Wildermyth

5 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Hi guys!

Just released the beta build of a new reskin mod for the character models, with semi realistic stylised models. Hope you like it! I have to thank Dwinx a lot for his nudemod as it made me realise how to create this mod. You don't need to replace the human.png with this mod as it works via misc files. You can customise the torso and further on I might add support for changing bust/chest and genitalia etc. like Dwinx has in his mod. 

I would suggest using Dwinx excelent armor edits since my own armor mod only edits a few things. Hope to add more soon though.

Hope you like it!

Steam_Preview_Template 1.png

Steam_Preview_Template 3.png

Steam_Preview_Template 6.png

Steam_Preview_Template 10.png

Coolio :O

11 hours ago, DwinX said:

There might be problems with compatibility with the two mods as like you said I added some extra parts for the genitals that might mess with your mod.

You might want to make those parts blank with your mod until you eventually replace them with your own customization. The armors should be theoretically compatible if the bodies didn't go beyond the bonds of the original assets.

I will take a look at it later how compatible it is. ? But you are right, there might be some issues. Since I changed my customisation to body type the works I can see is that the gentials etc would be applied on top of my skins. I removed the tits and pussy section so no problems there. 

There is a lot I need to redo or change If I add more customisability later. I'm still not sure on how to change arms and legs along with the torso selection, but I need to look at it again later. Not a programmer at all. ? - Honestly would not have been able to make the mod without your framework. Also really nice they finally added support for changing bodies etc. recently without touching human.png.

You should think about uploading your mod on steam workshop maybe? Armors etc. are always popular. Only glamazon and my new mod creates lewder armor so far. 

On 5/22/2023 at 6:31 PM, Screws said:

No idea how to use the comics editor myself lol. I did really like the idea that other dude was going for with the combat rape abilities and stuff. Personally, I have no idea what works best for this lol.

I think you and Dwinx are our most knowledgeable modders on this right now lol

The combat sex defeat idea is amazing, I agree. Would love to take a crack at it but I have very limited time for it now unfortunately. Especially for writing dialogues. Maybe I should get in touch with that guy who creates spicy events on the workshop. He might be up for doing a colab.

If anyone else has ideas for events or have time to create some events, I could like I said be convinced to do some art for sure. ?

4 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

The combat sex defeat idea is amazing, I agree. Would love to take a crack at it but I have very limited time for it now unfortunately. Especially for writing dialogues. Maybe I should get in touch with that guy who creates spicy events on the workshop. He might be up for doing a colab.

If anyone else has ideas for events or have time to create some events, I could like I said be convinced to do some art for sure. ?

I do have AN idea..

What if we created a lewd wildermyth discord? For Lewd Wildermyth modders?

9 hours ago, Screws said:

I do have AN idea..

What if we created a lewd wildermyth discord? For Lewd Wildermyth modders?

Sure thing! I'm not really that knowledgeable about Discord but if you or someone else can set it up it would be great. ? We can pool our resources better. 

Are you up for creating it Screws?

On 6/10/2023 at 12:01 PM, JustCurious10 said:

Thank you very much for your amazing work! I hope that you will add the mentioned additional features to the mod. Speaking of additional features ... I think that it would be nice to have a more natural looking lip colors.

Thanks man! I will for sure take another look on faces very soon and keep the lips in mind. For now I just batched this together to go along with the reskin. ? Time and resources are the biggest problem right now as I have a very long to do list of ideas. ?

First up I will probably try and push out a new npc monster reskin for morthagi as well as a barebones male skin. 

If you have any ideas for customisation options etc. please let me know.

6 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Sure thing! I'm not really that knowledgeable about Discord but if you or someone else can set it up it would be great. ? We can pool our resources better. 

Are you up for creating it Screws?

Honestly, I got my hands full with the amount of servers I already manage lol.

On 6/11/2023 at 9:34 PM, Screws said:

Honestly, I got my hands full with the amount of servers I already manage lol.

Fair enough ? - I will keep posting new mods I make here if nothing else. If anyone has some spare time to set up a discord or collaborate on some lewd mods you are more than welcome to reach out. I have a LOT of ideas for wildermyth but not time for it all unfortunately. ?

2 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Fair enough ? - I will keep posting new mods I make here if nothing else. If anyone has some spare time to set up a discord or collaborate on some lewd mods you are more than welcome to reach out. I have a LOT of ideas for wildermyth but not time for it all unfortunately. ?

That's when you assemble a crew of modders lol.

New update for my Diverse Bodies release! ?

Grab 1.0.0a version here! 

Fixed wonky hands and udpated the art on Hunter especially. Also below are are a few sneak peeks at next update for my armor mod. 

Hope to look a the combat sex event mod soon and finish up on my next monster skin mod. Keep an eye out! ? 

I was thinking of doing a little poll on what direction the next monster skin could look like, as I am unsure if people prefer I stick to the games themes strictly or go straight for waifu territory. Please give a thumbs up if you would like a poll! I am working on morthagi right now, and then drauven probably. 

Screenshot_2023-06-16_at_02.47.53.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-16_at_02.52.47.png

Steam_Preview_Template 12.png

2 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Fixed wonky hands and udpated the art on Hunter especially. Also below are are a few sneak peeks at next update for my armor mod. 

Hope to look a the combat sex event mod soon and finish up on my next monster skin mod. Keep an eye out! ? 

I was thinking of doing a little poll on what direction the next monster skin could look like, as I am unsure if people prefer I stick to the games themes strictly or go straight for waifu territory. Please give a thumbs up if you would like a poll! I am working on morthagi right now, and then drauven probably. 

Hells yeah, this looks nice

8 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

"Hope to look a the combat sex event mod soon."

This does have me really excited, ngl. I was doing a reread and wondered how I missed this XD

1 hour ago, tobi2good said:

I'll start posting some lewd events here only (not on steam workshop or nexus), anyone can feel free to add on to them or feed me some ideas

Just 1 victory event for now, I'll Definity make some more when the mood strikes!
This event is a parody of/ inspired by Kinkymation @ patreon "Competitive Liz".

LewdEvents.zip

1 hour ago, tobi2good said:

Updating with about 2 or 3 more events soon, finished one which is a parody of Furiwesa's nsfw genshin impact comics @ Twitter!

Dude! Nice to see Stanfreed himself here! ?  Looks awesome so far! ? 

Can't wait to try them out. I have been looking into adding animations into comics but couldn't figure out how to except for generating new json animations somehow. Did you use existing animation scripts or are you some kind of wizard? ?

In any case, really nice to see you working on this here on LL!

28 minutes ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Dude! Nice to see Stanfreed himself here! ?  Looks awesome so far! ? 

Can't wait to try them out. I have been looking into adding animations into comics but couldn't figure out how to except for generating new json animations somehow. Did you use existing animation scripts or are you some kind of wizard? ?

In any case, really nice to see you working on this here on LL!

Thanks! For animations, you gotta go to the panel and look for "ActorSlots", from there click on the actor and look for "Form". "Form" plays out all the facial expressions and animations there are for a hero, but most are not listed there, so manually type out things like "talking", "attack" "injured" "idle" "walking" etc.

20230618230939_1.jpg

Edited by tobi2good
typo