Hmm - something has changed with the new Pan following set up.

I started a new play-through. Added Pan to my load order, and she instantly appeared beside me in Lakeview. She has no recruit line, and she's behaving like a recruited follower. And I cannot dismiss her.

I tried altering load order but that made no difference. Also, she's overwriting 2 Inigo scripts as well (xx095D76 and xx0695C5).

Nether's Follower Framework uses the DialogueFollowerScript and that overwrites Pan. If it is the same script, that ought not pose a problem.

PS - does Pan have a "summon" spell? It's nice to recruit her early in a play through.

Edited by Bluegunk
35 minutes ago, HelpHelperMods said:

nether's follower framework is incompatible right now.

At the moment I can't do anything with Pan 1.1.  I can't recruit her, but she behaves like she is recruited, yet misses her usual lines. Neither can she be dismissed.

I have not touched her with NFF in this brand new play-through (set up this afternoon! My previous game exploded due to too many scripts - the usual story.)

I was browsing the ESP just now but (not being a modder) I can't see anything out of the ordinary. I'm a bit stumped. I'll keep testing things....   

UPDATE!  OK, I placed Pan after NFF in my load order, saved and reloaded and I have her full dialogue!  ?  And now I can dismiss her, too. 

So that is good.  I think I can recommend anyone with NFF to use this strategy.

However, is she supposed to appear by my side when installed in the game? I expect her to be in Falkreath.

The only other worry are the two scripts used by Inigo.   

Edited by Bluegunk

Glad to read you working on the problem as it would be incredible useful to have her become NFF compatible (again). I found her pretty fun and she sure sparked my interest in what other followers you might have planned.

Frankly though, NFF is just to useful. It single-handedly replaces half a dozen other mods AND improves followers in general. Fun and interesting followers are rare, but still a lot easier to come by then NFF alternatives, I'm afraid.

I tried talking to adrianne to start the quest but she never gave me a map marker. I can't start the quest. I can't talk to adrianne about anything else other than asking for her shipment.

Also, I want to mention that whenever I start a new game. Pan always spawns with me. I started a new game with Alternate Start at Solstheim and Pan appeared there with me and followed me like a follower. If I save and reload, I get an option to recruit her and then I can dismiss her.

Edited by Newbie1999
Forgot to mention some details.
15 hours ago, Newbie1999 said:

I tried talking to adrianne to start the quest but she never gave me a map marker. I can't start the quest. I can't talk to adrianne about anything else other than asking for her shipment.

Also, I want to mention that whenever I start a new game. Pan always spawns with me. I started a new game with Alternate Start at Solstheim and Pan appeared there with me and followed me like a follower. If I save and reload, I get an option to recruit her and then I can dismiss her.

for the first point there is no marker the location is given in the description. i'll look into the dialogue logic and see if there's any loop potential.

the second point is fixed in the next patch.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey so i have looked in the description of this mod and i have looked in the water of the coast of dawnstar and well yeah so far i have not found the shipment Adrianne asked for i can't see shit under the water in the game so for all i know i am swimming over it. so if someone would be so kind as to give me a bit of a better location to search in that would be great or even better tell me how i can find the bloody thing when i can't see shit under the water. also i have checked the ship wrecks along the coast to the left and to the right of dawnstar that do have map markers and nothing so yeah help please.

Ok so i found the chest and i am now having the issue where even though i talked to adrianne already about getting the shipment the dialogue is still the same as in she still keeps asking me to go get it even though i have it in my inventory any help fixing this would be great thanks.

So the Nexus version will never have the puppy lover quest due to Bestiality ? understandable.

From a short test, I could see 2 issues so far

- Festive outfit still CTD (was still the case in 1.1, but I didn't report it, sorry)

- Pan does not go to the tavern, rather stays at her original spawn point (dialogue chain for the intro quest work however).

Tried the "updated" version (with a clean save) and now she still does not follow to the inn, and now she also doesn't have the follow up dialogue outside of the inn. When I teleport her inside the Inn, she immediately runs off to return to her spawn point.