Wildermyth

35 minutes ago, DwinX said:

@Screws @Mikoslav I am not that familiar with the Comics Editor or much of a graphics artist.

You would need to at least draw the creature penis and combine that with the sex scenes.

At best I would only dabble and make a framework for it.

I'm not familiar with the editor either. One time maybe. Where can I find the armor selector?

5 minutes ago, Mikoslav said:

I'm not familiar with the editor either. One time maybe. Where can I find the armor selector?

It's in the Customization section.

The original post has screenshots showing it.

If you can't find it you may need to update the game, I don't believe it was in the previous version.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, DwinX said:

It's in the Customization section.

The original post has screenshots showing it.

If you can't find it you may need to update the game, I don't believe it was in the previous version.

Reveal hidden contents

It was added or part of the DLC

5 hours ago, DwinX said:

@Screws @Mikoslav I am not that familiar with the Comics Editor or much of a graphics artist.

You would need to at least draw the creature penis and combine that with the sex scenes.

At best I would only dabble and make a framework for it.

I mean a framework was how Skyrim's sex mod community took off, just about all the mods use it as a baseline so.. hell, that would be an amazing start XD

Like I said before, one dude was mentioning work on it but it never seemed to take off.. can see it a few pages back. Did the creature penis for the Roe and everything, looked promising.

2 hours ago, Screws said:

It was added or part of the DLC

I think it's in the update that coincided with the DLC since they were working on new armors.

I don't think they are keeping the feature locked behind the DLC.

Edited by DwinX
17 hours ago, Screws said:

@DwinX @Dandy_Lime I was actually going to ask.. do either of you think you have the ability to expand on that combat sex mod that had cropped up earlier in this thread? Or otherwise do some event mods with it? >.<

I actually took a look at creating some new lewd events after seeing the great stuff the guy posted , and did manage to figure out how to insert custom images and new dialogues etc. to pop up on death etc. I would ideally love to create pop up events that happen for certain creatures or situations even without a mortal death choice. 

But right now I want to dedicate my available time to creating more reskins for factions and player bases.  If I get the time to create some events I will definitely share them though. It is just not my top priority.

If you or someone else create some cool dialogue trees or events with the Comics editor I could probably be convinced to collaborate with some images though?  

From what I can imagine there are two ways to go about it. Either keep the characters in the pop up event and overlay lewd acts with a png file as to keep the persons face and body parts. ( since the character is limited animation wise.) or just create a completely new generic lewd image background and remove all characters. Perhaps a combination of both. 

As I said, if anyone has time on their hands to create some cool events that can pop off, I can probably create some images for it. ? 

On a sidenote I have also considered if it would be possible to replace the character or enemy figure with a dead pose like Darkest Dungeon. (lewd or gory of course). Not sure if it is possible, but one possible crude way would be to force an armor on the player character through an event (transformation) that would cover the body with a new image. What do you guys think?

19 hours ago, DwinX said:

Some more screenshots demonstrating the mod better.

Hide contents

1704784382_Screenshot(84).jpg.141c29f78d4101d27321a0ef2d2fe890.jpg673746608_Screenshot(83).jpg.5c5e4d19bd42e0312789c4632a663373.jpg1899335644_Screenshot(82).jpg.fabdc333c385255fe19371945218b8dc.jpg1947817167_Screenshot(81).jpg.165dcd1e4bf827ae0e645b641704249e.jpg115478217_Screenshot(80).jpg.79f68f7e9b2f5bf7135510ea720e9ef5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1649961184_Screenshot(78).jpg.8293dfb79868e33f6ad4027e6768c0e6.jpg401457655_Screenshot(77).jpg.316f2dd32f22da89c8a57a0aa4a1f66c.jpg721405533_Screenshot(76).jpg.6d9199390b8357be81a1ced1ec022a5d.jpg79721610_Screenshot(75).jpg.909753f0ab1283543b216c69ff6478db.jpg362314650_Screenshot(74).jpg.5eb47771218dc06b72e2f34c3e27dada.jpg

Hide contents

2127697148_Screenshot(73).jpg.ed15602b43153c22965bce0ef7b306ab.jpg561830456_Screenshot(72).jpg.24bee074d00de956fb975681c8c27278.jpg408410010_Screenshot(71).jpg.73a876736b4f753ea1e0a5b141f6e938.jpg

This is Awesome DWINX. Thanks for making this!

I am working to create some very stylised new body bases somewhat related to my creature mod. Would you mind if I use your mod as a basis to create new body parts and possibly armors in the future?

I am not much of a programmer and did not have the patience or skill to figure out how to fix the bodies without just replacing human.png manually. ? I will be sure to credit you of course.  ?

5 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Either keep the characters in the pop up event and overlay lewd acts with a png file as to keep the persons face and body parts. ( since the character is limited animation wise.)

Actually the best way to do that is to use the theme body replacer, that way you can keep the skin tone and the head and body parts and use that in a "puppet" npc that you clone the player character to so as to not mess him.

Although from my understanding the head and limbs are anchored in the animation files so things could get tricky and with moving and rotating things like making the character bend over.

The best bet is to use more puppets with invisible/hidden bodies to make floating heads and limbs.

or just create a completely new generic lewd image background and remove all characters.

The problem with that that was mentioned in the original mod is there is no way to tweak images to get the right skin tone. So you pretty much have to use the theme replacer to use those images. So it's more like the solution is the same for both.

I am working to create some very stylised new body bases somewhat related to my creature mod. Would you mind if I use your mod as a basis to create new body parts and possibly armors in the future?

You have the PSD files in the mod exactly for that reason.

I also based it on a previous mod and nude bases that I edited.

There are a lot of things in that mod like how the body parts work and how the customization system works that I had to figure it out myself so definitely check it out.

Especially the customization system is very convoluted but extremely powerful once you understand it's logic and you can do basically anything with armors.

I haven't looked that much in skin replacement but it follows the same logic in terms of layers.

I think they finally fix not being able to replace the human skins but my mod still uses the human.png trick. I haven't yet checked.

Edited by DwinX
17 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

I actually took a look at creating some new lewd events after seeing the great stuff the guy posted , and did manage to figure out how to insert custom images and new dialogues etc. to pop up on death etc. I would ideally love to create pop up events that happen for certain creatures or situations even without a mortal death choice. 

But right now I want to dedicate my available time to creating more reskins for factions and player bases.  If I get the time to create some events I will definitely share them though. It is just not my top priority.

If you or someone else create some cool dialogue trees or events with the Comics editor I could probably be convinced to collaborate with some images though?  

From what I can imagine there are two ways to go about it. Either keep the characters in the pop up event and overlay lewd acts with a png file as to keep the persons face and body parts. ( since the character is limited animation wise.) or just create a completely new generic lewd image background and remove all characters. Perhaps a combination of both. 

As I said, if anyone has time on their hands to create some cool events that can pop off, I can probably create some images for it. ? 

On a sidenote I have also considered if it would be possible to replace the character or enemy figure with a dead pose like Darkest Dungeon. (lewd or gory of course). Not sure if it is possible, but one possible crude way would be to force an armor on the player character through an event (transformation) that would cover the body with a new image. What do you guys think?

No idea how to use the comics editor myself lol. I did really like the idea that other dude was going for with the combat rape abilities and stuff. Personally, I have no idea what works best for this lol.

I think you and Dwinx are our most knowledgeable modders on this right now lol

On 5/20/2023 at 10:23 PM, DwinX said:

Some more screenshots demonstrating the mod better.

Reveal hidden contents

1704784382_Screenshot(84).jpg.141c29f78d4101d27321a0ef2d2fe890.jpg673746608_Screenshot(83).jpg.5c5e4d19bd42e0312789c4632a663373.jpg1899335644_Screenshot(82).jpg.fabdc333c385255fe19371945218b8dc.jpg1947817167_Screenshot(81).jpg.165dcd1e4bf827ae0e645b641704249e.jpg115478217_Screenshot(80).jpg.79f68f7e9b2f5bf7135510ea720e9ef5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1649961184_Screenshot(78).jpg.8293dfb79868e33f6ad4027e6768c0e6.jpg401457655_Screenshot(77).jpg.316f2dd32f22da89c8a57a0aa4a1f66c.jpg721405533_Screenshot(76).jpg.6d9199390b8357be81a1ced1ec022a5d.jpg79721610_Screenshot(75).jpg.909753f0ab1283543b216c69ff6478db.jpg362314650_Screenshot(74).jpg.5eb47771218dc06b72e2f34c3e27dada.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

2127697148_Screenshot(73).jpg.ed15602b43153c22965bce0ef7b306ab.jpg561830456_Screenshot(72).jpg.24bee074d00de956fb975681c8c27278.jpg408410010_Screenshot(71).jpg.73a876736b4f753ea1e0a5b141f6e938.jpg

This is absolutly fucking amazing work! I've been away for way too long but never expected this game to get love. I hope you continue working on the content. Would love to see a full nude replacement eventually. Do you have a running download for it yet?

15 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

This is absolutly fucking amazing work! I've been away for way too long but never expected this game to get love. I hope you continue working on the content. Would love to see a full nude replacement eventually. Do you have a running download for it yet?

The Mod is already released.

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Just released the beta build of a new reskin mod for the character models, with semi realistic stylised models. Hope you like it! I have to thank Dwinx a lot for his nudemod as it made me realise how to create this mod. You don't need to replace the human.png with this mod as it works via misc files. You can customise the torso and further on I might add support for changing bust/chest and genitalia etc. like Dwinx has in his mod. 

I would suggest using Dwinx excelent armor edits since my own armor mod only edits a few things. Hope to add more soon though.

Hope you like it!

Steam_Preview_Template 1.png

Steam_Preview_Template 3.png

Steam_Preview_Template 6.png

Steam_Preview_Template 10.png

On 5/22/2023 at 6:37 AM, DwinX said:

Actually the best way to do that is to use the theme body replacer, that way you can keep the skin tone and the head and body parts and use that in a "puppet" npc that you clone the player character to so as to not mess him.

Although from my understanding the head and limbs are anchored in the animation files so things could get tricky and with moving and rotating things like making the character bend over.

The best bet is to use more puppets with invisible/hidden bodies to make floating heads and limbs.

The problem with that that was mentioned in the original mod is there is no way to tweak images to get the right skin tone. So you pretty much have to use the theme replacer to use those images. So it's more like the solution is the same for both.

You have the PSD files in the mod exactly for that reason.

I also based it on a previous mod and nude bases that I edited.

There are a lot of things in that mod like how the body parts work and how the customization system works that I had to figure it out myself so definitely check it out.

Especially the customization system is very convoluted but extremely powerful once you understand it's logic and you can do basically anything with armors.

I haven't looked that much in skin replacement but it follows the same logic in terms of layers.

I think they finally fix not being able to replace the human skins but my mod still uses the human.png trick. I haven't yet checked.

Thanks for your reply Dwinx. And sorry for the late reply! ?

I was able to make a customisable body without having to replace the human.png using your files as reference. Defintely powerful and I'm not sure what I am doing half the time, but I see a lot of potential for other mods. Hope to expand a lot more on this soon. Hopefully a base body can push other modders to create some more revealing armor as well. 

On 5/25/2023 at 8:12 PM, Mikoslav said:

Hey Dandy Lime,

it's wonderful that you work on monsters and perform results. My problem is, that you leave the art style of the game. That spoils it for my taste.

Thanks Mikoslav for for your input! Yeah, I know about the artstyle, but I'm just not a big fan of the blurry grey edges ? and I feel like a semirealistic style works better for lewd detaliling etc. without it standing too far apart from the original style.

It should be relatively easy to change the line art to the grey fuzzy brush though. ? Might consider it if enough mention it. 

Thanks again!

2 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Hi guys!

Just released the beta build of a new reskin mod for the character models, with semi realistic stylised models. Hope you like it! I have to thank Dwinx a lot for his nudemod as it made me realise how to create this mod. You don't need to replace the human.png with this mod as it works via misc files. You can customise the torso and further on I might add support for changing bust/chest and genitalia etc. like Dwinx has in his mod. 

I would suggest using Dwinx excelent armor edits since my own armor mod only edits a few things. Hope to add more soon though.

Hope you like it!

Thank you very much for your amazing work! I hope that you will add the mentioned additional features to the mod. Speaking of additional features ... I think that it would be nice to have a more natural looking lip colors.

Edited by JustCurious10
4 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

You can customise the torso and further on I might add support for changing bust/chest and genitalia etc. like Dwinx has in his mod. 

There might be problems with compatibility with the two mods as like you said I added some extra parts for the genitals that might mess with your mod.

You might want to make those parts blank with your mod until you eventually replace them with your own customization. The armors should be theoretically compatible if the bodies didn't go beyond the bonds of the original assets.

Edited by DwinX