im getting crashes when entering certain areas of all the world,
one of the last areas where i crashed was the cracked wood cave where you've got to kill all the goblins and it's shaman for a vanilla quest
i don't have a Log (like in Starbound that lets you see what mod is malfunctioning) proof of what mod or thing makes the overwhelming crashes
and im gettin really tired of trying to repair that time after time again

5 hours ago, Heinos said:

im getting crashes when entering certain areas of all the world,
one of the last areas where i crashed was the cracked wood cave where you've got to kill all the goblins and it's shaman for a vanilla quest
i don't have a Log (like in Starbound that lets you see what mod is malfunctioning) proof of what mod or thing makes the overwhelming crashes
and im gettin really tired of trying to repair that time after time again

well, little information. crashes can be for many reasons, for example -

errors in nif-models (including those related to textures or is it a wrong collision ), scripts, and even with animation, if it is an dynamic -idle animation.

you need to analyze, after which crashes started, maybe you installed some new models, or mods, it's just not clear

When it comes to installing new mods, it is highly recommended that you start a new game.  I'm not saying that it is a necessity in call cases. But for some, it is.  Now I grant you, some mods actually advocate using a saved game at the start of their mod... but that is extremely rare. I only know of one myself.

Sometimes it could be issues with the mods you have loaded, some being incompatible with others. And then there is the order in which they are loaded.  Within my signature below, there is a yellow link.  It will direct you to a topic that discusses installation and problems, and one post within contains a 'Recommended Mod Order'. While it is not current, it has the suggested backbone of how mods should be loaded and and ordered within your mod manager.