Woo! Got back and fixed my mods to be somewhat stable! Naked Defeat is basically the centerpiece of my kinky mods at this point. I really like the immersion-friendly messages (their back is too sore from fucking to whip you. LOL). And cool, you have a patreon now. Will definitely consider becoming a patron in the next month.

Two issues I've seen (other than tons of lag which is probably from something else) is that when I turn device equip (not furniture) up to 100, I don't get any devices, and get released with no bondage. Maybe something funky with DDequip? Maybe consider adding some kind of debug message for situations like this.

Secondly, I play with robbery at 100%. What seems to happen is you go into the 'transition bondage' phase (the transitional zaz animations, like bound kneeling), with some rope or steel cuffs around your wrists. Then you'll get robbed in this state. All your items get taken, INCLUDING the cuffs. So you're bound with nothing for the rest of the zaz animation. Not a huge deal per se, but kind of immersion breaking.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:24 AM, Nymra said:

do I understand correct that you want to change expressions based on apropos wear and tear and other values?
would be very cool!

version 4.2 of naked defeat will come tomorrow. I integrated a seperate "nade-suspend" and "nade-resume" event in addition.

Did you consider scanning for slave status (Prison Overhaul, Zap Framework, SD+ etc) to change expression based on that too?

Sadly almost all mods ignore expressions completly. 

Also I Bathing in Skyrim has a global value for dirtyness, I wonder if that could also be considered for like a "eeeww" face, hehe. 

Dlhp event is working perfectly fine. I have trauma flow almost ready(had to refactor half of the codebase) and can add some additional checks for zap etc. If you have code snippets for those triggers would be appreciated.I'm also looking for not so loud sobbing sounds (1-5 wav files). If you have smth in mind would be great.  bathing is a great idea - I can add as well but it will take more time for "eww" face flow (again triggers appreciated - planning to look into the bathing widget) . I personally use dirt and blood btw. PS constant active magic effects suck

8 hours ago, 2generic said:

Woo! Got back and fixed my mods to be somewhat stable! Naked Defeat is basically the centerpiece of my kinky mods at this point. I really like the immersion-friendly messages (their back is too sore from fucking to whip you. LOL). And cool, you have a patreon now. Will definitely consider becoming a patron in the next month.

happy to hear this, thank you so much :D

I hope to add a voiced narrator as an option in the future too :P  maybe even with varied messages. 

Two issues I've seen (other than tons of lag which is probably from something else)

when exactly does the lag happen? do you have "public rape" enabled by any chance? if so, you could check if turning it off improves the lag somehow. 

is that when I turn device equip (not furniture) up to 100, I don't get any devices, and get released with no bondage. Maybe something funky with DDequip? Maybe consider adding some kind of debug message for situations like this.

did you also set captivity chance up? captivity is the general chance of furniture/DD events, the DDe weight is then only a secondary chance. 

Captivity 100%, DDe 0% -> always furnitures

Captivity 100%, DDe 50% -> 50% chance for furnitures and 50% for DDe 

etc.

as for debug. since I use mod events with DDe I cannot check if the equiping was successful (yet). 
see if this helps and feel free to report back

Secondly, I play with robbery at 100%. What seems to happen is you go into the 'transition bondage' phase (the transitional zaz animations, like bound kneeling), with some rope or steel cuffs around your wrists. Then you'll get robbed in this state. All your items get taken, INCLUDING the cuffs. So you're bound with nothing for the rest of the zaz animation. Not a huge deal per se, but kind of immersion breaking.

hehehe, yeah lol, damn. it seems robbery uses a skyrim vanilla function that has no variety at all.

it is planned to rework robbery in the future, but it has low priority right now and I have to dig into all the code I need for that first anyway :(

I want to have a toggle for what to rob exactly... 

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

Dlhp event is working perfectly fine. I have trauma flow almost ready(had to refactor half of the codebase) and can add some additional checks for zap etc. If you have code snippets for those triggers would be appreciated.

zap uses faction (zbfslavefaction I think) and afaik most slavery mods respect that function, so check faction in that case.

dunno about DD, they seperated from zap at some point.

I'm also looking for not so loud sobbing sounds (1-5 wav files). If you have smth in mind would be great. 

you could check the voice packs from here. there are many short sounds too.

I think tracer could be suitable and Widowmaker (from memory that is).

bathing is a great idea - I can add as well but it will take more time for "eww" face flow (again triggers appreciated - planning to look into the bathing widget)

float DirtinessValue = 0

if Game.GetModByName("Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp") != 255
		GlobalVariable Dirtiness = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000DA8, "Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp") As GlobalVariable)
		DirtinessValue = (Dirtiness.GetValue()*10)
	endif

I multiplied by ten (*10) because when I recall right the value is measured in 0.00 (0%) to 1.00 (100%) nativly.

. I personally use dirt and blood btw. PS constant active magic effects suck

how do they suck? :D
so maybe its good I do not know how to make them (yet... :D) 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

zap uses faction (zbfslavefaction I think) and afaik most slavery mods respect that function, so check faction in that case.

dunno about DD, they seperated from zap at some point.

you could check the voice packs from here. there are many short sounds too.

I think tracer could be suitable and Widowmaker (from memory that is).

float DirtinessValue = 0

if Game.GetModByName("Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp") != 255
		GlobalVariable Dirtiness = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000DA8, "Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp") As GlobalVariable)
		DirtinessValue = (Dirtiness.GetValue()*10)
	endif

I multiplied by ten (*10) because when I recall right the value is measured in 0.00 (0%) to 1.00 (100%) nativly.

how do they suck? :D
so maybe its good I do not know how to make them (yet... :D) 

Thanks really helpful. Need to check how to add zap faction using formid... Not a fan of dd though

Main problem - effect lifecycle is controlled by ck (game engine) - it can and will stop the script (and restarts it next second). You have to define conditions in ck ui + in the script(with multiple effects easy to forget smth).

Effects are async so keep in mind global vars are needed as mutexes (+I  doubt writes to globalvars are atomic). Not everything can be put into ck condition - helper threads needed to check conditions. There can also be an effect stacking problem...

Edited by crajjjj
12 hours ago, 2generic said:

Two issues I've seen (other than tons of lag which is probably from something else) is that when I turn device equip (not furniture) up to 100, I don't get any devices, and get released with no bondage. Maybe something funky with DDequip? Maybe consider adding some kind of debug message for situations like this.

I guess sex scenes got the same initial lag?! If it so, then a probable cause are too many animations registered plus animation filtering. FNIS XXL +fixes make it possible to register tons of animation packs but it comes at the cost of a significant delay on sex initialization. Using the normal FNIS and staying within it's animation limits is way faster, but you have to be selective in choosing your animations ?‍♂️. By the way, if you switch between FNIS and FNIS XXL with the same animation count, the normal FNIS is usually way faster (from my experience).

I'm a bit behind on the hotfixes,  but here's something that happened to me...

I'm playing the Under Saarthal college quest, following Tolfdir around. My character has a follower. We get into a room with a bunch of draugr, and my character gets taken out. Tolfdir is nowhere to be found. Start a rape animation on a table, somehow my character is wearing a dildo and fucking the draugr, then my follower crawls by (female, I have female rape enabled) and the draugr attacks her. Hillariously, he's stuck inside the table, wearing it like a hoop skirt (I don't think that's ND's issue). Then Tolfdir drops down from the roof and I get the quest message "you've been robbed, get back your stolen gear from Tolfdir". Then Tolfdir comesover to whip my character (while my follower is raped). Then I get to run... Tolfdir attacks the draugr... and at that point I quit to reload a save since I don't really want to have to pickpocket all my stuff back from Tolfdir...

I've attached my Papyrus log in case it's of interest.

I think the bottom line is that I think it'd be preferable to have a toggle for making non-hostile characters ineligible for raping and theft. I think there are too many edge cases where it'll mess things up.

I also think it'd be good to have a toggle for "ND starts when your character goes down" vs "ND starts when you and all followers/ allies go down" if it that's possible.

All the rest of this I don't think is really something to worry about for ND, it was just kind of hillarious.

Papyrus.0.log

35 minutes ago, Anunya said:

I'm a bit behind on the hotfixes,  but here's something that happened to me...

I'm playing the Under Saarthal college quest, following Tolfdir around. My character has a follower. We get into a room with a bunch of draugr, and my character gets taken out. Tolfdir is nowhere to be found. Start a rape animation on a table, somehow my character is wearing a dildo and fucking the draugr, then my follower crawls by (female, I have female rape enabled) and the draugr attacks her. Hillariously, he's stuck inside the table, wearing it like a hoop skirt (I don't think that's ND's issue). Then Tolfdir drops down from the roof and I get the quest message "you've been robbed, get back your stolen gear from Tolfdir". Then Tolfdir comesover to whip my character (while my follower is raped). Then I get to run... Tolfdir attacks the draugr... and at that point I quit to reload a save since I don't really want to have to pickpocket all my stuff back from Tolfdir...

I've attached my Papyrus log in case it's of interest.

I think the bottom line is that I think it'd be preferable to have a toggle for making non-hostile characters ineligible for raping and theft. I think there are too many edge cases where it'll mess things up.

I also think it'd be good to have a toggle for "ND starts when your character goes down" vs "ND starts when you and all followers/ allies go down" if it that's possible.

All the rest of this I don't think is really something to worry about for ND, it was just kind of hillarious.

Papyrus.0.log 617.46 kB · 0 downloads

all of this is planned, but I have to admit that this is nothing I use myself, so its something I will relay to my patreon side since it is a very complex feature that involves working with several follower frameworks for comaptibility and also finding a way to identify all possible friendly NPC out there.

Full follower support including a party downed scan and combat feature will have to be voted for by my patreons.
the first feature they asked for this week was "waking up at an inn", hehe. as soon as that is implemented I will open the next poll. 

Naked Defeat is basically only support one vanilla follower right now and the additional ones just hopefully get at least a bound animation.

What I will indeed have a look at and try to fix is the mod probably confusing followers with rapers, which should in fact not happen. I will check on that and see if I can fix it in the net uptdate.

This is less about follower framework stuff - which I totally understand is where ever you want to put it on the priority list - and more about NPCs who are part of vanilla quests. I mean obviously I have no idea how complex it is, but something like a toggle that limits rape and theft to the NPCs you were fighting against (and excludes everyone else) would do the trick. IIRC earlier versions of ND worked like that and, IMO, that was cleaner.

I'm speculating here, but it seems to me you're putting (or have put) a bunch of work into making sure that the PC gets raped if she's defeated, compared to previous versions where sometimes you'd lose and avoid consequences (because the enemies ended up dead or too far away or what have you). To me, while I prefer having real consequences, occasionally missing them is actually a superior outcome to having ostensibly friendly third parties (like Tolfdir - the guy who gave you the quest, whom you're fighting to protect, and who you'll continue interacting with for several other quests during the quest line) show up and rape you. 

But your mod and YMMV of course - it's just a point of feedback :)

5 hours ago, Anunya said:

This is less about follower framework stuff - which I totally understand is where ever you want to put it on the priority list - and more about NPCs who are part of vanilla quests. I mean obviously I have no idea how complex it is, but something like a toggle that limits rape and theft to the NPCs you were fighting against (and excludes everyone else) would do the trick. IIRC earlier versions of ND worked like that and, IMO, that was cleaner.

I'm speculating here, but it seems to me you're putting (or have put) a bunch of work into making sure that the PC gets raped if she's defeated, compared to previous versions where sometimes you'd lose and avoid consequences (because the enemies ended up dead or too far away or what have you). To me, while I prefer having real consequences, occasionally missing them is actually a superior outcome to having ostensibly friendly third parties (like Tolfdir - the guy who gave you the quest, whom you're fighting to protect, and who you'll continue interacting with for several other quests during the quest line) show up and rape you. 

But your mod and YMMV of course - it's just a point of feedback :)

and much appreciated as feedback. I have a busy weekend and will adress this and answer next week, have a good time :P

4 hours ago, 2generic said:

Ugh, my mods fell apart again. I can't keep a stable mod list to save my life.

less is more. always.

I reduced my modlist, especially for loverslab stuff, to a bare minimum. its almost exclusively Sexlab Addons and quality of life improvements, but most civil rape, defeat, and sexquest mods are gone, including DCUR, POP etc. 

Where do your mods fail you? 

Guest AthenaESIV

Since pretty much all the sounds in this mod has levels set WAY too high and can practically pierce your eardrums if you have headphones on... I swear, my ears are still ringing from that fucking whistle, thanks ?

I made a quick and dirty patch for the sounds and just took dB down 20-30, crazy how I could take so much off and some of the sounds were still loud, that's def some possible hearing damage waiting to happen, lol

I also swapped out the horrible sex sounds, they might not fit for belt, I will search for better ones sometime. Also replaced the bad pee sounds, they needed to go.

Sounds might be too low for some of you, like I said I just did temp reduction so the mod is playable for me, might take time to do a more careful pass and find better sounds sometime.

Naked Defeat Sound Replace.7z

Edited by AthenaESIV

First of all I really like the Public Rape and punishment, so that we do not need other conditional matchmaker mods like DCUR, SL Adventures etc!

Small bug report , regarding Public Rape and Punishment:

• if Sneak is enabled as a condition it triggers during trespassing; was on a burglary job in Solitude and it triggered a scene, while all NPCs were asleep, which woke one up for that scene which triggered bounties, that stacked during the SL scene and so on. So I had to deactivate sneak detection., but I'd love to have sneak detection/punishment on the streets (using Skyrim Souls for more thrills doing thieveing stuff).

Possible solutions:

• trespassing check
  • toggleable interior/exterior condition
  • check for eglible (awake) punishers

=====

edit:

It still triggers with Sneaking weight 0? Seems I don't get the calculations!?

Edited by hexenhaus
typo
On 11/12/2021 at 9:16 PM, Nymra said:

less is more. always.

I reduced my modlist, especially for loverslab stuff, to a bare minimum. its almost exclusively Sexlab Addons and quality of life improvements, but most civil rape, defeat, and sexquest mods are gone, including DCUR, POP etc. 

Where do your mods fail you? 

I suspect it may be animation related, as I use SLAL and a number of animation packs. And my mod list is around 100, so yeah. It's mostly CTD on load currently. It sucks because I actually achieved a stable list about half a year or so back, with many of the same mods. But you add a few mods or uninstall a couple, and you're back to being borked. I guess I need to just start cutting mods left and right, but it's just so tempting to keep trying to make them all work together so I can get my perfect skyrim experience XD. Of course, the end result ends up being frustration and quitting.

Hi , I just want to report that item from heretical resources like nade_ball & chain black long , nade iron collar chain 4x long are not SE compatible , no physics on SE , just a vertical floating chain , I'm not surprise cuz I was predicted this before installing , but at first I was hoped this (the physics of the chain) has been ported to SE by you or someone with kind soul , but I'm sad lol , those are best accessories for slavery gameplay... but still not get ported yet , BTW I hope this can be ported in future by someone , I just write and put this message here to notify that me and maybe someone out there who will love to get the collar chain ported as well , thank you for the mod and for the hope that one day the chain and its physic are fully ported to skyrim SE , I know I'm not the first nor the last because many ppl from heretical resources page are also asked for this too but the author refuse to do that and give permission to anyone who can do that , if someone out there capable to do this , PLEASE , port the physic of the chain to SE , I know it's not an easy work but you will have "OUR" thanks

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
3 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , I just want to report that item from heretical resources like nade_ball & chain black long , nade iron collar chain 4x long are not SE compatible , no physics on SE , just a vertical floating chain , I'm not surprise cuz I was predicted this before installing , but at first I was hoped this (the physics of the chain) has been ported to SE by you or someone with kind soul , but I'm sad lol , those are best accessories for slavery gameplay... but still not get ported yet , BTW I hope this can be ported in future by someone , I just write and put this message here to notify that me and maybe someone out there who will love to get the collar chain ported as well , thank you for the mod and for the hope that one day the chain and its physic are fully ported to skyrim SE , I know I'm not the first nor the last because many ppl from heretical resources page are also asked for this too but the author refuse to do that and give permission to anyone who can do that , if someone out there capable to do this , PLEASE , port the physic of the chain to SE , I know it's not an easy work but you will have "OUR" thanks

you can use SSE fix in Naked Defeat MCM to prevent the chains from beeing equiped. 
I am still looking for other suitable items to replace them for SE. If anybody has a good idea, I am listening...

Hi Nymra,

Really enjoying your mod, thank you for your effort!

I have run into this issue: after killing an enemy my characters mouth will get stuck in an open expression. This has only happened in combat with Naked Defeat installed.

1. Installed Naked Defeat 4.1 and 4.2 Patch LE+SE on a new save

2. Enabled mod, left all settings as default

3. Killed single enemy (Bandit at Embershard) and character got stuck with open mouth

I am playing an Orc female (if that matters) and encounter the bug on any enemy (humans, creatures). I also tried moving this mod to bottom of load order but was still able to trigger the issue.

Attached log if that helps

Papyrus.0.log

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

you can use SSE fix in Naked Defeat MCM to prevent the chains from beeing equiped. 
I am still looking for other suitable items to replace them for SE. If anybody has a good idea, I am listening...

hmmm , I think the best is to port the item , heretical resources is widely used in typical mod like your mod and slavery screenshot , but I don't know why no one port it , even old cloth and old script mods have someone that willing to port but IDK why no one port heretical's mod to SE even he give full permission , kinda weird

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
4 hours ago, drocke896 said:

Hi Nymra,

Really enjoying your mod, thank you for your effort!

I have run into this issue: after killing an enemy my characters mouth will get stuck in an open expression. This has only happened in combat with Naked Defeat installed.

1. Installed Naked Defeat 4.1 and 4.2 Patch LE+SE on a new save

2. Enabled mod, left all settings as default

3. Killed single enemy (Bandit at Embershard) and character got stuck with open mouth

I am playing an Orc female (if that matters) and encounter the bug on any enemy (humans, creatures). I also tried moving this mod to bottom of load order but was still able to trigger the issue.

Attached log if that helps

Papyrus.0.log 82.99 kB · 0 downloads

try to disable "Moan on Hit" in MCM - Extras - Combat Stripping

I will also see if the lip movement is not reset properly after playing the moan. 

had some issues with achieving sexlab utility+ compatibility, that is why I modified the script a bit and that might have caused the issue.

So my PC had just followed Hadvar to Alvor's place after rescuing him from the Alt Start cave under Helgen.  He's explaining to Alvor how we just escaped a dragon and so on. I walk over to the dining table and sit down (everything on the table is still flagged stealable since Alvor hadn't yet extended me his help.  I didn't pick up anything).  Next I hear a whistle noise, am told I've broken rules and I'm fucked.  End up raped by Alvor and Hadvar while Dorthe runs around complaining and causing me to accrue crime bounties.  I open SL Fame and toggle children off, she disappears, but not before causing one last round of fines.  Alvor and Hadvar are still working thru their quest dialog while they're railling my PC, then Alvor opens his inventory to me and gives me a bunch of stuff while they're both still going at it.  They get done and then my PC is bound to some wedge horse thing.  When I finally work my way loose, I get a warning to follow the rules next time...what rule did I break?

Is there a full list of these rules somewhere or is that part of the fun of the mod...not knowing the rules and suffering from it?  I rather liked the idea of the ambush after them getting me in their place, but I doubt the 2 are related.  Was sitting at the table like trespassing?  Did I need to wait until after the offer of aid?

9 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

hmmm , I think the best is to port the item , heretical resources is widely used in typical mod like your mod and slavery screenshot , but I don't know why no one port it , even old cloth and old script mods have someone that willing to port but IDK why no one port heretical's mod to SE even he give full permission , kinda weird

I think the problem with porting this kind of items is the HDT part. I have no idea how to port that kind of stuff, sadly.
the mesh was already converted with cathedral, but that alone is not helping the HDT part

Edited by Nymra
6 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

So my PC had just followed Hadvar to Alvor's place after rescuing him from the Alt Start cave under Helgen.  He's explaining to Alvor how we just escaped a dragon and so on. I walk over to the dining table and sit down (everything on the table is still flagged stealable since Alvor hadn't yet extended me his help.  I didn't pick up anything).  Next I hear a whistle noise, am told I've broken rules and I'm fucked.  End up raped by Alvor and Hadvar while Dorthe runs around complaining and causing me to accrue crime bounties.  I open SL Fame and toggle children off, she disappears, but not before causing one last round of fines.  Alvor and Hadvar are still working thru their quest dialog while they're railling my PC, then Alvor opens his inventory to me and gives me a bunch of stuff while they're both still going at it.  They get done and then my PC is bound to some wedge horse thing.  When I finally work my way loose, I get a warning to follow the rules next time...what rule did I break?

Is there a full list of these rules somewhere or is that part of the fun of the mod...not knowing the rules and suffering from it?  I rather liked the idea of the ambush after them getting me in their place, but I doubt the 2 are related.  Was sitting at the table like trespassing?  Did I need to wait until after the offer of aid?

ah sorry, there is a proximity value that is added on top when you are close to NPC. 

It adds 2-8% temporaily as long as you are close to someone. Also depending on how close and if the NPC is a guard or not (guards double the extra).

I will add additional toggles for that. 
I also wanted to add a check for "when in dialogue" but I guess that it is not possible to catch all kind of stuff. I also wonder if a toggle to rule out unique NPC could help with questing.

I ll have a look at the whole issue for the next update, thx for the feedback.

QUESTION: how did you get crime bounties? Sexlab Adventures for public sex? 

Well to all the people saying mouth is stuck open, its a bug in Sexlab. The best fix i found was either quicksave-quickload or typing "mfg reset" in console (if you have mfg fixes mod on nexus).

Also I have two very weird bugs that I don't seem to be able to fix. 

1) Whipmarks don't get applied. I have tired setting them to both excluded and unassigned but they refuse to be applied. I can apply them manually though slave tats menu though. The only mods i have that can interfere with the body overlay slots are Bathing in Skyim tweaked and Pee and Fart.

2) Shlongs and Strap-ons seem to be missing for naked defeat scenes. If i start the scene using sexlab match maker, everything works fine. My guess is that ND unintentionally unequips shlongs before the scene so the rapists have a transparent crotch.

I am really new to modding so please let me know if anyone else is facing these issues too.

Edited by RPTR_VT