modern scroll

View File

this is a modern city is a mod like moderntown but this much better and big also have npcs around,this is a port from original is SE version, i upload with autorization of owner .

the door is on riverwood a book on the floor is a spell teleport to the city see the pictures for see location of the book

the place expand twice of the size more npcs and places to explore

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_YZ6er0M1R8Xfih9Q4ZVf1wSe0SZkp0s/view

FI_UKpqUUA0Hvrr.jpg

FI_UKpRVIAYQ11y.jpg

FI_UKpRVQAMLj_V.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/20/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Tried to install the mod. All the install options that popped up appear to be in Korean, which I do not speak. How do i know what to do?

Edit: Did my best with google translate. But frequent CTD in certain areas suggests I'm still not doing something right. Either way it doesn't matter.

Beautiful mod, but I can't read anything. I don't know what I'm picking up, what locations on the map are, etc. It appears as just boxes in game and korean out of the game. If this mod ever gets translated into English or Japanese, I will give it a shot again.

Edited by Aki K
Update on my situation

Tested out yesterday, some areas look good for screenshotting and some like the shower room in the school look good for running some sexlab scenes.

Generally, the mod seems a bit unstable and there were a few crashes, possibly the skeletons of the added NPC's perhaps. Several of the cells COC markers are misplaced which results in falling through the floor and the lighting could do with some improvement.

I don't like custom mods that cause bugs in the game. I don't like visual mods that add decorations or books to the game library. I recently noticed a new book  https://freebooksummary.com/category/mice-and-men-quotes from the real world in vogue. This is a cool modification for people who love meaning and not just pampering. I'm a real fan of the universe.

Edited by coxdenis32
On 6/21/2021 at 7:42 AM, lordarked said:

there no escape lol just write coc whiterun  on comand console XD

You can exit the modern world by goin into this Taxi in the city , and then you are moving to a modern house, there's NPC name driver,  you can teleport every town in Skyrim, cheers

20210708161850_1.jpg

20210708161650_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 9:04 PM, vic.music666 said:

I always have CTD when i try to enter to any location or even just walk far enough from starting location.

What's the problem?

Or maybe someone knows the IDs of locations?

Same issue. I can get to the main hub area, but as soon as I enter any other location I CTD.

On 6/29/2021 at 10:12 AM, venxiciciala said:

The Modern Scrolls.esp

EN translation by me, all but one item seems to have been translated but i honestly cant find where it is in the esp.
Also same textures are missing but idk if its something funky from my translation or the base mod itself.

In case you dont know how to install:

just replace the esp with this one upon download

The original install is still not in english. Before replacing the esp, how do I know what to click while installing? lol.

I still get a lot of CTD. Not sure what the deal is. As soon as I enter certain buildings, CTD.

EDIT: Only CTD in the 7/11 (Convenience Store). Can visit other places.

However, there seems to be another issue: Some of the wall/floor white textures are blindingly bright. Is there a way to make them less bright?

Also, are the NPCs in stores supposed to be able to sell things? There is no option to ask them to buy/sell stuff.

Also want to report that the English translation has "Lockers" translated as "Rockers" lol.

Edited by Aki K
On 8/12/2021 at 9:06 PM, Aki K said:

The original install is still not in english. Before replacing the esp, how do I know what to click while installing? lol.

I still get a lot of CTD. Not sure what the deal is. As soon as I enter certain buildings, CTD.

EDIT: Only CTD in the 7/11 (Convenience Store). Can visit other places.

However, there seems to be another issue: Some of the wall/floor white textures are blindingly bright. Is there a way to make them less bright?

Also, are the NPCs in stores supposed to be able to sell things? There is no option to ask them to buy/sell stuff.

Also want to report that the English translation has "Lockers" translated as "Rockers" lol.

Rocker to Locker issue has been fixed, though the rest of the problems you indicated are not an issue with the translationes, but rather an issue with the base mod i think.

The Modern Scrolls.esp

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, dltkdgksrhdiddl said:

u should have at least mentioned the original author. this is just staling.

it's meaningless to write somthing about errors here, 

he's not the orignal author. this guy is just ported it and sell patreon  under his name lol 

on fact is open to public  the port and translation many weeks ago .....even i translate the se version and show to the public on my tweeter .....i show the port here only this days

you really dont know what you talking port of clothes and others mods many ppl doit this days  since begining i say iam no the owner of the mod like my other post of mods here on loverslab so if you hate me if you problem but iam no stealing nothing jsut porting and translate is another thing. if ppl wanna sponsor me for that they are welcome but mostly of my port are translations are public. so dont be a liar

On 1/21/2022 at 11:07 AM, blibby said:

This is the error report vortex gave me from your current build.

I'll keep an eye out for a fix.   Mod looks cool.

Capture.JPG.cc44ebf701493df166767ea62ebe4961.JPG

you problem is with modern scrolls 3.1 se check it is no sam eport i made from se to le

i dont made this mod i just port it so i cant answer about the mod design i can tell you the le version is working fine but with some ctd sometimes