On 11/19/2022 at 8:31 AM, Nibbler2345 said:

Maybe fixed the CTD after about 19 years (requires new save though)

Do You mean a new game?

I did load the crashing save, made a new save, loaded a new save, but it was still crashing to me anyways ... :(

Recently I started a new game looking in to the male perspective. Although it is far from reaching 19+ year mark "with consequences" ... Do I need to start a new game again? :D

6 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

No, that save won't work anymore because of all of those kids with a bad state. You would have to find all of them and kill them or something with console commands.

Is there a way to verify there are kids with a bad state? Also when exactly that bad state is initiated? Meaning - does it start with a pregnancy or at certain age? Thanks! Thank's for a great mod and swift patching anyways! 

2 hours ago, xlvs said:

What is the purpose of "..." event?

It feels completely out of context for the rest of the features of this mod.

Basically, You go stright to the HB scene, no effort involved, but after that, that character treats like nothing happened before and now You have to work his relationships up like in the rest of the cases.

At first I thought it was a feature of HB, but once I removed it, it keeps appearing with random women - just without a HB animation.

That feature isn't finished but I had to put out some bug fixes.

36 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

That feature isn't finished but I had to put out some bug fixes.

I kinda like it / find it funny, it's like you're talking with her and you both look into each other's eyes and realize the same thing is being thought about one another..like you both want to fuck.

7 minutes ago, Drogu said:

I kinda like it / find it funny, it's like you're talking with her and you both look into each other's eyes and realize the same thing is being thought about one another..like you both want to fuck.

Yes and it's supposed to be extremely rare actually, using the base game's random attraction function, you need 99th percentile attraction with someone to get that, so out of 800 or so people of the opposite gender in the world, less than 10 of them would be in the 99th percentile of attraction for your character, but maybe I made a mistake somewhere because it doesn't sound like it's actually that rare.

11 minutes ago, romaniaguy said:

Is there any way to "break up" with lovers? My first run in I didn't know there was a cap to it and now all 5 of my lovers are just random village npcs.... I know you can raise the limit with charm but still I'd rather not be filled up with nobody characters.

I haven't added it yet and also the consequences would be heavy so maybe don't worry about it too much.

2 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Yes and it's supposed to be extremely rare actually, using the base game's random attraction function, you need 99th percentile attraction with someone to get that, so out of 800 or so people of the opposite gender in the world, less than 10 of them would be in the 99th percentile of attraction for your character, but maybe I made a mistake somewhere because it doesn't sound like it's actually that rare.

I usually spend like 20-30 minutes rerolling my character to get high 900s for both attractiveness and member size. If that makes a difference

2 hours ago, Drogu said:

I usually spend like 20-30 minutes rerolling my character to get high 900s for both attractiveness and member size. If that makes a difference

Its like... Gotta have a huge donger, smell good, be lustful, but also like buggery to keep the child number down.  

4 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

It feels somewhere like 1 out of 200. The problem is - besides the combat scenes, the game resolves a lot around checking every character for some interesting potentional content. You can sweep through quite a lot of characters rather quickly.

During my fem. char playthrough I found there was one woman with ... event.

Then, as I was playing a male character I think I have seen like about 3 of them.

Also, granted, both characters have high charisma, they both might have more people with at least within 99% attraction scope.

Not sure if this is a bug that has something to do with the way Primae Noctis deals with diplomacy, but I honestly have no idea what causes this bug. It doesn't even tell me that any Modules are involved. Happened when clicking on the kindom tab right after my kingdom made peace. Happened in a save where I changed literally nothing and it worked fine just a day before. Perhaps is also has something to do with the Kingdom Strategies Command Mod, I'm not sure. Here's the report.

https://report.butr.link/0F7D7A.html

That is a type of error you get when the UI crashes. There is some hero in a kingdom army being called up by the UI which has something the base UI code doesn't like, and since there are so many mods running probably impossible to tell which mod did it or what is wrong with the hero. I wouldn't even be able to figure out which hero either because I don't have all those mods.

Edited by Nibbler2345

Crash report for known CTD after 19 years on 1.01

Here is a report for the already known CTD after 19 years, just in case that may help you with the problem. I'm still playing with the 1.01 verison of your mod. 

I aged the daughter of an Empire woman who got claimed by an Aserai lord with the Mod Character Reload just before 18 years, then waited until she turned 18. The following crash then occured some days after she turned 18, probably because she created a party, which then caused this crash.

https://report.butr.link/18E6BD.html

9 hours ago, Ivar the Bonerless said:

Crash report for known CTD after 19 years on 1.01

Here is a report for the already known CTD after 19 years, just in case that may help you with the problem. I'm still playing with the 1.01 verison of your mod. 

I aged the daughter of an Empire woman who got claimed by an Aserai lord with the Mod Character Reload just before 18 years, then waited until she turned 18. The following crash then occured some days after she turned 18, probably because she created a party, which then caused this crash.

https://report.butr.link/18E6BD.html

Update: I played on the newest version just to test the newest patch 1.0.2 and to test if the crash, which was probably related to with PN created children, was fixed. I waited till some women got claimed in battle and had children, aged them with the mod and waited until they created a party, just like I did in the 1.0.1 version, where the crash happened. I then found 2 different parties with PN created Lords on the map and talked to them, everything seemed fine. So the error seems to be fixed, great! Thanks for you work :D

I got this as soon as I was trying to open the Army management screen.

Also this save seems corrupt and is not loading anymore.

crashreport.html Sein War.sav

"Sein War 2" is a stage before the crash. Basically as soon as Khuzait army lays siege on my castle, I can keep playing for some time but every save becomes broken, it seems.

Sein War 2.sav

Here is what I figured out to save this game:

1) Abdicted the rule to destroy the kingdom I created

2) Ran to pay off the invaders before they lay siege and have peace as independent faction.

3) Now I went to serve Sturgia instead.

Edited by xlvs
2 hours ago, xlvs said:

I got this as soon as I was trying to open the Army management screen.

Also this save seems corrupt and is not loading anymore.

crashreport.html 1.41 MB · 1 download Sein War.sav 19.64 MB · 1 download

"Sein War 2" is a stage before the crash. Basically as soon as Khuzait army lays siege on my castle, I can keep playing for some time but every save becomes broken, it seems.

Sein War 2.sav 19.65 MB · 0 downloads

Here is what I figured out to save this game:

1) Abdicted the rule to destroy the kingdom I created

2) Ran to pay off the invaders before they lay siege and have peace as independent faction.

3) Now I went to serve Sturgia instead.

Are you still playing on the 1.01 Version of this mod? Because your crash looks exactly like the crash I also had. Look one comment above yours, there is mine with the crash report and the explanation of the bug. Pretty sure the bug is fixed in the 1.02 version, but you will sadly need to start a new campaign :(

2 hours ago, Ivar the Bonerless said:

Are you still playing on the 1.01 Version of this mod? Because your crash looks exactly like the crash I also had. Look one comment above yours, there is mine with the crash report and the explanation of the bug. Pretty sure the bug is fixed in the 1.02 version, but you will sadly need to start a new campaign :(

image.png.a546b3cee0d33bb54e1e410a2a8801a9.png Must be 1.0.2 version. Although this campaing was started on 1.0.1 version.