Tifa Lockhart Aerith gainsborough & Yuffie Nude Mod For Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade

3 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

Really? We're creating topics for games that are just rumors now?

Seriously. I mean it could be something.. But anyone remember when Bloodborne was found listed in the SteamDB years ago? We all know how that turned out haha. Stuff like this doesn't mean anything.

3 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

Really? We're creating topics for games that are just rumors now?

I mean it's eventually inevitably going to come out on PC like all the other ffs isint? makes sense that epic paid square first to have it in there store front. If it turns out to be bogus ill glady obliterate this post then :)

Edited by ludger166
51 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Seriously. I mean it could be something.. But anyone remember when Bloodborne was found listed in the SteamDB years ago? We all know how that turned out haha. Stuff like this doesn't mean anything.

You don't believe ff7R won't eventually come to PC?

not trying to ruin the mood but sqenix is famous for being "cheap" with their games, especially for modding community. take example of FF XV, that game has potential for lewd mods but even now there are no mods that are really considered heavy mods, just model swaps and recolors because of their hard to mod games... so modders are reluctant to mod the game even until today.. its hard and the result will be not satisfying...

it will probably come to pc but for the modding side, looking at past FF's i doubt it will be easy to mod game..

1 hour ago, isshunboshi said:

not trying to ruin the mood but sqenix is famous for being "cheap" with their games, especially for modding community. take example of FF XV, that game has potential for lewd mods but even now there are no mods that are really considered heavy mods, just model swaps and recolors because of their hard to mod games... so modders are reluctant to mod the game even until today.. its hard and the result will be not satisfying...

it will probably come to pc but for the modding side, looking at past FF's i doubt it will be easy to mod game..

FFXV has nude mods for all female characters. It's near enough the same quality as all other games.

• 5 months later...
  • ludger166 changed the title to Tifa Lockhart Aerith gainsborough & Yuffie Nude Mod For Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade