2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Anything new for dom males?

Museum of Lewdness for dom. Vault 81's private inspection and Johnny's quest can be played by males. Grendel will be a simple follower without quests and the alien abduction will immediately return man to Earth (but with the perk).

40 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I really want to give this mod a shot, but couple of questions are preventing me.

1) The mod contains different independent characters and quests. All of them can be found in the world;
2) I didn't do MСM for POS. I did it in TOH, but it doesn't seem to work correctly;
3) It's decreasing by serving Brutus and Xana, as well as by the quest Superheroes Are Not Born. It just opens up more options with them and also replaces some of the dialogs. For example, replace "I can't believe I'm going to agree" to "Yes! I'll do it, sir!";
4, 4.5) The mod is very simple and just adds NPCs and quests. There will only be a conflict if a mod changes cells or puts something in the same place as POS. But the most of POS locations are separate cells. It's better to put this mod at the very end of your modlist in a mod manager;
5) Yes, can be installed mid-game. I think that even removing it can be without problems, although I do not recommend doing this with any mod.
6) Well, what can I say it is written in the first place: "Warning: Disguising, sexist, humiliation and violent content!" Not all content, but this is the theme of the mod.

Fallout 4 handle a lot of mods badly compared to Skyrim, at least for me (loads are very long for example). I would make a solid save, install the mod, check how the game reacts.

36 minutes ago, W000lf said:

Hi, is there rus esp for v1.4?

Not ready yet. I am not who translating.

22 minutes ago, necol said:

I want to ask the main question for Fallout 4. The mod changes a lot of locations and internal cells. Mod breaks previsibins?

The mod adds extra locations and only adds in vanilla locations doors and NPCs. Well, it broke the Vault 111 elevator first, but now it works for me.

17 minutes ago, Elgate said:

Do I need a new save to play it? Or can I update from 1.3.3 without issue?

No, mod just adds new content to the old one, can update. It does change the way Aliases are filled in though, so I'm not sure. But it's easy to check, if all the characters are silent, then it's better to start a new game or delete the mod, save and install the mod again. And with the upgrade from a previous version, move Basil using the console to Vault 111 before starting ...Along The Way, if you want her help. Or not, quest can be played without her.

Edited by DSHV
More answers
23 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Museum of Lewdness for dom. Vault 81's private inspection and Johnny's quest can be played by males. Grendel will be a simple follower without quests and the alien abduction will immediately return man to Earth (but with the perk).

1) The mod contains different independent characters and quests. All of them can be found in the world;
2) I didn't do MСM for POS. I did it in TOH, but it doesn't seem to work correctly;
3) It's decreasing by serving Brutus and Xana, as well as by the quest Superheroes Are Not Born. It just opens up more options with them and also replaces some of the dialogs. For example, replace "I can't believe I'm going to agree" to "Yes! I'll do it, sir!";
4, 4.5) The mod is very simple and just adds NPCs and quests. There will only be a conflict if a mod changes cells or puts something in the same place as POS. But the most of POS locations are separate cells. It's better to put this mod at the very end of your modlist in a mod manager;
5) Yes, can be installed mid-game. I think that even removing it can be without problems, although I do not recommend doing this with any mod.
6) Well, what can I say it is written in the first place: "Warning: Disguising, sexist, humiliation and violent content!" Not all content, but this is the theme of the mod.

Fallout 4 handle a lot of mods badly compared to Skyrim, at least for me (loads are very long for example). I would make a solid save, install the mod, check how the game reacts.

Not ready yet. I am not who translating.

The mod adds extra locations and only adds in vanilla locations doors and NPCs. Well, it broke the Vault 111 elevator first, but now it works for me.

No, mod just adds new content to the old one, can update. It does change the way Aliases are filled in though, so I'm not sure. But it's easy to check, if all the characters are silent, then it's better to start a new game or delete the mod, save and install the mod again. And with the upgrade from a previous version, move Basil using the console to Vault 111 before starting ...Along The Way, if you want her help. Or not, quest can be played without her.

Got it. I've downloaded it and right now I'm checking it out in xEdit, just to see any possible conflicts.

On that note, I really hope you'll add silent voice files for the dialogues, F4z Ro D-oh has been nothing but trouble for me and I want to avoid it like plague.

Thanks for quick reply, appreciate it!

The mod really needs to add an "exit" function to every one of its dialogues. There are some (for example, the Goodneighbor prostitute) which just endless loop, leaving no way to stop talking to the NPC.

Yes, you can just look away to force dialogue closure, but doing so is a known cause of several game-breaking bugs in FO4. The usual solution for them is to track down the NPC you didn't finish your conversation with and finish it, but given that you CAN'T finish these NPCs' conversations, you can't resolve the bug should it come up.

I'm running into the peculiar issue that I can't talk to the dog NPC's that this mod adds anymore, as in Bait and the Super Mutant's Hound so far. It's quite a hassle because I like bait as a companion, and I can't progress the Super Mutant storyline.

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

On that note, I really hope you'll add silent voice files for the dialogues, F4z Ro D-oh has been nothing but trouble for me and I want to avoid it like plague.

I usually generate a new set of silent voice files for people when new POS versions release.  I'll aim to get them up in the near future (hopefully tonight).  Meanwhile, "POS 1.3.2 Voices ba2.zip" should still work for everything but the quest content added in 1.4.

4 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I usually generate a new set of silent voice files for people when new POS versions release.  I'll aim to get them up in the near future (hopefully tonight).  Meanwhile, "POS 1.3.2 Voices ba2.zip" should still work for everything but the quest content added in 1.4.

First of all, thanks for replying!

Where do you publish those newly generated silent voice files? I kinda figured 1.3.2 would work with the most recent release, so I'll keep an eye out on the updates.

10 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

First of all, thanks for replying!

Where do you publish those newly generated silent voice files? I kinda figured 1.3.2 would work with the most recent release, so I'll keep an eye out on the updates.

Here in this thread.  Then typically DSHV is kind enough to post my patch among the main download files too.

2 hours ago, Elamber said:

I'm running into the peculiar issue that I can't talk to the dog NPC's that this mod adds anymore, as in Bait and the Super Mutant's Hound so far. It's quite a hassle because I like bait as a companion, and I can't progress the Super Mutant storyline.

Checked it with a completely new character and a 1.4 redownload, problem persists.

13 hours ago, delete1618 said:

The mod really needs to add an "exit" function to every one of its dialogues.

Yes, I know, but Fallout 4 dialogs are limited to 4 options even with XDI. Usually exitless dialogues do not give progress, but just questions.

13 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

I'm getting the CTD entering "Ghoulty".

No CTD for me. Maybe I put the autodoor too close to the ghoul gangbang area. What stage are you at? Went here with the ghoul mask or the Washlet perk?

13 hours ago, Elamber said:

I'm running into the peculiar issue that I can't talk to the dog NPC's that this mod adds anymore

Can you put the mod at the bottom of your modlist in a mod manager?

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I hate to say it but your english skills at writing the vault 81 dialogues are still pretty bad.

Does this mean that the rest of my skills at the Vault 81 are good?

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Maybe he conflicts with my diamond city overhaul/expansion mod.

Most likely.

5 hours ago, bradster511 said:

is there going to be a version that doesn't use XDI coming for 1.4?

After a 1.4.1 patch. I need to collect bugs reports first.

4 hours ago, Cyroteus said:

how does the alien abduction work?

Like Fallout 3's Mothership Zeta. You approach the IFO, you are teleported to the ship, there you need to talk with the alien until he teleports you back. Have you placed the mod at a bottom of your modlist?

3 hours ago, Ei-the-waifu said:

anyone have a the old militia woman outfit that is recommended for the mod

Yes.

I forgot to add the perk in Happily Ever After:

Spoiler

Bitch's Bottom Line: You took over Sarah's position of a sewer whore and John's caretaker. Although you will suffer more pain, your big and strong heart will protect you. Your torso damage has been reduced by 3%.

Should it be added in 1.4.1?

TheKite_MilitiaWoman_91a-26025-91a.7z

Hi  i start with a new load. what is the Sequence of main quest? i think i skip some quest.and i cant start next when i finish Press On ?.

I can’t start  Divide and Rule . is it needed requirements quest? i talk to the Mr.Darkwater but nothing happen just sit there. 

i don't know how to start Expansion and Renaissance too. the NPC can't start to talk.??

Edited by zhaozihui111

I've been messing around with the mod for the past day and so far I haven't experienced any game or quest breaking issues. However, there are things that can be improved and there are things that definitely should to be improved.

Firstly, the dialogues - adding one option to exit the dialogue is a must. Check out 'Just Business' mod, the author added like 12 dialogue options when speaking to a slave, therefore I'm pretty sure it's possible.

I went to Goodneighbor to purchase some drugs from the guy added by this mod and the only way to end the dialogue with him is to look away and then walk away. Unfortunately, this caused many problems for me before (game breaking issues) and this needs to be addressed as soon as possible!

Dignity - a hidden parameter added by the mod, changes by speaking to Brutus or Xana (as it says on the description page). How exactly does it change? Which dialogue options raise it and which options lower it? Just saying it changes is very vague. Also, and this is a personal opinion, but I feel like you should integrate Dignity as a perk (much similar to Sex Attributes' Self-Esteem). SA adds Self-Esteem perk which either increases or decreases, but most importantly it's visible at all times in player's Pip-Boy. The point is, the player should be able to tell how much dignity he/she/they have.

Cannot resist? - upon rape/humiliation event, the player should be able to resist. I find it funny that the player character with maxed out SPECIAL stats is sometimes unable to resist. The best example of this is when approaching Bait the first time. In the dialogue he jumps on player and it leads to AAF event, but why can't the player (whose strength is 10) resist? Doesn't make sense.

Animation length - a minor one, but I'd like to be able change the duration of the animations.

Control Holotape/MCM - regarding the previously mentioned animation length, the mod should definitely have at least a holotape/item for controlling it. You said you messed up MCM with TOH in Skyrim; check out 'Hardship' mod for Fallout 4. It has both MCM and APPAREL item for controlling various aspects of the mod - such as turning the mod on or off, changing the appearance, enabling or disabling various options, seeing the stats (history). I feel like this mod would be amazing only if it had such thing.

Description - while there's a lot written there, a lot of information is missing. How to start certain quests? Where can I find certain NPCs? I understand some people don't like spoilers (I personally don't mind them whatsoever), but the description should give the player a general idea on where to go, how to do it, etc.

Majority of the time I spent with the mod was in the pause menu reading the 'Content' of the mod over and over again.

Troubles of Heroine - I'm bringing it up since as far as I can tell this mod, POS, is like TOH but in Fallout 4 instead of Skyrim. I don't mind that at all, but I do feel like the mod is pretty harsh on new players. I've never played TOH and therefore I'm unfamiliar with it. Those folks that did play it already got the general idea on how the mod works. The best way to improve (or fix) this is by providing the better description.

These are the things that bothered me the most. I really like what this mod has to offer, it's really refreshing to spice up the game with new quest mods. However, a lot of stuff is still unclear.

Overall, the mod is quite decent. It has a good amount of content, interesting characters with interesting stories and quests. I'm really looking forward to seeing the future releases of it!

Keep up the good work and take care!

17 minutes ago, DissapointedCanine said:

Hey, so I've been trying to start the main quest. I've been looking EVERYWHERE around the memory den to find the button, but I just can't find it. Where is it?

Do not go in Memory Den. Facing the Memory Den, go to your right and then go down that alley. It is toward the end of the alley on the right.  It is to the left of

the warehouse door. 

8 hours ago, zhaozihui111 said:

Hi  i start with a new load. what is the Sequence of main quest? i think i skip some quest.and i cant start next when i finish Press On ?.

I can’t start  Divide and Rule . is it needed requirements quest? i talk to the Mr.Darkwater but nothing happen just sit there. 

i don't know how to start Expansion and Renaissance too. the NPC can't start to talk.??

Have the same problem with Mr Darkwater.  Also got the Renaissance Quest and the director does the same thing.  Running 1.4 at the bottom of my LO.  Only completed Triumph of Justice, and Hard Times.