Crimson Punk - Fusion Girl

View File

Outfit ported from DOA Xtreme 3 scarlet.

Requirements

-Fusion Girl

-Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (Optional, Recommended): Included meshes are zero sliders, you need to build the outfit in bodyslide to fit it to your preset.

-Fallout 4 High Heels System: Or your character feet will be buried in the ground when use the boots.

Installation

Donwload the file, install with any mod manager. Make sure the esp is active. (It's esl flagged so it won't take max esp space).

To fit the outfit to your body shape open bodyslide and build all items in the group "Crimson Punk FG" with your FG preset.

Description

Outfit includes a shirt, skirt, boots, panties, stockings, arms, necklace and ribbon.

It has no armor value but add some special stats and can be upgrade with ballistic and miscellaneus weave. Also can be legendary upgrade, provide you have a mod that add legendary modification.

Ribbon fit Azar Ponytails, with other hair it will probably be out of place.

Boots, Panties, Skirt and Shirt have several material swaps to choose at armor workbench.

Everything can be build at chem station under the category "Crimson Punk".

Others

CBBE conversion by sm0och91

Credits

-DOA Xtreme 3 scarlet

-Shuubaro: extract assets from DOA

Permissions

-Don't use any assets here for any commercial or paywalled purposes.

Edited by kharneth1
48 minutes ago, kharneth1 said:

i just add the clothes, what you do with them, or without them, is up to you ?

Hmm, you know that's not necessarily true, what if someone wanted to make a mod that would let the player tear the clothes of an NPC apart for some... science? I imagine your help as an author of the clothes would be required to make it immersive. ;)

Edited by MrFuturehope
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/30/2021 at 7:44 AM, kharneth1 said:

Not from me, as i don't use CBBE (and really annoyed me make cbbe bodyslides). But if anyone want ot make bodyslide for it, be my guest

I made a CBBE conversion for some of your clothes if that's ok. thanks so much for your great stuff :heart:

• 4 months later...