2 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Yeah it looks like something to do with equipment (probably from one of the other mods) + war wives, one of the more dangerous parts of the mod since equipment is tricky compared to other stuff. I don't really know, but i'll go over the equipment saving code again and add better error handling.

I did a replacer for the war wife clothing.  So, probably my fault again lol.  I just changed the clothing item to be a different model.  

EDIT:     <Item id="bandit_envelope_dress_v2" name="{=qILO0HdK}Sleeveless Enveloped Padded Garments" mesh="dancers_thong" culture="Culture.looters" weight="0.5" difficulty="0" appearance="0.1" Type="BodyArmor">
        <ItemComponent>
            <Armor body_armor="2" leg_armor="1" arm_armor="1" has_gender_variations="true" covers_body="false" modifier_group="cloth_unarmoured" material_type="Cloth"/>
        </ItemComponent>
        <Flags UseTeamColor="true" Civilian="true"/>
    </Item>

So dancers_thong is just a body replacer neutral item.  It is really funny, as some looters are running around in thongs now too. 10 / 10

Screenshot 2022-09-16 181641.jpg

Edited by gazukull

Hmm interesting. A long time ago I wanted to replace all WW clothing with culture specific dresses, like belly dancer outfit for Aserai and robes for Imperial, but I haven't seen anyone make any such models yet.

Also maybe I will add some support for the user to specify what clothing they want WWs to wear by default.

Edited by Nibbler2345

Finally doing another playthrough of the game. What I'm feeling right now: 1) I should add a bit more early game stuff to do. I will add a pretty simple "Openness tradition" which is cheap and opens up new events/encounters. 2) It's silly how easily you can flirt with someone like Rhagaea. Changed it so you must be within 3 clan levels of someone to flirt with them (still quite a large range though) and made some balance changes to flirting. 3) Things don't quite feel so "connected" to each other or having any effect on each other, perhaps this is the idea of immersion. Updating dialogue and reactions will go a long way for this but it's a ways off before I can realistically do that. 4) There's not much interoperability with how the player actually plays the game, for instance doing quests, doing tournaments, clearing out hideouts, I've avoided modifying quests because you kind of can't right now but maybe it's time to start using Harmony.

5) Nothing to do with PN but I don't see why you can't do basic guerilla warfare in this game. For instance if your roguery + scouting is greater than 150 you should be able to go into stealth mode on the map and cause issues for any enemies in a certain range, either causing delays, wounded/killing some troops, although based on their own scouting rolls maybe they will be able to see you and attack you while you are not a full force. I searched for such a mod and even read some nice ideas like having fewer horses could increase the effectiveness of such a tactic. Sigh, just another thing that's not in the game.

Edited by Nibbler2345

Good points.

How I think
2. Maybe not add strict limit, but it could be harder the more 'famous'/important she is. I.e make it more difficult the bigger the difference to the renown level. Maybe some PN skills like 'loves sex' lowers this

3. Could help keeping bit statistics what player does. The game already has stats for like tournament victories, which continues in the next point...

4. Isn't that a bit out of PN area? But, yeah... in Roman times gladiators were like sports heroes of the time and many(at least some) women had sexual desires for them. Maybe winning a tournament (or several) could increase your desireability among women or even make some woman try flirt you (right now only you can initiate flirting). That would make it more intersting to join tournaments later in your game (the money and equipment prices do matter anymore at that point). I even thought maybe the 'Lady's knight out' quest could be added with a posibility to mate with her if you win the match, but I don't know if it is easy to catch that event happening

5. Exactly what've been thibnking from the beginning. If you are stationary in forest or a hilly area you should have an oportunity to ambush enemy. Maybe the enemy group would have a limited time slowed movement(or the ambush party could have increased speed) so that the ambusher can 'jump' on the victim. If you are moving you should have lowered visibility and easier to get ambushed. It would nice to have normal movement and short time fast movement with even more reduced visibility. If the roque skill had influence to ambushing ability it would make more sense investing to it as right now I don't put any points to it.

...and a bug note.
 The ex-lover, but now married thing is not completely fixed. PN removes the visible lover status from the wife (in encyclopedia), but it still refers often as lovers when meeting (maybe 'lover' stat is left in the MC status?). This makes me think maybe the lovers were listed in the MC encyclopedia page (now you cannot see any of that info). It could be easier to return the game after some time when you cannot remember anymore with who you had fun time

4. Isn't that a bit out of PN area?

Well I mainly mean like alternate ways to solve a quest or alternate quest "rewards" type stuff you could choose. For instance someone was asking for an alternate reward for the Lady's Knight quest, and you could negotiate different rewards for instance if you do a quest for a woman and she has open sexuality traditions in her land adopted.

For the lovers, I think some events just call everyone a "lover" for now, because I haven't changed it yet. But I'm pretty sure if they are not in the encyclopedia then they are definitely removed as a lover.

Edited by Nibbler2345
10 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Finally doing another playthrough of the game. What I'm feeling right now: 1) I should add a bit more early game stuff to do. I will add a pretty simple "Openness tradition" which is cheap and opens up new events/encounters. 2) It's silly how easily you can flirt with someone like Rhagaea. Changed it so you must be within 3 clan levels of someone to flirt with them (still quite a large range though) and made some balance changes to flirting. 3) Things don't quite feel so "connected" to each other or having any effect on each other, perhaps this is the idea of immersion. Updating dialogue and reactions will go a long way for this but it's a ways off before I can realistically do that. 4) There's not much interoperability with how the player actually plays the game, for instance doing quests, doing tournaments, clearing out hideouts, I've avoided modifying quests because you kind of can't right now but maybe it's time to start using Harmony.

5) Nothing to do with PN but I don't see why you can't do basic guerilla warfare in this game. For instance if your roguery + scouting is greater than 150 you should be able to go into stealth mode on the map and cause issues for any enemies in a certain range, either causing delays, wounded/killing some troops, although based on their own scouting rolls maybe they will be able to see you and attack you while you are not a full force. I searched for such a mod and even read some nice ideas like having fewer horses could increase the effectiveness of such a tactic. Sigh, just another thing that's not in the game.

It is easy now to to also acquire information just by asking randos about gossip. So local shepherd has full info about Queen's sexual past.
How about some mystery?

1 hour ago, CobraPL said:

It is easy now to to also acquire information just by asking randos about gossip. So local shepherd has full info about Queen's sexual past.
How about some mystery?

Ya I will improve it eventually it's just a lot of work to do. In general (and in bannerlord) encyclopedia has too much information anyway.

25 minutes ago, jman8407 said:

Great work on the mod, lot of immersion both current and planned. My only suggestion would be to look at raids, and maybe incorporate into sacks/pillages of towns and castles.

I had raid events but I deleted them for sucking too badly. There are some events for castle/towns (none for player involvement yet) but they are kinda rare to see.

9 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

For the lovers, I think some events just call everyone a "lover" for now, because I haven't changed it yet. But I'm pretty sure if they are not in the encyclopedia then they are definitely removed as a lover.

Hmmm. It seems to call MC differently when it she acts as wife. Besides I have to spend some money to entertain her unlike with the wife (iirc).

Tested about the lover list. It probably updates it only on certain events, but at least it didn't update when I killed one lover with a command line.

About NPCs taking lovers... the fact that prisoners can take governor(or anyone in the town) as a lover is a bit... surprising. I have to keep male prisoners somewhere else or I see my wife getting pregnant constantly. IMO also the king shouldn't take a new bride or a girl turning 18 if he is in a prison

On 9/17/2022 at 7:03 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

The mod "Fourberie" has an ambush system but I never played it long enough to see how well it works.  Might be worth checking out.

1 hour ago, erlkonnig1 said:

The mod "Fourberie" has an ambush system but I never played it long enough to see how well it works.  Might be worth checking out.

Yeah I've been hearing a lot about that mod, but for now I don't really have time to play with any. I can only test with PN and the base game to make sure everything is working correctly.

Small update, I've finally started to add some settings for those willing to mess with them in a config file. The config file will be generated when you run the mod the first time and you can change the settings in \Modules\PrimaeNoctisBLord\Config\config.txt. For now, I've added four settings mostly for world start, and the default values are below.

; Disables luck/karma in combat only. Luck/karma can still affect success rates of certain things.
Disable combat luck
false

; Will pass the Ban Primae Noctis law in all kingdoms upon starting a new game.
Primae Noctis starts banned
false

; Will pass some default laws in some kingdoms when starting a new game.
Pass default laws
true

; Will pass some default traditions in some kingdoms when starting a new game. Requires default laws to work.
Pass default traditions
true

9 hours ago, erlkonnig1 said:

By using the mods "villainy" points you can hide in forests for a few hours just to take out that faster party; thats about it regarding ambush system but it works fine enough.

It has also a lot of things to do which would fall in the category of "intrigue" as in, assassinations, forging scandals (influence hit) as well as poisoning wells / sending 3rd party bandit raiders to raid a village/ sapping walls before siege to wound some troops, inciting rebellion after wreccing havoc with all these and having decreased the town's security low enough etc. The AI can attempt most of these intrigues against the player not by default but if the player has really a bad relationship/grudge with them. I feel like there is a lot of ready content in that mod PN could make use of.

Even playing as a good character and having that mod feels like a QOL improvemnt over vanilla's barebones nothingness.

7 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Yeah I've been hearing a lot about that mod, but for now I don't really have time to play with any. I can only test with PN and the base game to make sure everything is working correctly.

Entire features of the mod might be available for you test in a few hours or 1 hour if you have a ready character with high roguery.

5 minutes ago, maifailun said:

By using the mods "villainy" points you can hide in forests for a few hours just to take out that faster party; thats about it regarding ambush system but it works fine enough.

It has also a lot of things to do which would fall in the category of "intrigue" as in, assassinations, forging scandals (influence hit) as well as poisoning wells / sending 3rd party bandit raiders to raid a village/ sapping walls before siege to wound some troops, inciting rebellion after wreccing havoc with all these and having decreased the town's security low enough etc. The AI can attempt most of these intrigues against the player not by default but if the player has really a bad relationship/grudge with them. I feel like there is a lot of ready content in that mod PN could make use of.

Even playing as a good character and having that mod feels like a QOL improvemnt over vanilla's barebones nothingness.

Entire features of the mod might be available for you test in a few hours or 1 hour if you have a ready character with high roguery.

Well hopefully after release we get lots of such mods to spice up the base game.  ?

I'm not sure how it's coded so I'll have to figure that out but I'll take a look at it, if the menu actually has some way to leave. Some of them would actually need to have some new mechanics to leave quickly, for instance after battle claiming needs to reach the final scenes or else the event state won't reset properly, but it should be fine for other menus which don't have any state to them.

13 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Is it from another mod? I don't remember changing marriage at all.

Actually I don't remember if it was like that in the base game, but seems anyone who marries into your clan is becoming part of your family now.

All women married become part of the husband's family/clan. So outside men take women from your clan to their clan. The exceptions are that clan leaders never end out of their clan no matter who they marry (so Rheagea doesn't change her clan even if marries). This results that clan leaders cannot marry other clan leaders (and so cannot you).

P.S. If simp for Rheagea and want to marry her, try the command to change her clan leader. Changing ruler clan leader, changes the king/queen.