Naked comments on revealing armor

Sorry for another WCIF. I was wondering if any of the many mods here that allow us to set an armor as revealing will ACTUALLY treat it as naked? I have a mod that gives more flattering naked comments, so it would be interesting to see NPCs comment when she's wearing an outfit that, for example, leaves her chest completely exposed.

Being able to set it in game would be preferable, so I can switch it off for an armor piece if I want NPCs to shut up already lol. I hoped aroused could do it, but so far, no comments.

Edited by Lily.E.Foxx

Whether naked or not naked only depends on whether the keyword ArmorClothing or the keyword ArmorCuirass was assigned.

So you can create a ring, add the KeyWord ArmorCuirass and voila, the game says you are no longer naked.

Or you remove the keyword and even though you carry around 30kg of steel armor with you, you are labeled as naked. ;)
Creation Kit -> Armor

SLA uses it. And with it other mods as well.
But there is only nude and non-nude. There is no such thing as half-naked, breast-free etc. To do this, you have to query the slots.

Edited by Andy14
13 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Whether naked or not naked only depends on whether the keyword ArmorClothing or the keyword ArmorCuirass was assigned.

So you can create a ring, add the KeyWord ArmorCuirass and voila, the game says you are no longer naked.

Or you remove the keyword and even though you carry around 30kg of steel armor with you, you are labeled as naked. ;)
Creation Kit -> Armor

SLA uses it. And with it other mods as well.
But there is only nude and non-nude. There is no such thing as half-naked, breast-free etc. To do this, you have to query the slots.

Yeah, I read about all that. I was just wondering if there was a mod that could disable/enable the flags somehow. Changing them in CK would be a HUGE project with all the custom armors I have (not to mention not being able to put the flags back at will would get tiring).

Anyway, I don't care about 'half naked' or 'breast free' I just want the game to think she's naked. So by "SLA uses it" do you mean it IS supposed to disable the flags when you mark an armor as revealing?

Edited by Lily.E.Foxx
19 minutes ago, Lily.E.Foxx said:

Yeah, I read about all that. I was just wondering if there was a mod that could disable/enable the flags somehow. Changing them in CK would be a HUGE project with all the custom armors I have (not to mention not being able to put the flags back at will would get tiring).

Anyway, I don't care about 'half naked' or 'breast free' I just want the game to think she's naked. So by "SLA uses it" do you mean it IS supposed to disable the flags when you mark an armor as revealing?

No, you cannot remove the keywords using a script. SLA doesn't do that either, but puts the armors that are set as "naked" in a separate list. And mods that use SLA query the keywords and this list.
For clothes, by the way, it's ClothingBody, not ArmorClothing - a typo on my part.

9 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

ACKCYUALLY.jpg.73d90d13ba3b47a1caf7b1413164160f.jpg

You can remove keywords using a script. Not by default, but this thing adds a function for that: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95017

Replace is not remove.
And it works for a maximum of one session, unless other scripts and cell changes terminate it earlier.

;Replaces given keyword with new one on form. Only lasts for a single gaming session. [ported from DienesTools]
function ReplaceKeywordOnRef(ObjectReference akRef, Keyword KYWDtoAdd, Keyword KYWDtoRemove) global native

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Replace is not remove.

Replace it with a dummy keyword

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

And it works for a maximum of one session, unless other scripts and cell changes terminate it earlier.

since its supposed to work for the player only, it could easily be refreshed via the OnPlayerLoadGame() Event

Edited by Pamatronic
Dyslexia

Rather than mucking around with keywords on items, you could edit the WICommentNaked quest instead:

1. Open up xEdit.
  2. Copy the quest as an override into either SexLabAroused.esm or a new plugin that has SLA as a master.
  3. You'll see that in the conditions, it's checking that WornHasKeyword on the target (the player) for ArmorCuirass and ClothingBody is 0 (and 1 on the subject (the NPC) if you're using USLEEP/USSEP). Remove just those conditions and add a GetFactionRank for sla_Naked = 0 on the target (and not equal to (have "less than" and "greater than" checked) on the subject if you want it to work the same way the unofficial patches set it).

And then the game will use SLA's definition of naked instead of relying directly on keywords.

16 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Rather than mucking around with keywords on items, you could edit the WICommentNaked quest instead:

1. Open up xEdit.
  2. Copy the quest as an override into either SexLabAroused.esm or a new plugin that has SLA as a master.
  3. You'll see that in the conditions, it's checking that WornHasKeyword on the target (the player) for ArmorCuirass and ClothingBody is 0 (and 1 on the subject (the NPC) if you're using USLEEP/USSEP). Remove just those conditions and add a GetFactionRank for sla_Naked = 0 on the target (and not equal to (have "less than" and "greater than" checked) on the subject if you want it to work the same way the unofficial patches set it).

And then the game will use SLA's definition of naked instead of relying directly on keywords.

MIGHT be out of the scope of what I know about modding, but perhaps I'll try it. I've only ever used TES5edit and the CK. Would either of those work? Or is xEdit another name for TES5edit... Seems like I heard that somewhere.

15 hours ago, Lily.E.Foxx said:

I've only ever used TES5edit and the CK. Would either of those work? Or is xEdit another name for TES5edit... Seems like I heard that somewhere.

xEdit is the general term for TES5Edit/SSEEdit/FO4Edit/etc. They're all the same tool with different names for whatever game you're running it for.

On 6/14/2021 at 3:10 PM, chaimhewast said:

xEdit is the general term for TES5Edit/SSEEdit/FO4Edit/etc. They're all the same tool with different names for whatever game you're running it for.

Cool, thanks, that's what I thought lol