Hey there !
First, thanks a lot for the mod. So far, I enjoyed having Pan alongside. I do think she's a great follower.
I tried the quests.
For the outfits, I noticed that when I try to equip Pan with my own tempered and enchanted stuff, I ask her to be naked first, then I give her the items and she equips them. But, she automatically revert to her previous outfit. Usually, it doesn't matter, but for the malachite armor (which works, I found the shipwreck and the crate without any hints, so it's good. But I had to look for a while) she cannot equip the torso part of the armor. So in order for my armors to work, I had to have her switch to another outfit (the simplest one, don't remember which one, probably one of the strippers), then undress, then gave her the armor, she reverted to the stripper outfit but accepter and equipped all items.

All in all, it's not a real problem, I'm just giving my work-around method if people ever have problems with it.

For the other quest, I had a lot of problems. Well, mainly one : I got stuck in werewolf form. (I had no werewolf mod installed at the time). I tried to wait for days, I was stuck. The bug happened several times, so I looked for a way to manually return to human form. According to the wiki, using the console

showracemenu

should help me to revert to human form, but it just crashed the game.

So I installed a mod named "Werewolf Full Access" that allow me to revert to human form when I equip a shortcutted spell. (I have severals on the hotkeys). It worked flawlessly in standard situation, but didn't when I used the dialog option "Ok Pan, you asked for it". (or something similar)

For information, the mod author warns that using again "Beast form" while in werewolf form just stick you in that form forever, and loading a previous save is the only way to cancel it.

So it MIGHT be that the dialog provoked a double  transformation, thus blocking me in werewolf form.

But, it could be linked to the fact that my MC is female. I mean, no animation played (probably because my werewolf lacks the massive bollocks I saw on other werewolves during the companions quests.) and the game went straight to "It was amazing !" dialog.

I tried several others things, like starting the dialog while already in werewolf form (allowed thanks to the mod), same result.

Finally, I typed

help "pan"

Found the quest that was obviously linked to "Puppy Love" and checked.

sqs PanWerewolfQuest1

(there might be a mispell) and I was at stage 10.
I forcefully set the stage to 20 with

setstage QUESTID 20

And without any transformation, when I spoke again to Pan, she said it was amazing but I was in human form and the quest concluded.

I tried to restart the "Beast hungers" dialog to check, and the problem happened again. Guess there won't be werewolf fun for me, but it's of no importance. I usually don't like the werewolf and I cure myself ASAP. I just wanted to test the mod.

Once again, I'm, wondering if everything might not be entirely due to the fact that I play a female Dragonborn.  (I think I'll try so switch sex just to check).

EDIT : I used the "sexchange" command (don't do it, it only changes the body, the result is terrible) and the animation played. BUT, i was still stuck in werewolf form.

Random glitch : Pan becomes invisible. She's still here, but the model isn't displaying. To make her reappear, I had her change her outfit.

For further feedback, I really enjoyed the fact that she has new dialogs now and then (when joining the companions, when fighting a dragon, etc.). Minor glitch here : regularly (I can't tell how often) she'll play ALL the special lines one after the other. For instance, she will talk about the dawnguard, then the companions, then the dragon... And only then can I talk to her normally.

But I found hilarious to hear her say "You can plow my ass" just after I sneaked behind and stealth killed a mob. Well, I enjoy your mod, thanks for your work. Sometimes her lines are just fantastic when fortune smiles on the player and they're delivered just right.

Oh ! I know, one of the followers mod I love is "Sofia" and there is ONE feature I'd love to see with Pan, (if it's not too much of a bother) is the fact that when I ride a horse, Sofia summons hers and rides along. Is that a hurdle ? Is it a possibility ?

In the meantime, I'll check if I can find a mod that add the option to all followers, might be simpler that way.
EDIT : Found it : Horses for Followers. Simple mod that add that possibility. Convenient Horses (Overhaul with many options for horses. Too much for my intended use) and Nether's Follower Framework (that you declared being incompatible).

Thanks again, and see you later.

Edited by Leloinadrass
Precisions. New tries.

The werewolf content was made with growl-werebeast of skyrim in mind because it handles the transformation problem very well, there isn't a great way to ensure that you'll stay transformed during the animation so I set the transformation time to be in excess of 10 real world minutes, though this would vary by your game time settings.

Pan being invisible would be due to something else other than this file. sounds like a physics bug, make sure you either set a fps cap of 60 or download a fix.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34705

The arousal based comments have a checking problem, they should only play based on pan and the players arousal status but the checks seem to always return true. Hence the newer mods I make don't use sexlab aroused. 

To use show race menu without crashing you need to make some modification, or download a mod, I don't remember what it is exactly, but you can look for it.

If you want to manage pan's clothing with your own clothes and armor I'd recommend using nether follower frame work or aft just load pan before them so their edits have priority.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

For the werewolf, I tried to wait for a long time (probably went outside, and I let the game running for more than 15 minutes) without my MC returning to human. But as I said, I found a way.

The arousal based comments might be out of place, but I love them, so no problem there either.

For the showracemenu, it works usually, it just didn't work when I was in werewolf. Though each time the player use that command, the game considers it's a new character with new saves.

As for NFF, I'll try it then !

Thanks again !

13 hours ago, Leloinadrass said:

For the showracemenu, it works usually, it just didn't work when I was in werewolf. Though each time the player use that command, the game considers it's a new character with new saves.

Thanks again !

I use this mod so that the game won't generate a new save. It doesn't open up for vampires though.

Show Limited Race Menu at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I also use this mod. It comes with  a player home that has a mirror you can interact with to  open up a race menu that also works for vampire characters.

Dragons Keep SSE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I'm enjoying this companion a lot; the voice lines are definitely the highlight and are the thing that I'd love to see more added.

That said, after completing the Werewolf quest, Pam won't actually engage in bestiality. When I select the "something crazy" option, she'll give her "Who's the lucky beast?" line, but then dialogue ends and nothing happens. I realize this is only supposed to work with named animals - I've tried this dialogue option while near Frost, Shadowmere, and Bran, and she won't respond to any of them. How exactly is this sequence supposed to go?

On 9/10/2021 at 10:38 PM, punjoke said:

I'm enjoying this companion a lot; the voice lines are definitely the highlight and are the thing that I'd love to see more added.

That said, after completing the Werewolf quest, Pam won't actually engage in bestiality. When I select the "something crazy" option, she'll give her "Who's the lucky beast?" line, but then dialogue ends and nothing happens. I realize this is only supposed to work with named animals - I've tried this dialogue option while near Frost, Shadowmere, and Bran, and she won't respond to any of them. How exactly is this sequence supposed to go?

try using the patch and updating to the newest version.

• 1 month later...

Hey, this is a really good custom voiced mod! Thank you for the hard work. Definitely one of my favourite follower mods so far.

In my time using it I've noticed two kinks;

1) if you ask her to get naked, and then ask her to get her default leather gear on she will acknowledge the request, but stay naked. If you ask her to wear any other attire it works fine, and then you can ask her to wear the armour.

2) if you have a healer follower and you have sex with Pan, her -10 health debuff will cause your healer to cast heal other constantly, which is blinding.

• 3 weeks later...

Discovered Pan yesterday and installed her.  She's operating as an independent follower, not under NFF which I use for my other followers. 

So far everything is working well though I have yet to complete the malachite quest.  My pc is not a werewolf (I'm not a fan of them) so interaction might be limited there.

The only downside so far is that she randomly comments roughly every minute, and a lot of the commentary has nothing to do with what is actually happening at the time.   Oh, and she seems quite overpowered at my pc's current level of 35.  I equipped her with an ebony dagger and she pretty much insta-kills anything that attacks us.

But so far she's an enjoyable follower and certainly one I'll keep.  Looking forward to updates on her.

Edit...  Using her in another game at L15, I accidentally hit a guard in Whiterun.  So Pan (with elven dagger) went berserk and killed every Whiterun guard and some of the NPCs as well.  I basically stood and watched.  Cost me a lot of gold to pay that bounty off.

Edit again...had the same problem as Lelo with Puppy Love, being stuck in female werewolf form after invisible (me) sex with Pan.  Asta and Storn also ended up dead because of it.  Could not revert to human form for love nor money.  A bit frustrating.  So reloaded prior to the event but could not change the outcome.  Finally finished the quest before trying any transformation with 'setstage panwerewolfquest 40', and will leave it at that.  Pan now has the 'who's a lucky beast today'' dialogue but it goes nowhere.  Pity.

But yeah, some problems with the Puppy Love quest that need to be resolved.  Way beyond my pay grade though.

Edited by zigster999
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

Hope all is well with you!

I'm just catching up with Pan. Sorry I've been quiet. My game exploded and I had to rebuild it. My game save table got corrupted for all my saves  ?

So, here I am starting afresh. 

There's one thing I'd quite like to do, and that is darken her hair to a darker red red-brown.  I've never really got on with flame red hair.

Is this easy to achieve, please?

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

I still have the small problem that, when I ask her to wait Pan follows relentlessly. And I can't part ways to a useful place.

Like many, I use NFF, but have not pulled Pan into the mod. So as an alternative it would be good to have a kind of "wait and sandbox forever" option so she can be parked in your home until the next adventure. At the moment she stewards Lakeview Manor so that option works.

Thams!

Edited by Bluegunk
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, HelpHelperMods said:

PSA

pan will be switching over to osex for the 2.0 version. which will probably be out 2 months after the appropriate XVAsynth v3 model is released. 

for my own part i have had no issues running a sexlab and ostim dual framework game.

You do you, though IMHO it would have been a better idea to switch to the Toys&Love framework instead. At least T&L offers something different (where osex is basically just a sexlab clone, albeit with a slightly more streamlined codebase ... thanks to the power of hindsight). In addition where possible T&L plugins (including the Framework itself) are ESL flagged, which is pretty hit and miss (and tending towards the miss side) with the osex framework (and admittedly even worse with sexlab). Two framework who are basically doing the same AND are both not good at consistently having their mods esl flagged is just a ganormic waste of slots, that I at least, am unwilling to spare.