I am going to have to say yes.

I can state with clarity that it did exist here, even up to March this year, and within the Downloads section.  However, I have scoured it on your behalf and found nothing.

I also used google and entered "Lovers Kinky Stalker" which brought up a LoversLab link, a modern one and not one from the past before they did a forum update. Even that link is gone.

I might have a copy. I keep all the mods I download. I will update this post if I have it.

No, I don't have it, but I have Lover's Biko and local copies of a lot of other Oblivion sex mods.

Edited by Prince Rurik of Novgorod

Allow me to point out... I did post it here. 

As the author had intentionally removed it, permission for reposting it is non-existent and my post was summarily removed.

Obviously if someone intentionally removed their work, the forum and forum staff must respect that author's intention. Posting the work of someone who deleted their content, or placed restrictions for redistribution must be observed and respected.

Edited by LongDukDong
Grammatics and clarifying respect of ownership
  • 2 months later...

bruh, they better have a good reason for that. ran into an endless bug where the stalker is constantly following me but won’t initiate anything & all other functions of the mod are now unavailable as a result, not even killing/disabling the stalker fixes it. last time i talked to them, they was a big help in usin console commands to adjust the settings, but with them gone am flyin in the dark tryna bugtest this >.>

Edited by LesboIsBesto

Well, he did give fair warning in his post (now removed?

It was my first try at modding, it is in a beta state and has probably plenty of bugs, but at least the early game stuff should be somewhat playable.

And it appears he has only two files left within the download manager, both for Fallout4.

• 2 months later...

Meant for Female Player Characters.  Stalkers may suddenly strip the player of her clothing, abduct her to be used as a sex slave, force her to wear slutty outfits and the like.  Other NPCs may help the player against stalkers, some guards evengetting some stolen goods back. But if naked, NPCs may talk about you while guards would more likely punish you and demand sex for being naked.  And there was bondage gear a plenty.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 8:12 PM, CLER_Twist said:

So a long time ago or whatever I remembered a mod called lovers kinky stalker but I cant seem to find it, is it gone or very hidden I even searched it up?

This one 

We know the name, it was Lovers_Kinky_Stalker.

The creator deleted all of his mods. There is no download here at Loverslab. (and I don't think he uploaded the mod anywhere else)

base/resource file was about 190 MB

A DMRA and HGEC addon about 25 MB each.

I only have the v0.9.0 files and the v0.9.5 esp file. ( All downloaded December 2019 )

But there were several newer versions. But I don't know whether only further esp updates or also the base files.

------------

And the first Mod you posted "Sex Assult" crashes my Oblivion game when I start it.  :classic_biggrin: :classic_laugh:   I absolutely don't know why  :classic_unsure: 

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

The creator deleted all of his mods. There is no download here at Loverslab. (and I don't think he uploaded the mod anywhere else)

I only have the v0.9.0 files and the v0.9.5 esp file. ( All downloaded December 2019 )

But there were several newer versions. But I don't know whether only further esp updates or also the base files.

------------

And the first Mod you posted "Sex Assult" crashes my Oblivion game when I start it.  :classic_biggrin: :classic_laugh:   I absolutely don't know why  :classic_unsure: 

Outdated  needs  a moder   there's  a sight  called  fallout 4 mods   this is where  I find  mods  mostly  it's  hard  to surch  on a phone. Maybe  look here  are ask  them  they might  know.  

http://www.modsfallout4.com/upload-mod/

On 11/18/2021 at 10:34 PM, fejeena said:

------------

Yeah v0..9.5 was the latest I managed to download too.

Untitled.jpg

I only have the esp 9.5

Not data 9.5 or DMRA 9.1

I have data, HGEC and DMRA 9.0

Were there no versions after 9.5?

I "ignored" the mod for a few months, and I thought there were a few more updates.

But all I need are the HGEC meshes.  The mod had too many conflicts with other mods I have.

I dunno if this update is the latest. Looks like the author split the mod into ESP and Data in the 2020-02-04 update.

## 2020-02-04
* ```Lovers Kinky Stalker v0.9.5-ESP.7z```
* ```Lovers Kinky Stalker v0.9.5-DATA.7z```

### Changed
* Seperated former BASE.7z into ESP.7z + DATA.7z

### Fixed
* Collar event (PC dance + NPC watching/masturbate) was not progressing

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vrj55iz2288rska/Lovers_Kinky_Stalker_v0.9.0-HGEC.7z/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kn2elwvl1c1a38t/Lovers_Kinky_Stalker_v0.9.1-DMRA.7z/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ccokf2218d4js05/Lovers_Kinky_Stalker_v0.9.5-ESP.7z/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tiecw9s8no1sw0x/Lovers_Kinky_Stalker_v0.9.5-DATA.7z/file

What conflicts did you experience?

Lovers_Kinky_Stalker_v0.9.5-DATA.7z Lovers Kinky Stalker v0.9.5-ESP.7z Lovers Kinky Stalker v0.9.1-DMRA.7z Lovers Kinky Stalker v0.9.0-HGEC.7z

Edited by Nepro
On 11/18/2021 at 9:43 PM, Zizzpa said:

Outdated  needs  a moder   there's  a sight  called  fallout 4 mods   this is where  I find  mods  mostly  it's  hard  to surch  on a phone. Maybe  look here  are ask  them  they might  know.  

http://www.modsfallout4.com/upload-mod/

This is all I see. Whenever  someone  replays  to me 

Unread replies.  ============  the Line is solid.  White