Ā 

On 7/10/2022 at 6:38 PM, Encon4 said:

this is just ideas, it may not be possible for how complex they might be as mods.

I think it's possible, but beyond my skills.

On 7/12/2022 at 5:01 AM, Haberdasher said:

I just noticed that problemsofsurvivor - Main.BA2 has a bunch of base game scripts in it.

Issues with missing scripts were reported, so I didn't remove any scripts when packing.Ā It's should be fine in the latest version.

Not much lewdness, but this is the end of Basil's arc.
...Along The Way

Spoiler

Johnny: Do you remember the pre-war bunker to which you obtained access? Of course yes, it was quite recently. Cerberus and I found where it is. To the south of here there is one fierce place called the Glowing Sea. I heard it's a whole sea of radiation.
Cerberus?
Protectron Cerb. Come on, partner. He's Cerberus, not some Cerb, can't you see?
[Smart Ass] Probably because of a soil liquefaction, which formed a bowl from which radiation can't escape.
I trust you well on this matter. You sound like you know what you're talking about, partner.
[Sarcasm] I'll take a swimsuit and a beach umbrella.
As soon as you finish, you will have to find another sea, but out of RadAway this time.
Go on.
There should be the shack leading to the Federal Surveillance Center K-something-something. As soon as you get there, start grabbing the pre-war values. When you're done - shake this junk back from your pockets, you need to make room for real values. There is another secret passage to another bunker. Like a suitcase with a triple bottom. Classic. But besides the trick, there is also a good protection system. What is so well hidden and protected there?
[Idiotic Slut] I hope, a mountain of dildos.
Hardly, my little slutty partner. But everything is possible.
[Smart Ass] G.E.C.K.?
Hardly. This is a military base, not a Vault. The functions are different. I would say the opposite. In a theory.
[Sarcasm] Stilts for hamsters? Forbidden technologies to which mankind should not have reached.
Sometimes I don't understand what you're talking about at all, my sardonic partner. But then I remember that I'm no better.
Could it be something very dangerous?
Yes. But what bad can happen? I mean, what's worse than what we have? Don't say, don't inspire my fantasy. Let's just close our eyes and pretend that there is nothing terrible in the world, thinking about the possible benefits. Pre-war corporations way.
Something very valuable.Ā 
Bingo! I don't know what this word means, but people say it in similar cases, right?
(No Basil) Cerberus has already gone to the place. Find him there and act according to the situation.
(Basil) Johnny's team has already gone to the place, wait only you. Find Cerberus and Basil there and act according to the situation.
[Low LCK] Wish me luck. I feel like I need it.
Good luck, partner.
(Good Luck Wish: +3 LCK for 24 hours)
[Flirt] But after that you won't slip away from me.
It depends on how much oil I can get, my horny partner.
Get it.
After returning we will celebrate the first successful case of Johnny's team.
I need to prepare.
Yes, it should probably be done.

Cerberus: Request to open the Gate-001 being processed.
What is behind these gates?
Processing.. Processing.. Processing..
How to open it?
Miss Basil is already working on it.

Ā 

Can you open it?
Can I open it? This door will open up like a horny bitch before my huge swollen 'hui'. Ah, what a great metaphorist I am! Even got a little aroused.
What do you think is behind these gates?
[Sarcasm] Hopefully not the Pandora's box.Ā 
Because it's just an empty box now.

Ā 

I know the key, but now I need its form. I can learn the key's form using the Skeleton Key protocol. But I need similar algorithms. Similar algorithms can be in the Sentinel site near here.Ā 
Here are your algorithms.
Activating Skeleton Key protocol. The Seal-001 is broken.
Request to open the Gate-002 being processed.
Can you open it?
Requires manual activation. Human, not robotic. What an ordinary human-centric chauvinism!
(The manual buttons for a code from the Vitale pumphouse)

Any ideas how to open the second gate?
Hm? Brute force? Take this panel, like .. Ahem. I have an excited mood today.
With a code. If I could solve this problem, I would solve it. But this is specific anti-robot protection.
[LCK>7] Okay, the code could be [...].Ā 
Or any other combination. Scanning..
[STR>7] I donā€™t know any technique that wouldn't work from a strong blow.
You.. You.. No words found in the vocabulary. Scanning..
[Hacker] Okay, I'll try to hack the panel and play with the wiring.
Hey, a wiring is important, you can't.. Scanning..
[Demolition Expert] I can blow this panel.Ā 
This is a terrible idea. You need to calculate the force.. Scanning..
The Seal-002 is broken.
Request to open the Gate-003 being processed. To open this gate, you need to use the key-processor. My processor. Preparing for the shutdown.
[Idiotic Slut] How will you live without a processor?
Like you without a heart and a brain. Not.
But then you can be repaired?
My memory will be physically broken when the key-processor Ā is removed. This is a projection solution.
Wait! Remember the torture device you installed in me?
Pain Generator-2000.
[Punished Cunt] Please uninstall it. It is so painful.
Understood. Please proceed to the position.
There were times, right?
I don't have a nostalgic module.
[Punished Cunt] I will keep it for the rest of my life.
Yes. You can't delete Pain Generator-2000 without me.
So about your death...
It's not a death, just a permanent shutdown.Ā 
So give it here.
Glad that I'll turn off in the hands of the same cynic like me.
[Sarcasm] The homeland will not forget you, cyber-soldier. Your self-sacrifice will inspire all of us.
It's good that I will soon turn off and stop listening to you.
Let's fuck as a goodbye.
Can't resist orders.
So it's time to say goodbye.
Goodbye, Armpit.
Attention! Processing completed. Found intercontinental transmitter Stentor.
What is it for?
Data access denied.
Come on, say by old friendship. It doesn't matter now.
[Robotics Expert] Seriously? What is this new block I don't know about?
Tell me, robot. Or else.
Come on! You were going to die anyway. What do you have to lose?

Emergency shutdown. (Can loot from him the key-processor)

Ā 

Vasilisa, what are you doing with this intercontinental transmitter?
I'm trying to turn it on, what else can I do with the machines? Turn them on and off. Maybe I can reach 'SSSR'.
Why is that?
I did not say? I come from a family of diplomats. My family is 200 years late with the report.
So you're Russian spy!
Technically, I am American, just like you. 'Bog ti moi!' Already in fifth generation. And I'm sure I said "diplomats". Yes, a descendant of diplomats. Not spies. Diplomats.
Diplomats?
Yes, Russian diplomats. Relations between our countries were better than with China. Well, not very good either.
You are a traitor!
Don't be 'predannyi' in order not to be a 'predannyi'. Loyal? Betrayed? So confusing.
And what do you think will happen?
What I think? Nothing. Big fucking 'nihuya'. But it might not be the same as here. Maybe they even can send help. The war was between America and China, right? The rest of the world should be better.
[Sarcasm] If the Soviet anthem plays off the coast, then I know who to blame.
Me? But maybe the waves are tired of the oppression of bourgeois sand.
Okay, do whatever you want.
Your're the best, 'dorogoi/dorogaya'. Thank you.
I can't let you do this.
No need to stand between a girl and an intercontinental transmitter.
Ready to kill.
And this is how common people will kill each other because of sleeping ideologies by dead ideologues, not finding a common language. Again. 'Vse je ona nikogda ne menyaetsya'. (At her boss battle she can spawn many activated grenades)
[Queen/King of Sarcasm] Oh yes, everyone will be so happy. Watch your ass, because everyone will line up to kiss it in gratitude.
[CHR>8] I generally believe this idea won't bring any benefits.

You think so? Fine, let's not cut off from a shoulder, shall we?
I can let you do this.
And at first I heard... Whatever.

Ā 

(Take Dark Chest of Technical Wonders)
That's what I found there.
Excellent! I'm ready to give you your share right now, partner. By the way, where's the rest of Johnny's team?
[Cap Collector 2] Ā I don't believe that it costs so little! A charmer like you surely can Ā fetch a huge amount of money for this.
Okay, I'll throw you a couple of thousand caps for undisguised flattery, partner. So what's about our dream team?
Now Johnny's team is you and me.
[Sarcasm] Roughly speaking, there are no losses. Roughly.
[Sarcasm] The rest went to the farm.

Damn, the casualties are too high. They are always high if any.
Can we fuck already?
Okay, you're a good partner and deserve a reward. Let's do these ridiculous moves together.

Ā 

If Basil is alive, she near the cat trader near Walden Pond: Ks, ks, ks..
What can you tell about USSR?
I have never been there. [Sarcasm] You know, transportation problems. Hopefully they'll have it sorted out by Thursday.
Well, I know about ITA-1 Storm, "Itochka", a cyborg dog. Something like a power armor or a protectron with a dog's head, but bigger. The metro was huge, like one mega-Vault. And no sex. But I doubt it - my body does it well. Confirmed by numerous experiments.
Love cats?
Hm? Yes I love cats. Also love kota, koshku, kotika, kotenā€™ku, kotenoka, kotunechku, myaukalku, kisu, kisunyu, kisunechku,..
Are you making up words, right?
Would you spoil like that a joke that only you can understand? Don't answer please.
Are you done?
Almost.
Kotkiku...
If I say this, then know that I have a stroke.
[Wait for her to finish]
Koshaka, kotyaru, kotishe, koshechku, kotofeya, kotayandru, kotishe, Kota Petrovicha, kotyambu, kiysa, sira Myau, kisulyoka. [Sigh] Etc.
Anyway, do you have a mirelurk meat for Privet Kittens? I want to win our friendship with a fat bribe, but I don't want to hunt myself. You know, when itā€™s not necessary, the 'bolotniki' will climb right out of the ground into your face, and when necessary, they seem to have died out.
No, sorry.
That's okay. I'll still meet a bunch of mirelurks, even if I'm against it.
Wait here.
You're going to hunt them! No! Don't! Stop! And now I must wait you here.
Here's one.
Thank you. Privet Kittens, want some 'vkusnyashku'? Of couse yes, you're a cat after all. He thanks you too.
Cat Lover: Must protect! - Gain +30 protection and damage near a cat.
Thank you for meeting me. I don't have many friends. Or rather, not at all, and I want to think that we are friends. I'm leaving Commonwealth. So I think it's time to dilute sentiments of gratitude with sentiments of farewell.
Where will you go?
I don't know. Where the eyes are looking, threenine lands. Oh, that sound weird in English. I always wanted to visit Miami. Or I can go to the lands to the west. It's interesting what is there. Or I'll find a way to go east, to 'SSSR'. But maybe I'll go to London first. The giant clock that tells everyone to stop and drink 'tchai', what?
Well, goodbye, Vasilisa.
Goodbye.., well that's akward. To late to ask your name, right? I'll tell you what I call you in my head. Goodbye, Sole Survivor.
Let's fuck as a goodbye.
That's the business! Fuck those tearful goodbyes.
Yes, yes, whatever.
Well, no need to pretend, you're crying internally, I know. Goodbye, Sole Survivor.

Ā 

Add 1.3.3 RUS to the mod's page.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar

i have problem, so i upgrade from 1.3.2 to 1.3.3 and all problem of survivor npc gone (bait,drug dealer), i already reinstall all aaf and problem of survivor and still the same with fresh new save.

Ā 

and other problem is when i have conversation with brutus for sexuality stuff aaf skip the animation.

Ā 

im still new at moding can you help me?

On 7/14/2022 at 7:38 AM, mmods12 said:

When installing both parts of the mod, do you mean I should put the contents of both files into one, and then add that one?

The multi-volume archives act as one archive, just separated. Better download one archive from here.

35 minutes ago, memorialgrave said:

i have problem, so i upgrade from 1.3.2 to 1.3.3 and all problem of survivor npc gone (bait,drug dealer),

I don't know why this might happen. Maybe put the mod at the very bottom of your modlist in a mod manager? Or change XDI or Non-XDI version?
Do animations work with other NPCs? You also need to install animations and Themes for AAF.

Ā 

I can't finish this quest, so I decided to cut it. Post a draft, let it stay here.Ā I have to finish Good Ending (Are Sentry bot, Synth(s) GEN-1, Protectron, Eyebot, Mister Gutsy or Handy animations exists?) with Gadget and a Museum questĀ and start implementing.
Mole Rat Race

Spoiler

Johnny: I heard about some ruckus around Salem. Some kind of run for some prize. Can you belive that before the war it was very common? Crazy ancestors. Sounds like something you're definitely going to be part of, partner. Yes, I will not try to dissuade you. No, no.
[Action Girl] Ha! Let them prepare to swallow radioactive dust.
That's the mood to win, my bloodthirsty partner!
[END>4] I like running.
Excellent! I also like to run and we are both alive, that unites us, I'm sure.
[Low END] I dont know. I don't really like running.
I'd like it if I were you, given the world to which we live, but that's just advice. Either way, it's worth learning more about it. Maybe the rest of the members really hate running?Ā 
"Some kind of run"? "Some prize"?
Well, forgive me for my imperfect human brain unable to read omnipotent knowledge from space. Only wives' tales and rumors. But you are kind - you forgive, partner.
[Sarcasm] Will it be a broom race?
No, why..? Oh, incomprehensible joke due to various cultural differences. Let me answer to this. Hm.. In the Capital Wasteland increased number of murders, because, apparently, memorials can produce pure water. Ha, believe me if you knew the references, you would tear your stomach from laughter.
[Flirt] I think we should train in horizontal running. What do you think?
I think it's too late for training now. But you do yours.
Get it.
Good luck, partner.
Maybe later.
Maybe. But time is important in racing. It may end before you decide.

Ā 

Sean Truman: To me?
I heard some race starts here?
You heard it right.
Did I in time to sign up for the race?
Yes, you in time. Make sure to be in time during the race, he-he. Ugh...
[Sarcasm] Is there a race here? Unfortunately my racing car Ā is not working, but I can hit the bottom and run with my feet. Can this be arranged?
You can use whatever you want: car, legs, arms. But I don't think running inside a car will help you much. Quite otherwise.
[Pain Train] Can I use a pain train in the race?
What? Not! No pain, it's a peaceful competition.
I gathered you all... Well, I didn't gather you, you came by yourself. I decided to arrange a race. It's a race all over the Commonwealth. Hm.. And there will be checkpoints where you need to find a thing by clues. What else? Yes, you can't kill other participants. Questions? For me. Or you can talk to others.
What prize?
Surprise. But definitely not an empty box with a mocking note.
Why did you decide to organize it?
Decided to entertain myself. And not only myself... Errr... but also others. All of you will be watched. I won't tell you how, though.
You're not much of a showman type, are you?
Well, yes. But that doesn't really affect anything, does it? Does it?
[Black Widow] But you will support me as the weaker sex? Right, darling?
Finch Farm. But I didn't say anything.

Old Will: Who are you?
Just an old adventurer and technician. Don't mind me, I don't want to win, just stretch old bones.
What do you think the prize is?
I don't think about the prize. Maybe caps? Figurine? It would be great if something practical.
What are you doing with this car?
Just curious. I have never seen a car in such good condition. Do you happen to have a coolant in such blue bottles, no?
Malena: Who are you?
My name is Malena.
I hope a lot of caps. A girl needs good armor and ammunition, and she also needs funds to maintain her figure.
Stimpak: Who are you?
Why do you want to know? We are competitors. Don't worry, as soon as I win the prize, I'll let you see it.
It's better be fucking good! I want a power armor that fights on its own. Man, that's would be sweet!
Arnold Plotts: Who are you?
Arnold Plotts. I do all sorts of errands. On that I live.
No idea. Hopefully not something boring like money.Ā 

Ready to start.
Then you can run, I guess. Oh, right. I need to tell you where. [Puzzle]. And remember: be nive to each other or will be disqualified.

Ā 

Finch Farm
Bunker Hill
Goodneighbor
Diamond CityĀ 
WRVR Broadcast Station
Crater of Atom

Ā 

Where do you think to run?
OW: No ideas. I'm busy with something else right now.
M: Definitely not in the water.
S: Why should I tell YOU?
AP: Oh, I know!

AP: I've got a hint. Willing to share with the ladies for a small favor.
M: Agree!
Agree too!
[Skill checks]

Get rid of Stimpak with sex, with Malena seduce Arnold Plotts, a hired by a rival guard at Diamond City to stop you, Old Will repaired the car and is waiting for you at the finish line. The prize is theĀ Mocking Note.
Perk Dupe: Running, you now always remember that fraud and it makes you angry. Reduces damage while sprinting by 35%.

Ā 

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
3 hours ago, DSHV said:

Are Sentry bot, Synth(s) GEN-1, Protectron, Eyebot, Mister Gutsy or Handy animations exists?)

Ā 

Synths Gen 1 & 2 have human skeleton, so they can use any animation made for humans.Ā  Protectron and Gutsy/Handy each have one set in SavageCabbage animation pack.Ā  Sentry Bots and Eyebots have none as far as I know.

18 hours ago, DSHV said:

i don't know why this might happen. Maybe put the mod at the very bottom of your modlist in a mod manager? Or change XDI or Non-XDI version?
Do animations work with other NPCs? You also need to install animations and Themes for AAF.

so i did some change to my mod i install 1.3.3 with removing mod such as

-https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4playstation4/mods/23

-old xdi mod

Ā 

big thanks for helping.

On 7/15/2022 at 10:04 PM, spicydoritos said:

Synths Gen 1 & 2 have human skeleton, so they can use any animation made for humans.

Thanks. But I think not to use it in the quest, but to make it a separate quest.Ā Gadget's experiments on PC with robots.

On 7/16/2022 at 1:33 PM, memorialgrave said:

so i did some change to my mod i install 1.3.3 with removing mod such as

Also, what archive you download?Ā I recommend download one archive fromĀ here.

22 hours ago, danielcool20 said:

Anything new with the update?

Writing texts, you can find them in this topic. Just intall over an old version. A new version have same scripts, NPCs and quest + new content.

4 hours ago, litigation jackson said:

I pick up soap anywhere in the map, it tries to start a scene with Frank.

This is strange, because I attached the script to a specific object and did not touch the base object.Ā I have done this with other objects as well. Does anyone have the same problem?

Undicking (Good Ending (for us. And Bad Ending for Maxim Dickson))

Spoiler

Have you figured out what to do about my heart problem?
Oh yes, I plan to do a suuuuper nice device. But I need a high-powered magnet and a pack of leather, maybe 10 units. The magnet can be in various hospitals and techno warehouses. Also go to the Ā RobCo Sales & Service Center for a sensory enhancer. Get it, cuuuutie? Take this smooch for a good luck. Mwah!
I brought the components you need.
Suuuper! I'll start creating immediately! So this is here, this is there. Here we will make it tighter to lift a wearer's mood. Here's one anti-heart squeezing set (heavy leather armor with the studded modifications). I also installed the sensory enhancer. See that huge knob on the crotch? It's installed right into your little pussy, darling. I can set what feeling it will feel, isn't that cool?
Can you explain how it works?
This is a magnet around your chest that pulls your kinky cockheart in all directions, preventing compression. Thanks for the interesting puzzle, by the way, and confirmation that every problem has an engineering solution.
Can we do without it?
No. This is the price of my help: be my test subject, cutie. Now choose or I will choose for you.
Pain.
Oooooh! No more words. I think it will make you angrier. Be a cute death machine, he-he. (+Damage)
Choose yourself.
So pleasure. You will live like in a dream. Sweet never-ending dream. And with slightly blurry vision.
Pleasure.
You will live like in a dream. Sweet never-ending dream. And with slightly blurry vision. (+Protection and Martyr's effect)
Pleasure and pain.
Ooooooooh! I get it. It will be a pleasure, but once your girl is almost done then severe punishment will follow. (+Damage and protection, but less)
Well, what are you waiting for, my cute subject? Check how it works. Provoke a reaction and see a result.
Feeling is so strong!
Of course. This is a sensory enhancer, not just a big dildo. This is science! At the service of our basic desires.
Provoke? But it's dangerous!
Of course it's dangerous. Very. This is the first version. Might not work. Or might work, but wrong and will only make things worse. But no area of science has yet advanced by marking time. Well, except for the chronology.
Understood. If I don't come back, then know that it's because of you.
I'd rather think you just didn't want to come back. Yes.
I'll go.
Good luck, you need it. And come back sooner - experiments on you are not completed, cute subject.

Ā 

Hey, douchebag!
What!?
Oh, I'm sorry, Master! I can't see well with the mask on.
You still don't have the right to talk like that to anyone. You are below anyone and anything, lowest of the low.
Is your fat ugly head unable to hear? Ā Fat block the ears?
Fuck you!
You don't know what a douchebag is? How stupid you are, because surely everyone you meet calls you that.

Very smart of you, scum. Do you want to escape into death and avoid the worst fate, piece of shit? Will not work. [He turned the ring and you felt insane pain, much stronger and more uneven than before. You came to your senses on the floor, shuddering in convulsions. You still feel the echoes of that agony] Crime must be punished and it will be punished. Six more hours of pain await you, delinquent cunt. But since this is your first big offense, then I will have mercy and give you a choice: accept deserved punishment or lick my boots well to show that the lesson learned and then your punishment will go to my secretary.
I..accept..
[You have visited hell for a couple of hours]
[Crawl towards him and start heartly licking his boots]
[At the expense of your mouth you turned his shoes into the cleanest shoes on the planet. He generously lifted the soles for your tongue and wiped it on your head. His secretary fell to the ground]
Now get your fucking arse out of here, filth. I have lunch soon and I don't want to spoil my appetite by you.

Ā 

Your suit does not work! It even hurt more!
Oopsie-doopsie, cutie. Sorry. This is the case with the first versions. I would be worried if everything worked perfectly the first time. Give me to tweak something and you can repeat the experiment.
NOOOOO! Not again! I can't do it.
Well, if you don't want to, then of course you don't have to force yourself, cutie.
I REALLY hope it works this time. Can't belive how much.
Don't worry, I have a good feeling. Like before I invented panties with a mouth. Still wearing it. One of the reasons for my everlasting good mood.
[Smart Ass] This time all the irregularities of the cock are taken into account?
Don't offend me, cutie. I always take into account irregularities of a cock.
It would be better for this to work. I bet my life on it.
And I am my artificer's pride.

Ā 

Hey, douchebag! We didn't done talking!
What an unstoppable desire for pain. Maybe I should put you in a box, put on you all possible pain generators at maximum power, and leave you? Bet even such insane masochist can't hold for long. [He turned the ring, you felt a movement in your chest, but without the usual pain] What?
Die! Die! DIE! SCUM!
[Sarcasm] What, the toy does not work, Maxy-poo? Time for the last laugh while you're still alive. Then I will laugh. Laugh well.
Time to die.
Thank you for everything Master. I will remember you forever.

How?! You whore...
Regina Vagina - Time for revenge for all the sexism you've experienced. Men suffer +5% damage in combat.

Ā 

Dickson is dead. You're free.
Secretute: Ā No! Let me bury Master with all honors. And with me as a pillow.
No, he should rot like a trash on the sun.
Poor Master. You are so cruel, new Mistress.
Yes, but you can't be buried alive with him.
You are so cruel, new Mistress.
Better suck his cock.
This is a great idea! Thank you, new Mistress!
Whatever.
Thank you, thank you, new Mistress.
Radcunt: We are free? But what do we do with this freedom?
Then stay here and work.
Whatever you want. Go to any direction and find new purposes.
Don't care.
Work for me. I run some settlements.

Understood.
Wasted Cunt: I'm free? How it's possible? Ā Can I do what I want? Like finding Mary? What a strange feeling.. Oh, thank you, thank you! I'm your thing forever!

Ā 

It's worked! I'm free! Free!
Suuuper good! And it worked just the second time. Now undress and fuck me, while you are so excited, cutie.
Gladly!
I love helping people. Especially so sexy.
For what you did, I'll be your faithful slave forever. Order me, Mistress.
No need to go that far. If I want, I can build myself a metal slave. With six arms and ribbed fingers. Oh, fuck me already, my cute slave!
I'm sorry, but no.
Ugh... Meanie. [She puffed out her cheeks]
[Sarcasm] In gratitude I'm ready not only fuck you like a cheap whore, but make you my bitch.
Oh, sexmachine, you know how to treat a woman.
I made a power armor for you. With two sensory enhancer devices, you you can guess which parts of your body they are compatible with. Also a little massage of nipples as a bonus.You can go, but soon I'll need you again for tests.

Museum of Lewdness

Spoiler

Dolly Madison in the new house near the Abandoned house in the Charlestown:
Welcome to my Museum of Lewdness!Ā 
Now there are not many exhibits, but as soon as rumors spreads about the museum, I hope I will bathe in obscenities. And of course, I'm ready to buy from you any things of a sexual nature.
I have some questions.
Naturally. [Chuckle]
On what funds do you live on?
For renting the first exhibit. First exhibit is the woman's body named Dolly Madison. Sexiest thing here, if you ask me.
Why?
I love sex and decided to dedicate my life to it. What's wrong with that? The rest of humanity agrees with me, since we are still kicking.
What exactly do you need?
All kinds of perverted stuff. Best checks are "does it turn me on?" and "does it make me think about sex?".
No more questions.
Naturally.
I want to rent the first exhibit. (25 caps)
The potential for use is almost endless. Just don't to ruin it permanently.
Here's Cat's Paw Magazine.
This is genius!
Here's Housewife Simulator 2077.
Ah, so that's what life was like before the war! Lucky pre-war women.
Here's Troubles of Heroine.
So nasty and yet so right.
Maybe you are looking for something specific?
Yeah. Eddie Lipkis, the mean ass, Ā have a special mini nuke buttplug. But the scratch-cat doesn't want to give it to me. Despite what I did to his body. I'll pay you if you bring the buttplug to me. Or oral satisfaction and pay. Or two oral satisfaction and, fine, pay too. He's in Bunker Hill.

Eddie Lipkis: I want to deliver your mini nuke assplug to Dolly Madison.
What? Oh, I understand that you want to please her. I really am. Hard to find more lusty girl.
[Sarcasm] Hello, Eddie. How ass? One naughty bird sang me that it owns one special arseplug.
What!? I don't wear it. Just carry with me.Ā 
Look, I don't know how to say it decently, but I need your buttplug.
Did Dolly Madison send you? Are you trying to be her favourite? Don't bother, she would spead her legs and lick ass enthusiastically, regardless who you are.
You won't believe what she's ready for this thing. I haven't even gotten close to her limit yet.
[STR>4] Give it here, or else.
Fine, rob me from my only joy in life. I mean, I don't using it, I'am about the power over the sexy girl.
She's not the only slut around, ready for anything. [Unambiguously lick your lips]
Offering sex? Agree. She will still allow me to fuck her whatever I want, but change a cunt is good for a variety.
[CHR>3] From what I've learned, she's already paid in full for it, and you're acting like an asshole.
I guess. Fine, take it. But don't forget to say how generously I gave it. I'm sure she'll be expressing gratitude in her style.
I offer 100 caps for it. Very generously considering that no one will buy this in our time.
I don't know, at least two are ready.
(Male) Take it, pal. Uh, why aren't you sexy hottie? I would have you carry it in your ass. And don't feeling strange now.
(Female) But I have one condition. Bring it to her into yourself.
Into me?
Yes. I shove this plug into your ass and you bring it to her. Only she can take it out, you can't.
How can you check it? What if I go around the corner and take it out?
I don't care. I'll still think about what you'll not unplugging yourself. I can even imagine that you will have adventures on the way. Long mobile sexy adventures.Ā 
No.
Please!
No!
Pretty please!
NO!
Please! I want to shove the huge plug into your ass! Am I asking too much?
[Sarcasm] Easy! Let a stranger shove a warhead into your ass. Just like saying hello.
You're funny one. I like it in sluts.
Yes.
Hooray! Just undress and protrude your ass, I do all myself. Unless, of course, you want me to undress and bend you.

I brought the mini nuke buttplug, but it got stuck in my ass.
Great news! Let me help you then. I know special techniques, your greedy ass has no chance. Oh, here's your reward, before I carried away by your awesome asshole.

Can you tell me about the exhibits?
(Undress) The woman's body. Very sexy and beautiful. Well, I hope so. Can suck, can consume oblong objects, can shake itself. When integrated with other bodies, gives incredible pleasure and connection with the universe.
Kamasutra. The ancient book about sex. Well, not only about that. Most of it is about relationships. But the pictures are something! And the weird style adds charm, doesn't it? Good book.
Cat's Paw Magazine. You can look at many female bodies. Before the war, an lewdness was delivered on paper every month. The world we have lost. Why even find one consonant woman when you could get a huge variety for a small money? Riddle of the century.Ā 
Housewife Simulator 2077 game. Tells the truth about how our ancestors lived. Women were lower in the hierarchy than men. Same level as raider's slaves. The main uses of a woman back then was washing, cooking, stress relief and footrest. Cruel? But times were hard. And to be honest, it arousing me greatly.
Troubles of Heroine. Interactive story about a debasement of a heroine. She wants to help people, but gets a pain and humiliations in return. I especially like how all her merits are given to a bastard who is not worthy of even a grain of it. Pure virtue and pure evil. But be warned, it's full of nasty details. Like licking noticeably ill bodies. The author is a sick pervert, that's for sure.
My pride of the collection! Mini nuke buttplug. Just imagine how it wins over a flesh, claimed an ass. It's so huge. Yeah, the bad presentation, but I can't focus when I look at it. And what to say when it speaks for itself. "Take me, shove me inside you, find your fullness!"

Visitor: That's awesome!
I'm horny already!
My favorite museum in the whole Commonwealth!

Ā 

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation
10 hours ago, DSHV said:

This is strange, because I attached the script to a specific object and did not touch the base object.Ā I have done this with other objects as well. Does anyone have the same problem?

Ah you know what, it's because I kept dropping that specific object out of my inventory and interacting with it. I was using it for the cleaning function of Get Dirty.

EDIT:Ā  Solution - Disable Fuz Ro Doh.Ā Ā  Full Dialogue Interface (needed over XDI for Ivy) works great once Fuz is removed.Ā  Assuming same problem for XDI since I had the same issue (untested with XDI, will update if I do.)

Issue (resolved):Ā  Having a strange issue with Full Dialogue Interface AND XDI both where my character's reply is not shown so I have no idea what they are saying and miss half the story of these interactions.

Has anyone else encountered this?Ā Ā  On 1.3.3.Ā  Have tried with both Non XDI Patch and with XDI installed and no patch.Ā  Both versions my character shows no text.Ā 

I appreciate anyone that has any suggestions!

Edited by FercPolo
11 hours ago, FercPolo said:

EDIT:Ā  Solution - Disable Fuz Ro Doh.Ā Ā  Full Dialogue Interface (needed over XDI for Ivy) works great once Fuz is removed.Ā  Assuming same problem for XDI since I had the same issue (untested with XDI, will update if I do.)

Issue (resolved):Ā  Having a strange issue with Full Dialogue Interface AND XDI both where my character's reply is not shown so I have no idea what they are saying and miss half the story of these interactions.

Has anyone else encountered this?Ā Ā  On 1.3.3.Ā  Have tried with both Non XDI Patch and with XDI installed and no patch.Ā  Both versions my character shows no text.Ā 

I appreciate anyone that has any suggestions!

Ā 

If you want to use F4z Ro D-oh then you need to apply the fix https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39848?tab=posts see the mega link second post down which will give you the corrected dll. I've been using it for some time now and it seems to work well with FDI. I don't use XDI so can't speak for that but as F4z affects subtitle display I can't see it causing any issues.

i downloaded the mega 1.3.3 and i am pretty sure its not working. bait is not in concord and the safe is not at the statue in lexington. i had version 1.2 and it worked just fine but for some reason this one isnt. anyone want to take a stab at what i may have done wrong? i just dropped the entire zip into vortex and it seemed to install just fine but not seeing it in game.Ā 

On 7/18/2022 at 3:26 AM, FishStick509 said:

im having a weird bug so im using vortex and downloaded 1.3.2 pt1 works fine but pt2 isnt able to be downloaded it says that the archive is brokenĀ 

Part 2 is the part of the multi-volume archive. Better download one 1.3.3 archive (R6BkiaYC link from the download page).

20 hours ago, memorialgrave said:

i thought you saying to put 1.3.2 and 1.3 together

No, theĀ multi-volume archives for avoid the site's size limit. Download one 1.3.3 and Non-XDI patch if you want.

19 hours ago, slugd99 said:

i downloaded the mega 1.3.3 and i am pretty sure its not working.

I don't know how to check it, because everything works for me. I can only advise to put the mod at the bottom of your modlist in a mod manager and change to other version (XDI or Non-XDI).

Side content for Divide and Rule 2 byĀ zhaozihui111

Spoiler

Smelly Pit: What's going on? Where is the original bitch?
[Idiotic Slut] Who? Listen, mister, I'm here to suck cocks and eat trash. And as you can see - I'm out of trash.
You're even dumber than your cumdump-predecessor. How is this possible? Fine, I'll use you, while you try to remember the previous whore.
She ran away. I'm here instead of her.
Don't lie to me, bitch, no one can get out of here alive.
She's dead. I'm here instead of her.
Another confirmation that no one can get out of here alive.
[Sarcasm] In the better place. In hell.
I like you more than the previous whore. And jerk off a meat hole and have a laugh. Good cumpdump.
This bitch lost my treasure. She should die by my hands. Well, now you are her, which means all her debts are also yours.
That's not how jobs work!
This is how it works. Agree or I'll beat you, cunt.
[Sarcasm] Impeccable logic.
Of course, impeccable, otherwise I'll beat you, cunt.
You're right, sir. I will answer for everything she did.
Smart cunt. Knows how to avoid trashing.
She was a poor woman. I hope you will be kind and forgive her past.
Why should I? I'd rather beat you until you admit I'm right.
I just want my treasure back.
It doesn't concern me. Please leave.
Here, I buy you, now you have to listen to me. [He shove one cap between your boobs]
What treasure?
Maybe I can help you if you explain more.
[Sarcasm] Radrat? Radroach? What treasure can there be in the dirty sewer?
No, I bet my family heirloom in the card game against her bet. Well, she was a bet. All night with her for free. But I'll lost. She must answer in full for this defeat.
Wait. So it was you who lost your treasure, and she had nothing to do with it.
Didn't you hear what I just said? If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have bet the treasure. Either way, she's only low enough here, who can I blame.
What a bitch! Yes, it's entirely her fault.
[Sarcasm] What a bitch! Yes, it's entirely her fault.
Absolutely! She's only low enough here, who can I blame.
Understood.
What do you understand? You're brainless sewer whore. [He spit on your face] She's understand! Bah!
I don't want to help you.
So I will torment you until you want.
How can I help you?
Thank you for your kindness, bitch, but you're too stupid for this. No offence, dirty hoe.
[Sarcasm] What a gentleman you are! So good at praising women and boosting their self-esteem.
It's because I have a member between my legs, not a hole. I'm excellent in anything, even this jet-man thing.Ā 
I'm sorry, you said no offense, but I'm offended.
I forgive you. You are just a dumb slut after all.
I'm not stupid!
That's exactly what a stupid whore would say.
[Idiotic Slut] You're right. I'm bad at thinking. But good at whoring!
Nobody is expecting from you great display of intellect. Only change pose when slapped.
[Sarcastic Smart Ass] Maybe something can improve my low woman's intelligence?
Maybe something can improve my low woman's intelligence?

It's your nature, you were just born with a small amount of brain, because you need a place in your head for dicks. But I have Mentats! This should boost your stupid head to almost male potential. Although it can be addictive. You know, I used to rely on chems, but later I, probably, overcome them. So I think I'm full of anti-addiction. As long as you get my piss, you may be able to overcome any addiction like me.Ā 
If you are like this with Mentats, then what are you without them?
I don't know, to find out I need to stop taking them, but I don't need to.
It won't work.
It's your stupid female brain talking.
[Idiotic Slut] This is genius! Now I'll always drink a junkie's piss after using a chem.
But just make sure that a junkie is on the same chem.
Yes, sir. If you think it's necessary, who am I to protest?
No one, yes.Ā 
[Get down on your knees, eat Mentats and put his cock inside your mouth]
[While you drinking his piss, it seems Mentats worked because you got a clear understanding that it would not work in any way]
Now that you're not dumb, how are you going to get my treasure back?
Just go to whoever you lose it and take it back somehow. I would have said so without your Mentats-piss cocktail.
You lost it in a card game, didn't you? Does that mean someone has it?

Ah, now that you've wised up thanks to me, you've become sassy. I lost my treasure to Stephen Whatshisface.
Lead to him.
Right here.
Wait here.
What's so special about this place that I should be here?
Maybe I can win it back. You know anything that will help me?
I have one Daddy-O. It will enhance your mindfulness and intelligence. But I would like use it myself, and not waste it on some nasty whore. Is this really necessary?
With pissdrinking again?
She still asking.
Oh, please don't waste you resources on a nasty whore like me. I can manage without it.
This is good. Spending my stuff on all sorts of whores, I canā€™t stock up.
Yes, please. [Kneel down and open your mouth]
It would be better to spend it usefully, otherwise I can't vouch for myself. [He piss into your mouth]

Ā 

Stephen Whatshisface:Ā Let's talk about the treasure you win.
Are you talking about that thing? Heh. And what about it?
[Scary Wench] Let's you give me that, and I'll give you the absence of pain.
This is a great deal! Love the absence of pain. My favorite thing.
Will you give it to me for sex?
No, why when I can just pay you a couple of caps and get the same? Or just do not pay, what will you do to me?
How much does it cost?
1000! No! 2000. Wait, 2500. 2600 caps!
I want to buy it. (2600 caps)
Where do you get so much money from, harlot?
I heard you like card games. Let's play for it.
What can you offer me as a bet?
What can I offer to you?
Youself.
Unlimited use of my holes.
Me.
My servitude.

Nice. Say goodbye to a tightness of your asshole.

[Arseface] Let's start!
[You have a great poker face. Or maybe everyone avoids looking at it]
[PER>3] Let's start!
[You read his face like an open book. Or a comic book. Well, more like a coloring book]
[LCK>5] Let's start!
[You're simply lucky]
[Black Widow] Let's play, boy.
[You successfully distract him with your body parts and sexy sighs]
[AGL>6] Let's start!
[You successfully hide a few card in "sleeves". Natural sleeves]
You win! (+Pre-War Venus (A stone in the form of a naked woman of peculiar build))
Let's start!
[It was your bad luck star or you're just a bad card player, but you lost embarrassingly]
You lose!
(1 hour) Serve me bitch!

Ā 

I can't get your treasure. Sorry.
I'll kill ya, piece of shit! [He hatefuck you for many hours. He beat you and rape, rape and beat, sometimes simultaneously]
I'm sorry.
Arrrgh!

Is this shameless-lady-shaped stone your treasure?
Of course! You, meathole, can't undertand. She made so many of my nights. Legend has it that this stone was melted into this shape by atomic fire.
I'm glad I could help.
Of course you are happy, otherwise I would have kick your skinny arse. You know what? I'll kick it anyway, you, whore, clearly deserve it. [He kick your skinny arse]
Did I at least deserve a thank you?
No. Fuck you, bitch. [He spit on your unworthy of gratitude face]
What about my reward?
What reward? You, disgusting whore, deserve only beatings like all cunts. Fuck you, bitch. [He punch your unworthy of a reward face]

The quest is written to warn people about chems. Don't do chems, kids!

Ā 

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
On 7/19/2022 at 7:11 PM, Freedom2017 said:

I'm stuck in the mission "friends we made" got the three keys but i can't find the safe, would anyone be kind enough to give a hint to ensure that my game isn't bugged

You need to find the clue in the floor safe on the second floor. Then bring this note and three keys to Basil, she will make one key out of three.

On 7/21/2022 at 4:21 PM, litigation jackson said:

Hey so Basil won't talk to me, I tried everything.

The clue in the floor safe on the second floor and the Triple Freakshow Key. If she doesn't speak it could cause problems since she is a recurring character.

On 7/22/2022 at 12:12 AM, NaughtyBoi221 said:

Hi there, I tried downloading the latest versions (the 2 parters), but it says that the archive is damaged?Ā 

Download one archive from here.

Ā 

So plans for 1.4:

Renaissance - Maxim Dickson want you to become a pornstar.Ā Films: Balls in Play, It's Entirely Her Fault, Good Neighbor, Charity and Vault Meat.Ā [Pornomancer], [Big Leagues] or [Endless Pit], [Wasteland Survival Guide 5], [Perception] and [Endurance]......100%
UndickingĀ -Ā Good ending (for the heroine and bad for Maxim Dickson). After Maxim's death you can talk to Secretute, Radcunt and Wasted Cunt to free them. [Black Widow], [Strength]......100%
ExpansionĀ -Ā Expand your establishment after Press On.Ā [Idiotic Slut], [Smart Ass], [Ricochet]......100%
Divide and Rule - Inspired by the NV's Sewer Slave mod (and also Fallout Lovecraftian part of lore). Have a side hidden quest Happily Ever After - Help the King family save the remaining debris of this family. The quest has different options, and characters can die. Start by talking with Sarah in the Deadpool, later you can find her at the Goodneighbor and add her to the Musa's harem. The quest ends after you return Smelly Pit's heirloom. [Medic], [Scary Wench], skills to win a poker game and optional a lot of money (11600 caps)......100%
New room Shooting Range in the Maxim's base.....100%

Two super mutants and super mutant and Mutameat threesomes in PARADASA.....100%
Mole Rat Race - The big race for a big prize. [Endurance], [Strength], [Pickpocket]......100%
...Along The Way - The final of Basil arc. Finally ransack the pre-war military bunker. [Luck], [Strength], [Charisma], [Hacker], [Demolition Expert] and [Queen/King of Sarcasm].
Who upgrades from a previous version, move Basil using the console to Vault 111 before starting, if you want her help!.....100%
Vault 81's Private Inspection......100%
Museum of Lewdness......100%
Brazen settler at the County crossing.....X
Good natured supermutant Grendel in the Quincy police station can become your follower. Females or sissies can try to get into his pants, but this is not so easy to do, first you need to complete his quest Super Romance. Of course [Super Slut], [Wasteland Whisperer] and [Charisma]. You can talk with him about human milk after Curtain Call quest.....100%
Alien Abduction......100%

Ā 

Phew. Now I'm doing the sewer, it's quite a lot of work, despite the fact that I just copied the Pickman Gallery and Malden drainage.

Edited by DSHV
Update the progress
1 hour ago, DSHV said:

You need to find the clue in the floor safe on the second floor. Then bring this note and three keys to Basil, she will make one key out of three.

Thanks, I think mine is broken or rather i may be using some interior mod which may be conflicting with this, any way the mod does have a novel approach to sex when compared to other adult modsĀ