hmmm , I think this mod has been back-ported from SSE , the mod is originally made for SSE iirc , I'm an SSE player and I have a very heavy mod list but it doesn't even CTD once , I'm running around for fun and testing the world and even using command before launching my EN translation for SSE , I think something is broken during back-porting ( I download the mod directly from its original author on arca.live , I don't download it through any third-party web if you curious )

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
On 1/23/2022 at 12:48 AM, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

hmmm , I think this mod has been back-ported from SSE , the mod is originally made for SSE iirc , I'm an SSE player and I have a very heavy mod list but it doesn't even CTD once , I'm running around for fun and testing the world and even using command before launching my EN translation for SSE , I think something is broken during back-porting ( I download the mod directly from its original author on arca.live , I don't download it through any third-party web if you curious )

Do you have the link for the original SSE mod? :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 4:37 PM, ahrimangame said:

So does it crash alot? stability is very important to me, i dont have any crashes in aethersuit

i always get CTD on new town on the middle, always got out of memory by crashfix, the fps stuttering not really the problem here though, this is just weird, perhaps the texture are not optimized really well on the backport process, turn down the texture size might be the option for this LE port

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 4:03 AM, Jemann123 said:

I found it https://drive.google.com/file/d/13gjxNehWFfvQBt6rs6Tq9DFySp5OtyNx/view the password is xnffldntm  

It's hosted on sayx twitter.

Not sure what I could be doing wrong, but I've downloaded it a few times, and when trying to install, I've gotten an error saying it couldn't extract the files, and that a file was corrupted.  Anyone else?

Edit:  Perhaps this is obvious but I haven't had to do it for any of my previous 400+ mods.  For anyone else with this issue, I had to extract zip the folder (which requires the password above), rename two bodyslide files that were in another language (I think Korean) to characters that didn't anger it, and then re-compress it into a zip file.  Worked fine after that.

Edited by Xx_Anonymous_xX