Wildermyth

2 hours ago, tobi2good said:

This update add 5 more events, including recurring npc the Drill Sergeant...

What about making FF7 brothel quest remake into Wildermyth?

Spoiler

-Buy alluring cloth for your girl squad.

-Infiltrate a brothel to steal something.
-Guys have an honeybee treatment with sexy waitress or girls of your squad.

-But things don't goes as planned for girls.
-Fight can lead to sex defeat for girls while guy get imprisoned

-Girl manage to steal the brothel boss, can also lead to sex scene or fight.

-Girl go help the guy in cell for everyone to escape.

10 minutes ago, Lorphe said:

What about making FF7 brothel quest remake into Wildermyth?

Hide contents

-Buy alluring cloth for your girl squad.

-Infiltrate a brothel to steal something.
-Guys have an honeybee treatment with sexy waitress or girls of your squad.

-But things don't goes as planned for girls.
-Fight can lead to sex defeat for girls while guy get imprisoned

-Girl manage to steal the brothel boss, can also lead to sex scene or fight.

-Girl go help the guy in cell for everyone to escape.

I'll make a separate mod for rape stuff, since I also released the original on nexus. This is a good idea, keep them coming!

On 6/21/2023 at 1:44 PM, Lorphe said:

I was more thinking about 3 of them(depending of the game balance you can add more), being very pale or greenish, kinda ghoulish. (they were drained by the succubus and were kept as slave.)
The girl in rags which is the succubus in weak form and in disguise shouldn't appear in combat, but after in a dialogue event.

Btw thanks for working on it ^^, don't hesitate to PM me if you are not sure what I meant, or do what you think wiould be best.
Take your time :)

Currently working on this for the next update, along with a demonic theme for the succubus. Making a few changes though, lol

Good to see someone doing lewd events for this game. Anyway, I have a suggestion, if anyone has time. I would add on to the list myself, but I'm still learning (and struggling with) the editor.

• An overland option that see the party have an orgy or a hero pick out another hero or a prostitute NPC to "spend the night with". It'd be great to trigger the sex events whenever we wanted without using the dev tools. Think the Town Market or Overland Expanded mods but with sex.

So what is the best way to install mod for Wildermyth? I have a few through Steam workshop, but these of course will be manually installed. Does the mod folder just go into the "mods>user" folder or do I extract the asset folder and dump them into and over-write the main install location?

Also, is there load order priority on the lewd stuff? 

And Tobi.. AMAZING work!! I love someone has finally taken the mantle and started making adult content. I wanted to dabble with it last year but just never did. Coming back into the game, I absolutely  want to use your stuff :) 

Edited by Kodiak
26 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

So what is the best way to install mod for Wildermyth? I have a few through Steam workshop, but these of course will be manually installed. Does the mod folder just go into the "mods>user" folder or do I extract the asset folder and dump them into and over-write the main install location?

Also, is there load order priority on the lewd stuff? 

And Tobi.. AMAZING work!! I love someone has finally taken the mantle and started making adult content. I wanted to dabble with it last year but just never did. Coming back into the game, I absolutely  want to use your stuff :) 

Thanks for your support!
To install mods outside of steam, you just need to drop the folder (the one inside the compressed zip file) into mods>user.
Never overwrite main file stuff, that'll cause the whole game to freeze up and you'll have to reinstall, lol (I made that mistake before)

15 hours ago, tobi2good said:

Had so much fun making this event! xD
Added Wilderness encounter: "To be thicc"

Added Victory: Don't mess with that."

What mod or setting, would you suggest to play a long run campaign to see most events without our characters reaching old age too early?

Edited by Lorphe
9 minutes ago, Lorphe said:

What mod or setting, would you suggest to play a long run campaign to see most events without our characters reaching old age too early?

Legacy campaigns have shorter years of peace intervals than the basic ones. I made a mod (Default campaigns plus) that also reduces years of peace intervals to like 3 or 4 years but i gotta remake it since it's very outdated.

probably go for "Procedural Campaign variants" or "Seasonal Adventures"

Or stick with legacy campaigns

Awesome to see Tobi hard at work on lewd events ? 

I have some news on the lewd combat mod and I'm very close to releasing 2 events.

I have been creating new assets (some are still very rough mind you) and experimenting with fixing the skin color issue when using your own image overlays, meaning the image will match the affected heroes skin as well as be able to use the head and hair. I have found a hack solution which you can see below, and I have a possible better longterm solution for the future that I have to try out. (using themes.) It is also quite likely that one will be able to set up the comic to use different images or start different events based on the specific heroes body type using my Diverse Body Mod or Dwinx's boob/genital selector.

Please see below event screens. (they involve animations which my crappy mac can't record for now. So imagine them bouncing more. ?
 Beware! the deepist event is quite brutal while the slime girl will be more in line with the Immoral Guild anime. Note that there are also a few kinks whith the skin colour I have yet to fix. What would you like to see? more fun and lewd or more lewd and brutal? Both are fun to do both takes a lot of time and resources to mess around with in the comics editor. 

My idea right now is to later on jsut release the mod as both a event mod and as a advanced modder resource for comic creators who wish to create own comics with lewd events. It is very finnicky right now though so it needs polish. ?

PS - A note on the slime girls. They are part of an up an coming monster reskin pack. I wonder if you can guess from the colors which faction they will involve. ? 

Let me know what you think on tone and style or if you have ideas or suggestions for art etc. It is still very rough I know. 

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.12.33.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.07.04.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.07.18.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.07.32.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.07.58.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.07.44.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.08.28.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.08.51.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.34.13.jpg

On 6/20/2023 at 5:39 AM, tobi2good said:

Hey, I'm Stanfreed, another modder. Was wondering if I could get permission to you your deepets retextures in my mod (so they the original monsters aren't overwritten). I thought of a few events and custom battles I could make with them, lol

Hi Stan! 

You are more than welcome to use the retextures as well as the diverse bodies, but I would definitely appreciate it if you could give me a mod/artist shoutout in the mod description since you use the original art in the mod. ?

Look forward to see what you come up with. 

2 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Awesome to see Tobi hard at work on lewd events ? 

I have some news on the lewd combat mod and I'm very close to releasing 2 events.

I have been creating new assets (some are still very rough mind you) and experimenting with fixing the skin color issue when using your own image overlays, meaning the image will match the affected heroes skin as well as be able to use the head and hair. I have found a hack solution which you can see below, and I have a possible better longterm solution for the future that I have to try out. (using themes.) It is also quite likely that one will be able to set up the comic to use different images or start different events based on the specific heroes body type using my Diverse Body Mod or Dwinx's boob/genital selector.

Please see below event screens. (they involve animations which my crappy mac can't record for now. So imagine them bouncing more. ?
 Beware! the deepist event is quite brutal while the slime girl will be more in line with the Immoral Guild anime. Note that there are also a few kinks whith the skin colour I have yet to fix. What would you like to see? more fun and lewd or more lewd and brutal? Both are fun to do both takes a lot of time and resources to mess around with in the comics editor. 

My idea right now is to later on jsut release the mod as both a event mod and as a advanced modder resource for comic creators who wish to create own comics with lewd events. It is very finnicky right now though so it needs polish. ?

PS - A note on the slime girls. They are part of an up an coming monster reskin pack. I wonder if you can guess from the colors which faction they will involve. ? 

Let me know what you think on tone and style or if you have ideas or suggestions for art etc. It is still very rough I know. 

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.12.33.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.07.04.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.07.18.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.07.32.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.07.44.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.08.28.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.08.51.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 17.34.13.jpg

Hard-core! Looks awesome xD

Especially like how you make use of the body replacer for your custom art!

Keep up the good work?

1 hour ago, tobi2good said:

Hard-core! Looks awesome xD

Especially like how you make use of the body replacer for your custom art!

Keep up the good work?

Yeah, it went pretty hardcore xD but I mean they are kinda barbaric those deepists. Will probably make some more that is a little bit more echi than brutal though. ? The body replacer is finicky as hell between the classs though. Will have to look into if a theme is a better solution. ?

And thanks man! Lots of possibilities to create new kind of events for people if more resources are available.

Will upload a working mod soon! 

3 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Yeah, it went pretty hardcore xD but I mean they are kinda barbaric those deepists. Will probably make some more that is a little bit more echi than brutal though. ? The body replacer is finicky as hell between the classs though. Will have to look into if a theme is a better solution. ?

And thanks man! Lots of possibilities to create new kind of events for people if more resources are available.

Will upload a working mod soon! 

For different classes, you can use the split panel option then use a command like "hero.whm" 

Whm = warrior, hunter, mystic

It'll make 3 separate panels for each class, there you can modify each position for your liking

20 hours ago, tobi2good said:

For different classes, you can use the split panel option then use a command like "hero.whm" 

Whm = warrior, hunter, mystic

It'll make 3 separate panels for each class, there you can modify each position for your liking

Really! Okay... that should make it possible to fix the alignment issues. Cool Thanks!! ?