2 hours ago, DSHV said:

The clue in the floor safe on the second floor and the Triple Freakshow Key. If she doesn't speak it could cause problems since she is a recurring character.

I'm sorry, I rewrote my post a couple times and forgot to specify I'm trying to start Maid to Order. The first quest worked flawlessly.

Fresh install & playthrough...

Found Bait, he tends to wander after the whole bandits/deathclaw thing at the beginning.  Noticed two things.  One, I can't seen to dismiss him.  I'm assuming it's intentional, but I may have to relieve Bait from his mis-programed misery at some point.  The second is that while sneaking I get Bait's detection alert.  That is to say unlike normal companions while sneaking, I will constantly get the detected alert from Bait seeing me.

Going back to being unable to dismiss Bait, what happens when he has to be dismissed?  Like in Raider's Pet or your own main quest?

On 7/22/2022 at 8:29 PM, Freedom2017 said:

any way the mod does have a novel approach to sex when compared to other adult mods 

Yeah, I'm bad with complex scripts, so I feel like I need to write more text and characters.

On 7/22/2022 at 8:39 PM, consina said:

looking forward for alien content lol....

This will be short content, and an alien, a Brahmin, maybe two GEN1 synths. Oh and maybe a perk:

Analzonded: Was the alien abduction a dream or a reality, but your butt became more sensitive. +1 PER, while naked. 

Also a button with textbox : You destroyed half of Universe. Or not. Who knows? But now I can write in the description that the mod  contain a hard choices of a universal scale.

On 7/22/2022 at 9:09 PM, litigation jackson said:

I'm trying to start Maid to Order.

Perhaps the problem is in Aliases. When I fill them through Unique Actor, the quests sometimes refuse to work. Maybe I should fill them in via Specific Reference?

On 7/23/2022 at 4:44 PM, Starteller said:

Talking to Buck Zilch does nothing for me. Is there a way to force it?

6 hours ago, Starteller said:

I can't talk to Gadget, I'm at stage 40

Another version (XDI or Non-XDI) or put the mod at the very bottom of your modlist in a mod manger?

3 hours ago, BHAitken said:

One, I can't seen to dismiss him.

You can dismiss him outside a power armor. Also the global AAABaitFollow should be 1.

3 hours ago, BHAitken said:

The second is that while sneaking I get Bait's detection alert.

Yes, he is simple NPC, not using the companion framework.

2 hours ago, Kirrito85 said:

Am I the only one who seems to have a problem with part 2 ? 7zip says that there is a data error

Download one archive from the mega (R6BkiaYC in the download page).

Finished Divide and Rule. (Is 4M1F feral ghouls animation exists?) That's a lot of work, but hope you will enjoy how the naked heroine will try to survive in a closed sewer. Like in NV's Sewer Slave mod. Here are a few screenshots:

Salvation.jpg

John.jpg

SewerLife.jpg

Sarah.jpg

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yeah, I'm bad with complex scripts, so I feel like I need to write more text and characters.

This will be short content, and an alien, a Brahmin, maybe two GEN1 synths. Oh and maybe a perk:

Analzonded: Was the alien abduction a dream or a reality, but your butt became more sensitive. +1 PER, while naked. 

Also a button with textbox : You destroyed half of Universe. Or not. Who knows? But now I can write in the description that the mod  contain a hard choices of a universal scale.

Perhaps the problem is in Aliases. When I fill them through Unique Actor, the quests sometimes refuse to work. Maybe I should fill them in via Specific Reference?

Another version (XDI or Non-XDI) or put the mod at the very bottom of your modlist in a mod manger?

You can dismiss him outside a power armor. Also the global AAABaitFollow should be 1.

Yes, he is simple NPC, not using the companion framework.

Download one archive from the mega (R6BkiaYC in the download page).

Finished Divide and Rule. (Is 4M1F feral ghouls animation exists?) That's a lot of work, but hope you will enjoy how the naked heroine will try to survive in a closed sewer. Like in NV's Sewer Slave mod. Here are a few screenshots:

Salvation.jpg

John.jpg

SewerLife.jpg

Sarah.jpg

Everytime I come back to this mod, I see that it's always better and varied... well done, author!

Still hoping for more male content too, but the quests already completed are really entertaining.

Keep up the good work, you're great!

Edited by The_Blank_Frank
22 hours ago, Starteller said:

For gadget

Put the Problems of Survivor at the bottom. Change versions of the mod and look what is working for you. In the new update, I changed the way Aliases are filled, maybe this will fix the problems.

Forgot this screenshot. I didn't post a text for her, but this is Roxy, she lives in the kennel in the sewers. Maybe there's an clearly female dog name for her?

Also did you know that NPCs can wear dog collars in vanilla, just on a hand? Piper and Cait included.

Roxy.jpg

On 7/26/2022 at 4:35 PM, DSHV said:

Put the Problems of Survivor at the bottom. Change versions of the mod and look what is working for you. In the new update, I changed the way Aliases are filled, maybe this will fix the problems.

Forgot this screenshot. I didn't post a text for her, but this is Roxy, she lives in the kennel in the sewers. Maybe there's an clearly female dog name for her?

Also did you know that NPCs can wear dog collars in vanilla, just on a hand? Piper and Cait included.

Roxy.jpg

Maybe Trixi?

On 7/26/2022 at 4:35 PM, DSHV said:

Roxy.jpg

Poppy or Bella

I'm having a CTD everytime I try to talk to Warder after getting put in prison and starting Hard Times. Any thoughts on how to fix? On 1.3.3 with voice files from 1.3.2 if that matters.

Edit: Nvm. It was the voice files. *sigh*

Edited by RenFL2

Trying out your mod, I met Alice... I don't know if this is an issue with XDI users but Alice crashed my game... I took a look inside the file and found Alice had a couple Empty player choices. I deleted those empty choices and started my game up again...
Alice no longer crashes my game.

If Alice or any other NPC crashes your game after you select their dialog; find it in the Creation Kit and remove any "EMPTY" Player Dialog.

19 hours ago, Darkflyer1964 said:

i have made the quest Triumph of Justice, now i will be released from prison and every time the game crushs, have no idea why.

Maybe teleport on its own and complete the quest with the console? Setstage AAAPOSHardTimes 40. You need to talk to Maxim after.

7 hours ago, R3z Shark said:

I deleted those empty choices and started my game up again...

It's strange. Why it can crash the game? During testing, I leave a lot of empty dialogs. And in vanilla, I remember there were three options (In Longneck Lukowski's Cannery).

51 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Maybe teleport on its own and complete the quest with the console? Setstage AAAPOSHardTimes 40. You need to talk to Maxim after.

Thanks you for your help, i used Setstage AAAPOSHardTimes 40, the quest is finished, but nothing have happened after that, still stay in the prison , the prison is closed.

On 7/28/2022 at 10:48 PM, DSHV said:

I leave a lot of empty dialogs. And in vanilla, I remember there were three options (In Longneck Lukowski's Cannery).

For some reason if you see a Colored Empty in the Scene view that Colored Empty might crash the game unless it's deleted.

In XDI the only option I had when greeting Alice was marked as 4). When I deleted the Colored Empty it was fixed
I couldn't hit the number 4 to select that dialog as it's technically 1 when it's alone. The Empty conflicted with 4 and caused the crash. As soon as the Empty was gone I could hit 1) and the Dialog would progress.

I'd say if 1 and 2 were filled but 3 and 4 were colored empties it wouldn't cause a CTD but since it was the other way around they conflicted.

Sorry, I don't know how to explain it...

On 7/28/2022 at 5:42 PM, Darkflyer1964 said:

the prison is closed.

Click on it and use code unlock or coc AAATempleofIshtar and talk to Maxim.

On 7/29/2022 at 12:20 PM, ruhacsomag said:

The downloads only have 1.3.2 and nothing newer...

It's in the mega.nz link: https://mega.nz/folder/R6BkiaYC#ApuvRJWeE2wWpMPneVdS2Q

8 hours ago, theprogamer+715 said:

Hey i need help I cant find the note in the home plate quest with piper and the mayor

See the screenshot on the mod's page, where it is shown where it is. Or teleport to AAAPOSSpecialRoom and find it in the safe.