I've tried it but putting PN before everything made it look messy and not naturally fitting into the game. Having too many policies passed seems to mess with the AI in some weird ways so I decided to make the main law passed de facto in the entire world and added the ban law instead.

Edited by Nibbler2345

If someone makes an animation framework. I already got tired of watching the same hot butter scene, same facial expression, same camera angle, same 0.5 seconds loop, on day 1. I  actually do make animations as well... of a 2D kind. ? If someone actually makes an animation framework I'd polish up my blender skills and try to contribute as well.

I'm not clear on some of the "stat roll" implications for MC.

What are the implications of breast/butt affinity?

Lustfulness? Perversity? Is this for the arena?

Hairiness and fragrance - I'm guessing some NPCs like high values, some like lower values? Or does this relate to smelling during flirting in some way? Or it's still under development?

Age/foreign...I'm guessing MC as an Aserai sultan with 1000 in these is more likely to exercise his rights with a 30 yo Vlandian widow marrying one of his subjects than a 20yo Aserai woman?

They are used less for the MC right now. They're mainly for NPC decision making, which also has a long way to go. Some of them just probably won't ever do that much, like hairiness and fragrance and breast affinity. But right now, there is more attraction from NPCs if they have high perversity and the target has high hairiness / fragrance. Lustfulness is overall willingness to do any lewd acts and perversity is bias towards more extreme acts versus more vanilla acts.

Not sure about AI faction war wife that are leading army, but i found war wife from my own faction (after MC become faction leader) is so buggy if she is leading an army. The AI struck as holding forever after war wife event ends. Call to army, they just stay there at that town.  I tried cheatmode teleport to bring them to army, they join and fight normally. However, after you dismiss them, they follow you around. If they fight something then they will hold and stand still after. After she got captured, she behaves normally.

I tried dismiss the party of the war wife from my own clan but she does not run into settlement. She runs to somewhere while struck as holding command. Again, If they fight something then they will hold and stand still after. I tried swap party leader, this make war wife behaves normally, but the new leader of the same party struck as holding instead.

So it is like the party AI broke until they got captured and remake a party.

Edited by krappaclub

They changed how you can control AIs programatically recently so I guess it did break and I need to change how that works. However it's very weird trying to get this AI to actually do what you want so I might impose some simpler limit to stop such shenanigans: If the kingdom is at war with a second faction, it will never offer the war wife upon peace with the first, will only offer during times of total peace.

Edited by Nibbler2345