It would be good to see MCM options that take effect immediately.... 100% of female vassals end up pregnant after losing battle because 100% of male vassals decide to get some, its unrealistic and overwhelming for an early game, 100% of all females will have bastards in the game after 1 year like this.

Another thing is how come there is "visibly pregnant" description instantly after interactions if there is no pregnancy status? What happens with it? Does it progress?

On 9/17/2022 at 1:14 AM, gazukull said:

I did a replacer for the war wife clothing.  So, probably my fault again lol.  I just changed the clothing item to be a different model.  

EDIT:     <Item id="bandit_envelope_dress_v2" name="{=qILO0HdK}Sleeveless Enveloped Padded Garments" mesh="dancers_thong" culture="Culture.looters" weight="0.5" difficulty="0" appearance="0.1" Type="BodyArmor">
        <ItemComponent>
            <Armor body_armor="2" leg_armor="1" arm_armor="1" has_gender_variations="true" covers_body="false" modifier_group="cloth_unarmoured" material_type="Cloth"/>
        </ItemComponent>
        <Flags UseTeamColor="true" Civilian="true"/>
    </Item>

So dancers_thong is just a body replacer neutral item.  It is really funny, as some looters are running around in thongs now too. 10 / 10

Screenshot 2022-09-16 181641.jpg

That looks really good 

8 hours ago, Durante said:

It would be good to see MCM options that take effect immediately.... 100% of female vassals end up pregnant after losing battle because 100% of male vassals decide to get some, its unrealistic and overwhelming for an early game, 100% of all females will have bastards in the game after 1 year like this.

Another thing is how come there is "visibly pregnant" description instantly after interactions if there is no pregnancy status? What happens with it? Does it progress?

I guess I can add such configurations now, but what happens after battle is based on hero's personalities, so I dunno about 100%. Mostly I would rather have the correct formulas in game by default rather than hoping a user configures the right value for themselves. Maybe the visibly pregnant is appearing too early so I will check that out.

A huge amount of work came in for me so maybe I won't be able to do anything for awhile, which is too bad because I was right in the middle of upgrading some scenes from being a bit shit.

Edited by Nibbler2345
4 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I guess I can add such configurations now, but what happens after battle is based on hero's personalities, so I dunno about 100%. Mostly I would rather have the correct formulas in game by default rather than hoping a user configures the right value for themselves. Maybe the visibly pregnant is appearing too early so I will check that out.

A huge amount of work came in for me so maybe I won't be able to do anything for awhile, which is too bad because I was right in the middle of upgrading some scenes from being a bit shit.

Thanks! I do think however the battle sex is too frequent, any female captive I saw had it happen unless the captor was a female herself.

3 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Yeah maybe. I am still adjusting all the numbers. My aim is always to create balance for long and slow playthroughs. I think war wife frequency may be too high as well...

I am going to disagree the other way actually.  The constant fucking is actually keeping clans alive vs my usual late game clans totally evaporate from attrition.  I find myself doing the gangbangs all the time, just to fill enemy ranks.  

EDIT:  I have a question, when a lover dies, do they remain on your lover list taking up space?

Edited by gazukull

A weird thing happened. My wife got a baby with a guy who is not her lover (at least not listed). If it was a new lover it would be listed in the encounter list, right? Could it be the lover list and encounters list got to the max size? On top of that the guy is listed on her 'enemies' (Edit: part of the same country, so cannot be end of battle things)

On 9/23/2022 at 5:25 PM, gazukull said:

EDIT:  I have a question, when a lover dies, do they remain on your lover list taking up space?

I have understood it should be removed, but as I posted while ago the old lovers are not removed currently (bug?)

Edited by dudeofculture
On 9/23/2022 at 5:25 PM, gazukull said:

I am going to disagree the other way actually.  The constant fucking is actually keeping clans alive vs my usual late game clans totally evaporate from attrition.  I find myself doing the gangbangs all the time, just to fill enemy ranks.  

That's hilarious, sounds like your game is broken if you need gangbangs to artificially keep alive factions. What happened, did Calradians get sterilized in your playthrough?

8 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

There are some rare events which could have caused it. Also the dead lovers will be fixed next time.

If they are intentional, bit of description in the encyclopedia history would be great (not a fan of things I don't understand). If they are bugs, I'm sure you will fix them.

About some people talking if the "sex after battle" thing is too frequent or not. I haven't felt it beeing too common. Maybe it is related to culture/person/character, but I haven't payed much attention outside my own coutry (empire) and I might have missed it. If Nibbler decides to use Harmony etc to make ingame mod settings, maybe a probability slider could be added (or maybe in the settings file if no ingame settings)

2 hours ago, sweatler said:

I play with max death rates and barely anyone ever dies aside from old age. Complete 180 from earlier builds where you'd win a battle and have 5 allied lords die.

In my games there are maybe 30 or 40 nobles wounded for every noble killed. So unless people are getting executed, it would take a long time for a clan of 4+ people to die off since those occasional deaths will generally be distributed across several clans.

1 hour ago, Ninjagnome said:

In my end games Calradia usually looks very caucasian, all the khuzait and aserai have been bred out and all the minor factions have been killed off. Quite bland. It would be nice if this mod fixes that lol

I have the "Less Interracial Marriages" mod for this, but if you try to go to that mod page it instead directs you to the Houses of Calradia mod, so I assume it does the same.

4 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

So it turns out no one ever got any age 18 claim event for the player's sister because the campaign family doesn't have normal events, so I'll have to make an alternate method for them...

And in one case I saw she had a rumored merchant lover before turning 18.

A bold guy to be going for the king's sister before him...