1 hour ago, SeranaUser said:

I may go back to 1.8.0. I'm figuring out Vortex and that makes adding and removing mods easier. I just figured that since most of my mods were broken when I went to 1.8.1, I might as well try 1.9.0 "PN only style" before going back to a mod-heavy 1.8.0.

The Problem with this is 1 time you have update your game to 1.9.0 you must change again a lot to go back to a 1.8.0 Modded game.Even you downgrade all the new change are in your Folders and many Mods will not Work right or you have to change things manual back to where they was before have make the update to 1.8.1 for mistake but go then back to 1.8.0 and i see that some of my Mods that before work now dont Work any more even a new Install change nothing some of my Mods i was able to let them Work again right by changing some File from the original game back to where they real was on 1.8.0

Warning I noticed: Game will crash if you attempt to use Hot Butter menu options (Rent room with your wife), but the scenes still work if you take a concubine or flirt or something. They need to update these two functions because they were changed in 1.9.0  MBBodyProperties.GetParamsFromKey(ref faceGenerationParams, bodyProperties, false, false); MBBodyProperties.ProduceNumericKeyWithParams(faceGenerationParams, false, false, ref bodyProperties);

I got a crash with the 1.8.1 version:

Exception information
Type: System.ArgumentNullException
Source: System.Core
CallStack:

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Intersect[TSource](IEnumerable`1 first, IEnumerable`1 second)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignEventRecords.PNCampaignEventRecord.CanMerge(PNCampaignEventRecord mergeRec)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignEventRecords.PNCampaignEventsRecordsManager.TryMerge(PNCampaignEventRecord mergeRec, List`1 records)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignEventRecords.PNCampaignEventsRecordsManager.AddOrMerge(PNCharExtraData ex, PNCampaignEventRecord rec)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.Traditions.PNTraditionImplementations.SimulateTroopSex(Hero hero, Int32 roughness, Int32 intensity)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.Traditions.PNTraditionImplementations.TryRandomTroopSex(Hero hero, Int32 averageDaysToOccur, Int32 xpBonus, Int32 tierMin, Int32 tierMax)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNTraditions.PNTraditionFraternization.TryRunDailyFraternization(Hero hero)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.Traditions.PNTraditionImplementations.OnHeroDailyTick(Hero hero)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignBehaviors.OnDailyTickHeroEvent(Hero hero)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickHero(Hero hero)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickHero(Hero hero)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Double timeUnitsElapsed)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicDailyTick()
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.TickPeriodicEvents()
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick_Patch9(GameManagerBase this, Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick_Patch1(Single dt)

Yeah that's fixed in 1.9.0. Unfortunately I can't fix that in the latest 1.8.1 anymore so I would avoid upgrading to that version. In fact I'll probably delete it because there's no way to avoid that crash. Unfortunately anyone who had the latest version of 1.8.1 will have to change eventually, but people who downloaded the early version of 1.8.1 might be safe...

Edited by Nibbler2345
13 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

The next version or two uploaded will require a new save again, so don't upgrade unless you're willing to start over. But this should be the last time for now.

You can slow down as most of the players will stay at Stable 1.8.0 for a long time near all Modders that try to update there Mods above 1.8.0 seams to have difficult much more for 1.9.0 near all that update there Mods to 1.9.0 put that file only in the optional file download with the warning that they dont know if it works and probably will lead to CTD not something that player real want to test

5 hours ago, GladiusVictorius said:

You can slow down as most of the players will stay at Stable 1.8.0 for a long time near all Modders that try to update there Mods above 1.8.0 seams to have difficult much more for 1.9.0 near all that update there Mods to 1.9.0 put that file only in the optional file download with the warning that they dont know if it works and probably will lead to CTD not something that player real want to test

lmao speak for yourself, fact is most will move to beta 1.9.0 as it's the version most likely to be at launch as its feature rich, do not assume when u know nothing.... so if u are a modder why waste time on 1.8.x when it's obsolete already... 

Edited by Whizkid
3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

lmao speak for yourself, fact is most will move to beta 1.9.0 as it's the version most likely to be at launch as its feature rich, do not assume when u know nothing.... so if u are a modder why waste time on 1.8.x when it's obsolete already... 

I'm a convert. Sure, I miss some of the 1.8.0 mods, but the base game has added a lot.

1.9.0 is definitely in need of a hotfix, though...like when militia spawn inside a burning building they can't leave during a town siege.

5 minutes ago, SeranaUser said:

I'm a convert. Sure, I miss some of the 1.8.0 mods, but the base game has added a lot.

1.9.0 is definitely in need of a hotfix, though...like when militia spawn inside a burning building they can't leave during a town siege.

this problem has been there for all beta, sometimes when u fast forward that one troop gets killed, thats why TW allow cheat to be toggle in-game to correct these game breaking bugs... yea 1.9.0 seems to include alot of stuff for the release launch version makes anything before 1.9.0 look shallow....

26 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

this problem has been there for all beta, sometimes when u fast forward that one troop gets killed, thats why TW allow cheat to be toggle in-game to correct these game breaking bugs... yea 1.9.0 seems to include alot of stuff for the release launch version makes anything before 1.9.0 look shallow....

I've seen the odd 1 or 2 enemy soldiers being somewhere inaccessible, but not 15 or so simultaneously before tonight.

Though using a long polearm and poking at a building wall would often result in hitting some unit within.

Warning about updating to 1.9.0: I have never gotten any CTD before in this game from 1.3.0 to 1.8.1, but now in 1.9.0 I crash during battles sometimes, so... maybe1.9.0 is a bit unstable. I think it has something to do with captains and banners. If I never assign formation captains or equip banners, I seem to not crash during battles. Seems like a base game issue btw.

Edited by Nibbler2345

playing a female mc, keep getting this error or msg "You have one day remaining to claim your prisoner: female MC name. (Talk to them in prisoner/troops menu.)

this happen on the latest 1.9 version on a fresh start.

Edited by Whizkid
3 minutes ago, bobobooob said:
Source: PrimaeNoctisBLord

Method not found: 'Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Party.MobileParty.SetIsDisorganized(Boolean)'.

this is the full thing

i just now realised i downloaded the beta version i will try the stable

note 1.8.1

1 hour ago, Whizkid said:

playing a female mc, keep getting this error or msg "You have one day remaining to claim your prisoner: female MC name. (Talk to them in prisoner/troops menu.)

this happen on the latest 1.9 version on a fresh start.

Okay I see what the problem is. Will be fixed in the next upload.

54 minutes ago, bobobooob said:

i just now realised i downloaded the beta version i will try the stable

note 1.8.1

Yes, that crash is because of the difference between 1.8.1 and 1.9.0