realized, a new clan is created permanently each time a rebellion happens. That seems... terrible.

I'm not sure where Belgorod keep is by the way.

I guess it's Zvatim in Balgard. This guy has level 2 cruelty and level 2 calculating for some reason... I've never seen that ever either. Looks like a child of a non-noble and thus pretty buggy. I could try to fix these guys somehow or maybe it would just be easier to make them disappear from the world once they turn 18, or maybe try turning them into wanderers, but it's probably an endless amount of problems trying to handle these guys. Like no one knows what's going to happen if a bunch of wanderers start getting created. Maybe it will work or maybe it will start crashing for no reason, or maybe it will crowd out all other wanderers, or other unknown issues.

Zvatim in Balgard it was!! Sorry for my mistake :)

2 minutes ago, tarin said:

After passing the Hearth Lords law am I actually able to marry relatives? If yes how? I can't find the option.

i think u just talk to the female npc and there will be flirt options, not sure about courting options BUT u can cheat i think there is a cheat to show if someone is marriable "campaign.is_hero_suitable_for_marriage_with_player [Name of person You Want To Marry]"

CE has events which u can force marry npc ladies fyi...