Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

9 hours ago, npgamingstuff said:

When I install Zaz I get no animations at all. Everything seems to install properly, and Vortex seems happy with everything, but the characters (all of them) just stand .

Help?!?!?!

Thanks.

did you run fnis

6 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Zaz animation pack is mostly a modder resource. What that means is it does nothing by it,s self . Did the ZAZ mcm show up , if it does that,s a good sign

Yes I did run fnis ... Where would I see the ZAZ mcm ???

I'm running Skyrim SE and the Zaz file I have is ZazAnimationPack7.0(2017-05-16).7z

Thanks.

10 hours ago, npgamingstuff said:

Yes I did run fnis ... Where would I see the ZAZ mcm ???

I'm running Skyrim SE and the Zaz file I have is ZazAnimationPack7.0(2017-05-16).7z

Thanks.

Perhaps you need to find, download and install the SE version of the mod.  The file here on this thread is the LE version which would go a long ways toward explaining why it isn't working in SE.

On 5/30/2019 at 5:53 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Perhaps you need to find, download and install the SE version of the mod.  The file here on this thread is the LE version which would go a long ways toward explaining why it isn't working in SE.

That fixed it. I went and got the 4.1 beta for se and it's working fine now.

Thank you everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys  n Gals,

We (Hugh Reckum and ZaZ) have released a working Tech Demo of our own game , Which we are making from  scratch with our own game mechanics .

If you have enjoyed stuff from the ZaZ Animation Pack you might like what we are doing here.

We are developing a fully kink oriented game , with a ton bdsm / bondage elements .

Check out our thread and if you would like to support us please consider doing so.

Thanks ^^

• 1 month later...

hey ...i can't gain control or restore control from ZAZ ....i open mcm goes to zaz and press restore movement ..i gain control for couple seconds the wooop ..my pc stops again ...tried player.unequipall to see if there is any object blocking the animation but nothing is ...??? what could that be ??

I just did a clean start and reinstalled my mods.

DDE won't let me click on the select actor feature.

I registered the tags and did a reset within the MCM in game menu.

Here is my load order an priority.

I would like to fix these before I install my other mods again.

Load Order

image.png.afbdc638780c858b8cbac5ea1d5f845f.png

Priority

image.png.5040302e2154b5692e7ed1f5c9fdf823.png

Thanks

Sorry for my last post, that was meant for another mod.

On this mod, I had a couple of questions.

How come my fast travel gets disabled?

I go to the player control center and click restore.  Everything gets restored, but fast travel.  I deselected all the disable features in the mods in my previous post.

What needs to be done to fix?

Also, how do I upgrade from version 7?  It seems that version 8 are just zip files that MO2 can't read.

Do I need win zip?  What directory should they be unzipped to?

Thanks,

2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Sorry for my last post, that was meant for another mod.

On this mod, I had a couple of questions.

How come my fast travel gets disabled?

I go to the player control center and click restore.  Everything gets restored, but fast travel.  I deselected all the disable features in the mods in my previous post.

What needs to be done to fix?

Also, how do I upgrade from version 7?  It seems that version 8 are just zip files that MO2 can't read.

Do I need win zip?  What directory should they be unzipped to?

Thanks,

That Zip contains the link to download.

All this can be avoided if you read the descriptions etc.

Most of the questions you are asking are mod specific , best would be post on that particular mods thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
14 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I thought this mod was surpassed by zaz 8.0? Is this wrong? It may explain why certain features don't work anymore though.

Zap 8.0 and above add lots of extra items, furniture and poses, but if you're not using another mod that specifically requires and makes use of any of those extras you don't really need them, and all they'll do is add to the load your game has to bear. That may not matter or cause any harm at all, depending on how many mods you run.

Basically, if you aren't using any other mods that specifically require Zap 8.0 or above, this version of Zap should be perfectly fine for you. Check the requirements of your other mods and see which version they need.

4 hours ago, merManc said:

Zap 8.0 and above add lots of extra items, furniture and poses, but if you're not using another mod that specifically requires and makes use of any of those extras you don't really need them, and all they'll do is add to the load your game has to bear. That may not matter or cause any harm at all, depending on how many mods you run.

Basically, if you aren't using any other mods that specifically require Zap 8.0 or above, this version of Zap should be perfectly fine for you. Check the requirements of your other mods and see which version they need.

most of the mods I use specifically ask for 8.0 hence why I thought this one was deprecated or something. But thanks for clearing that up. ?

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, TheCorruptedChampion said:

i run FNIS and all the animations are recognized as "not skyrim compatible" why is this happening?

The only thing I can think of is that you're perhaps playing Skyrim Special Edition, and this mod is for the original or Legendary Edition. If that's the case, you need to be using the SE version of Zap, found here, as well as SE versions of whatever other mods you have installed. Animations have to be converted to work with SE.

If you're not using SE then I'm afraid I don't know why you're seeing that problem. If you copy the information that pops up in the FNIS window when you run it and paste it here, it might give people more clues as to how to help.

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2020 at 9:05 AM, TheCorruptedChampion said:

i run FNIS and all the animations are recognized as "not skyrim compatible" why is this happening?

I am facing the same problem :) Already tried different ZaZ version but nothing seems to work..
Running the LE version and all requirements out of this thread btw