Wildermyth

On 7/4/2023 at 10:04 PM, Dandy_Lime said:

True Expressions b 0.2a is out! 

It fixed the mentioned noses, adds an alternative face based on the female but with bigger nose and rounder face.

Adds a few beards and I also greatly polished and improved the art on the faces. They should look a lot cleaner now. ?
The pack works fine with other faces, however you might want to change the weight generation for npcs in the face pack json since my faces takes precedence. 

Hope you have fun! 

Steam_Preview_Template 39.png

I couldn't wait and started a lil playthough to test the work.

So first what really stands out is the facial expression works, it makes our character a lot more lively and charismatic! The subtle shade really helps giving character unique complexion.
I saw facial hair are compatible mostly, but i didn't tried frekles, moles, scars etc (if not it could be a very interesting option layer to add)
My "request" for now would be, since it seems very complicated to do with this quality of work the same amount of customisation that offer 10.000 faces

-I would like a more "thinner" head shape for the male.
-A third head version of the feame head similar to your post above, that mix between cartoon and manga was stunning.
-Making an icon body option to appear in the customizer, you created 2 or 3 body but we cant see what we pick ?
-Making the eyes colors linked with the "secondary" color option in the customizer.
-Adding compatibility or creating layer for face details like suggested early.

Are you guys aware of a mod that allow us to play a long run? Im having dificult time to play a campaign more than 4hours because my characters goes old way too fast :/

There is 5 chapters, but at the end of chapter 2 they are already 50 years old, this is something i really don't like about this game.

Edited by Lorphe
13 hours ago, Lorphe said:

Are you guys aware of a mod that allow us to play a long run? Im having dificult time to play a campaign more than 4hours because my characters goes old way too fast :/

There is 5 chapters, but at the end of chapter 2 they are already 50 years old, this is something i really don't like about this game.

There are stories that make the yearly jumps shorter and add in more chapters. I believe they are called Fables.

On 7/9/2023 at 9:03 PM, lifesuckz69 said:

Am I correct that there is no male nude body mod yet?

Look at the below post! ? It should arrive within the next week. I am polishing and fixing up the hunter and mystic now for the beta release. ?

On 7/9/2023 at 3:29 AM, Lorphe said:

Healthy Humans on steam will let humans as a base retire from 75. ? with opportunities etc. it will let you play with a lot of them for 4-5 chapters easily. ?

On 7/7/2023 at 1:31 PM, Lorphe said:

I couldn't wait and started a lil playthough to test the work.

So first what really stands out is the facial expression works, it makes our character a lot more lively and charismatic! The subtle shade really helps giving character unique complexion.
I saw facial hair are compatible mostly, but i didn't tried frekles, moles, scars etc (if not it could be a very interesting option layer to add)
My "request" for now would be, since it seems very complicated to do with this quality of work the same amount of customisation that offer 10.000 faces

-I would like a more "thinner" head shape for the male.
-A third head version of the feame head similar to your post above, that mix between cartoon and manga was stunning.
-Making an icon body option to appear in the customizer, you created 2 or 3 body but we cant see what we pick ?
-Making the eyes colors linked with the "secondary" color option in the customizer.
-Adding compatibility or creating layer for face details like suggested early.

Thanks Lorphe for the great feedback! And thank you for your kind words. 

Facial hair needs a lot of work, but honestly I hate fixing it ? it is a super pain to set up. I will make the vanilla beards compatible when I have the time, but likely not any other mods. I might make my own beards though. ?

Thinner head shape is coming up next. I am thinking a prince charming kind of guy, thin nose, small eyes, high cheekbones. Also the new face shape I just uploaded is slightly thinner. ?

New female head I'm really happy with just released! Look post below.

Thumbnails for the bodies would indeed be amazing, but I simply do not now how to fix it. ? I suspect the core files is set up to show only the face head coordinates and my bodies are out of bounds. I will have to see if I can edit the core files somehow, but I'm not sure if possible. I might split each body up in their own button, but might be a little messy. ?

Linking the secondary colour to the eyes.. Hmm interesting idea. The problem right now is that I'm using the head shape instead of the face so I'm not sure what is possible to do and what is hardcoded. Good idea though! I will research it! 

Face details are definitely possible, do you know of any mods that add face details? Faces of Fantasy adds ears and horns etc. Do you mean a somewhat compatibility with 10000 faces? It might be possible if I let my faces override the expressions.

Thanks again for your ideas and support!

On 7/5/2023 at 5:38 AM, Screws said:

Sometimes the eyes look great, other times the eyes look.. a bit wonky not gonna lie.

Like they are a bit unfocused.

Sorry for the unwarranted suggestion, but I say put the eyes facing either left or right. the 3/4th can sometimes give a hollow feeling, or dead eye fish stare.

Did a minor, garbage edit to show a bit of the difference of what I mean >.< Just edited the left eye, couldn't really do the right eye very well, I'm not that good of an artist.

image.png.1c53012d3c4c6e6f476540d0e2647082.png

Since she's talking to the people to the right/behind her, make sense that her gaze would be directionally facing the right. The forward look makes it seem like she is in her own headspace.

Again, sorry for the unsolicited advice >.< Just wanted to vent a wee peeve of mine.

Hi Screws! Sorry for the late reply, I've been super busy ? 

No worries, it is a totally valid critique and in the new update I have adressed the issue somewhat in the Grim expressions and in the new female face. I might fix the face you have shown and the interested one, but I also feel some times it is nice that they have a more dreamy thinking look. The alternative is that they always look directly at each other. It is a balance. See what you think about the new face. I'm very happy with the style and I am also learning a lot on how to work with low res faces. My background is not animation but more highly detailed realistic faces and classic art. 

Hope you like the new update, and thank you for your critique. Feedback makes the mod better!  ?

Hi Guys! 

Sorry for the radio silence! ? I have been hard at work on updates for both the True Expressions mod as well as the Diverse Bodies mod.

You can find 2 new faces in the face mod. Very happy with both the male and female version! 

Also released is a big update for the Diverse Bodies. Managed to add a highlight layer, adding one version for each body type with a more sweaty layer. Vanilla bodies also received a slight retouch. Let me know if you prefer them without highlights or even slighter.  ALSO, added an XL test female body based on the curvy body with no NPC generation that only sort of work with armors. Most of my armors seem to work okay with them. If possible I will add armors and clothes for bigger curvy and muscular or very busty girls in the future via the silver/gold customisation option. ? Check both links out below!

Further more I have been experimenting a lot with animation in combat mods, armor damage and visual wound indicators. Some more succesful than others! Wildermyth is a little buggy sometimes or maybe I just suck at programming. ? If anyone wants to help out on that part please say so. ? 

Here are three examples of what kind of animation I can make possible right now and examples of what I might release very soon as mortal choice events in combat. Basically I finally managed to find out how to add animation to custom images which will allow for simple animations like this. Possibly also boob jiggle if I can make it work for themes. Again, if you know programming let me know if you want to help! ?  Also I have a sneak peek of the new Male body mod!! Male warrior is almost fully finished for 1 body type. Beta will release with only 1 body type for each class due to problems with making limbs work together. Not sure how to solve it yet. ?

Lastly I am releasing a huge update to the armor mod adding full compatibility with Smokers Expanded Armors as well as adding completely new built from ground armor assets and possibly a new armor set. Also shown is an idea of how a mod adding visual damage to armor could look. I think it looks like a fun time ? and would be great as a leadway into the sex defeat mods. ?

Let me know your thoughts! Any ideas or thoughts or constructive critiques are welcome! Biggest limiting factor now is how much time I can dedicate to the mods. ?

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif

Cols_Noise_Warriorf.png

Cols_Noise_Warriorf 2.png

6 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Hi Guys! 

Sorry for the radio silence! ? I have been hard at work on updates for both the True Expressions mod as well as the Diverse Bodies mod.

You can find 2 new faces in the face mod. Very happy with both the male and female version! 

Also released is a big update for the Diverse Bodies. Managed to add a highlight layer, adding one version for each body type with a more sweaty layer. Vanilla bodies also received a slight retouch. Let me know if you prefer them without highlights or even slighter.  ALSO, added an XL test female body based on the curvy body with no NPC generation that only sort of work with armors. Most of my armors seem to work okay with them. If possible I will add armors and clothes for bigger curvy and muscular or very busty girls in the future via the silver/gold customisation option. ? Check both links out below!

Further more I have been experimenting a lot with animation in combat mods, armor damage and visual wound indicators. Some more succesful than others! Wildermyth is a little buggy sometimes or maybe I just suck at programming. ? If anyone wants to help out on that part please say so. ? 

Here are three examples of what kind of animation I can make possible right now and examples of what I might release very soon as mortal choice events in combat. Basically I finally managed to find out how to add animation to custom images which will allow for simple animations like this. Possibly also boob jiggle if I can make it work for themes. Again, if you know programming let me know if you want to help! ?  Also I have a sneak peek of the new Male body mod!! Male warrior is almost fully finished for 1 body type. Beta will release with only 1 body type for each class due to problems with making limbs work together. Not sure how to solve it yet. ?

Lastly I am releasing a huge update to the armor mod adding full compatibility with Smokers Expanded Armors as well as adding completely new built from ground armor assets and possibly a new armor set. Also shown is an idea of how a mod adding visual damage to armor could look. I think it looks like a fun time ? and would be great as a leadway into the sex defeat mods. ?

Let me know your thoughts! Any ideas or thoughts or constructive critiques are welcome! Biggest limiting factor now is how much time I can dedicate to the mods. ?

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif

Cols_Noise_Warriorf.png

Regarding the sex animations, pretty good, just needs some cleanup really : )

9 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Amazing work as usual!

These sexy and lewd animation event are awesome I can't wait to play them ^^
For now im Playing with your sexy Deepist but there is no encounter yet that make use of them.

The armors destruction is a crazy good idea but i don't know how it will be a thing in game ?
You can trigger a skin change after being under a health treshold?

While playing and while testing diferent kind of armors, I noticed that most Tiers 2 and Tiers 3 just cover up the NPC more and undermine the sexy effect intended :/

For now i mostly kept my Mage and Warrior in Tier 1 because of this lol.

Thanks for everything! What im most waiting now are the new sexy monsters skin and events.

5 hours ago, Screws said:

Regarding the sex animations, pretty good, just needs some cleanup really : )

Definitely more of a proof of concept right now. Expect body mod quality for final release, though beta will likely be a little less polished. The animations are simple but a hell of a thing to get to work with custom art, due to the way wildermyth works. :-D

2 hours ago, Lorphe said:

Amazing work as usual!

These sexy and lewd animation event are awesome I can't wait to play them ^^
For now im Playing with your sexy Deepist but there is no encounter yet that make use of them.

The armors destruction is a crazy good idea but i don't know how it will be a thing in game ?
You can trigger a skin change after being under a health treshold?

While playing and while testing diferent kind of armors, I noticed that most Tiers 2 and Tiers 3 just cover up the NPC more and undermine the sexy effect intended :/

For now i mostly kept my Mage and Warrior in Tier 1 because of this lol.

Thanks for everything! What im most waiting now are the new sexy monsters skin and events.

Hi Lorphe! And thanks so much!

I hope to add some real combat events soon, was initially bummed I could not add animation to my art, so very happy I figured out a way! ? It was more complicated than one might think. ?

If you have the sexy Deepist mod loaded it will replace all Grunts, Father Fungus and Deep Monarchs. If they don't load maybe check if the mod is loaded correctly in the mod manager. ?

I think it might be possible by changing the aspect or applying a theme which I know is possible. I know someone applied a skin (theme) change on destroying scenery. Asking on the wildermyth discord as well right now. ? I think very many things are possible, it is just finding a way to trick it into the game so to speak. ? Some things are hardcoded, but this should be possible by applying it on damage. that is my hope at least. ? It would be so cool I think.

Are you by chance using Smokers Expanded Armor? He is the one who added tier 3. My mod is not really compatible with his mod yet. BUT, I am working on a compatibility update with the new armor assets that I hope will release this week. ? Armor should look a lot better after that. You might find that some armors become more revealing the more badass you get though. xD

The next sexy monster skin is very close as well along with the male skin and armor mod. Combat event should follow closely after that, at least in a basic form. ? Thanks for trying out the mods! Let me know if the deepist mod stil does not work. ?

2 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Definitely more of a proof of concept right now. Expect body mod quality for final release, though beta will likely be a little less polished. The animations are simple but a hell of a thing to get to work with custom art, due to the way wildermyth works. ?

Hi Lorphe! And thanks so much!

I hope to add some real combat events soon, was initially bummed I could not add animation to my art, so very happy I figured out a way! ? It was more complicated than one might think. ?

If you have the sexy Deepist mod loaded it will replace all Grunts, Father Fungus and Deep Monarchs. If they don't load maybe check if the mod is loaded correctly in the mod manager. ?

I think it might be possible by changing the aspect or applying a theme which I know is possible. I know someone applied a skin (theme) change on destroying scenery. Asking on the wildermyth discord as well right now. ? I think very many things are possible, it is just finding a way to trick it into the game so to speak. ? Some things are hardcoded, but this should be possible by applying it on damage. that is my hope at least. ? It would be so cool I think.

Are you by chance using Smokers Expanded Armor? He is the one who added tier 3. My mod is not really compatible with his mod yet. BUT, I am working on a compatibility update with the new armor assets that I hope will release this week. ? Armor should look a lot better after that. You might find that some armors become more revealing the more badass you get though. xD

The next sexy monster skin is very close as well along with the male skin and armor mod. Combat event should follow closely after that, at least in a basic form. ? Thanks for trying out the mods! Let me know if the deepist mod stil does not work. ?

I mean hell ya got me excited for it. If ya can give monsters a combat rape ability that makes even more use of those animations, then we're cooking with gasoline baby lol.

3 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

You are right I was using Smoker armor pack, and the Glamazon bikini ?

4 hours ago, Screws said:

I mean hell ya got me excited for it. If ya can give monsters a combat rape ability that makes even more use of those animations, then we're cooking with gasoline baby lol.

Haha ? good to hear. Well, now that I know that it is possible to set up animations for custom art, it might just be possible to tweak the animation settings to make more advanced stuff later on. In any case just with this and some layers it might get pretty good. Definitely more hooked myself on creating it now that this can be set up. ? 

Here's to a bright and lewd future for Wildermyth! Spread the word.

13 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Haha ? good to hear. Well, now that I know that it is possible to set up animations for custom art, it might just be possible to tweak the animation settings to make more advanced stuff later on. In any case just with this and some layers it might get pretty good. Definitely more hooked myself on creating it now that this can be set up. ? 

Here's to a bright and lewd future for Wildermyth! Spread the word.

Here here! Still waiting for someone to make the lewd WIldermyth discord XD

3 hours ago, Screws said:

please no, why is everyone insisting of making discords for mods? it's terrible for the user's having to join 12+ modding servers where the downloads may or may not be hidden in unaccessible channels or between hour long conversations which of course you need to follow in full in order to get a glimpse of a changelog and/or problems, all without a working search function: is it a file/media? can you even search for an author's messages? often no. So you end up relying on asking people still active there that can help you - once they are gone the entire server is useless to users. lovers lab is at least indexed on Google and stuff so you can actually find stuff if you search for something - also it's easy here to compare the amounts of messages for a topic so you can monitor what mods/games are actively in development and popular, something that gets very tedious if you try to do it with discords - which entire activity may or may not be limited to shitposting and political shitflinging or other off topic crap

Edited by Skömer
1 hour ago, Skömer said:

please no, why is everyone insisting of making discords for mods? it's terrible for the user's having to join 12+ modding servers where the downloads may or may not be hidden in unaccessible channels or between hour long conversations which of course you need to follow in full in order to get a glimpse of a changelog and/or problems, all without a working search function: is it a file/media? can you even search for an author's messages? often no. So you end up relying on asking people still active there that can help you - once they are gone the entire server is useless to users. lovers lab is at least indexed on Google and stuff so you can actually find stuff if you search for something - also it's easy here to compare the amounts of messages for a topic so you can monitor what mods/games are actively in development and popular, something that gets very tedious if you try to do it with discords - which entire activity may or may not be limited to shitposting and political shitflinging or other off topic crap

Cant agree more.

13 hours ago, Skömer said:

12 hours ago, Lorphe said:

Cant agree more.

17 hours ago, Screws said:

If you don't mind me occasionally spamming this thread with new findings or projects, posting mods here and steam works well for me as well, I will not hide it behind discord, so dont worry about that. Some things might exclusively be for LL, we shal see. xP Discord for a group of smaller modders might be a good idea though. (If anyone is interested in setting something up let me know)

ALSO - just realised images for monsters can be changed depending on an aspect. How do you guys feel about actively horny/scared/angry creatures xD? Ofcourse the same thing is possible for player characters. Raging erections or girls dropping the top. How about an attack that causes horniness causing monsters to drop armor and clothing both gameplay wise and visually. A mod that adds skyrim cumfilled images to bodies like a theme and also adds slow.

Should very much be a possibilty from what I can see in the editor. :-D.

Modding is too much fun in this game. 

1 hour ago, Dandy_Lime said:

ALSO - just realised images for monsters can be changed depending on an aspect. How do you guys feel about actively horny/scared/angry creatures xD? Ofcourse the same thing is possible for player characters. Raging erections or girls dropping the top. How about an attack that causes horniness causing monsters to drop armor and clothing both gameplay wise and visually. A mod that adds skyrim cumfilled images to bodies like a theme and also adds slow.

Should very much be a possibilty from what I can see in the editor. :-D.

Modding is too much fun in this game. 

This is a crazy good new! IT means you can even blend both your Deepist version in one, making the closed version going nude after a hit ^^

28 minutes ago, Lorphe said:

This is a crazy good new! IT means you can even blend both your Deepist version in one, making the closed version going nude after a hit ^^

Yes ? you read my thoughts. That should be one such possibility. ? I will have to research it more later after the current projects, but I will keep you posted with progress. :-))) Definitely makes the monster reskins even more interesting visually and gameplay wise.