SE version: Been away from the game for a few months, came back, updated from 3 to version 4, started a new game and no rape is happening most of the time. I've tried several new characters and one of several things happen: 1) the enemy walks away, my character is tied up and after a while I wiggle free, no sex, 2) enemy dies, ghosts appear and walk away, I'm tied up, wiggle free, no sex, 3) enemy stands around looking at me, I'm tied up, wiggle free, enemy attacks me, repeat, 4) Once or twice it worked, but must of the time there is no sex. Sex is working fine in other mods. I checked the console for error msgs, didn't see any.

7 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

SE version: Been away from the game for a few months, came back, updated from 3 to version 4, started a new game and no rape is happening most of the time. I've tried several new characters and one of several things happen: 1) the enemy walks away, my character is tied up and after a while I wiggle free, no sex, 2) enemy dies, ghosts appear and walk away, I'm tied up, wiggle free, no sex, 3) enemy stands around looking at me, I'm tied up, wiggle free, enemy attacks me, repeat, 4) Once or twice it worked, but must of the time there is no sex. Sex is working fine in other mods. I checked the console for error msgs, didn't see any.

without papyrus log I can only blind guess.

- you have no suitable sex animations installed  (aggressive tag is not set for example)

- you set tags in the library that find no suitable animations

- you have only female enemies but did not allow female rapers?

- you set scenario chance to 100% but have neither yoke nor cuff animations? (latest billy slal pack)

Naked defeat has no console output. Errors, when they happen, can only be read in Papyrus.log file. 

that is also what I need to really find the problem. 

Public rape in cities always gives me the following error message:

StartCapture(False, -1) = Error: quest could not be started.

How to reproduce:

1. Go into any city and trigger the public rape option
  2. Wait for sex animation to end
  3. Error message is displayed
  4. No furniture or DD punishment happens

What I would expect to happen:

-> Furniture or DDE punishment (as configured) by the mod

Additional Info:

- The sex animations work so this issue is not that intrusive, it just lacks the capture afterwards

- Hair shaving also works

- I run DCL and DF (rape features disabled)

Log:

- The issue happens at the very end of the log

- EDIT: I found this line in the log, probably its related:

WARNING: Property zbfFurniture_Human_01 on script nade_capturequest_qf_scr attached to nade_CaptureQuest (2F172C7E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

error.png

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by gerroth
1 hour ago, gerroth said:

Public rape in cities always gives me the following error message:

StartCapture(False, -1) = Error: quest could not be started.

How to reproduce:

1. Go into any city and trigger the public rape option
  2. Wait for sex animation to end
  3. Error message is displayed
  4. No furniture or DD punishment happens

What I would expect to happen:

-> Furniture or DDE punishment (as configured) by the mod

Additional Info:

- The sex animations work so this issue is not that intrusive, it just lacks the capture afterwards

- Hair shaving also works

- I run DCL and DF (rape features disabled)

Log:

- The issue happens at the very end of the log

- EDIT: I found this line in the log, probably its related:

WARNING: Property zbfFurniture_Human_01 on script nade_capturequest_qf_scr attached to nade_CaptureQuest (2F172C7E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

error.png

Papyrus.0.log 722.71 kB · 0 downloads

this the FAQ on my start page:

1. "StartCapture(False, -1) ? ERROR: quest(s) already running"
-> captivity event not starting?

-> go into MCM/System

-> on "capture quest" there should be a 20 or 21.

-> should be a 1000. click on it and it is fixed

-> can be prevented by not using debug key to fast in whipping game (will fix this in future updates)

when naked defeat is finished -> "you are free" and "run" messages appeared, check the MCM System tab and calmquest, capturequest and captivequest should all be stage 1000. 

if that is not helping, try in console:

setstage nade_captivequest 1000

and/or

setstage nade_capturequest 1000

This bug seems to happen when the capturequest is stuck in the wrong stage. this should no longer happen in 4.0 and later, but the problem can be left over from 3.X when you updated.

I try to make this go away in the next patch, first try if the solution above is helping and/or if the problem is coming back again.

Hi Nymra, great work on this mod so far. I've been successfully using it side by side with SL Defeat, so Naked Defeat manages the player and SL Defeat manages NPCs, and its really having solid results. 

Recently I was going through Pee and Fart SE to get it to play nice with iWant RND CACO, and I noticed that it has a couple of triggered scenarios that would complement your forced bathing event well. Specifically, the PeeInMouthPlayer and PoopInMouthPlayer functions, including the latter's licking-the-agressor-clean aspect, feel like they would complement the whole humiliation theme pretty well. 

Is it feasible that future versions might allow for (MCM controlled) soft integration with PAF?

20 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

Hi Nymra, great work on this mod so far. I've been successfully using it side by side with SL Defeat, so Naked Defeat manages the player and SL Defeat manages NPCs, and its really having solid results. 

Recently I was going through Pee and Fart SE to get it to play nice with iWant RND CACO, and I noticed that it has a couple of triggered scenarios that would complement your forced bathing event well. Specifically, the PeeInMouthPlayer and PoopInMouthPlayer functions, including the latter's licking-the-agressor-clean aspect, feel like they would complement the whole humiliation theme pretty well. 

Is it feasible that future versions might allow for (MCM controlled) soft integration with PAF?

duuuh :D

I am honest, peeing is not an issue for me, but I have some hard no nos for the poop related stuff. 

so I m afraid this is something I would only touch when patreons want it and vote for it.

the forced bathing is designed to really be a bathing event, so the golden shower is there for this reason. peeing in the mouth would not explain why the player is clean afterwards? :)

I want to add more animation variation there, including more peeing stuff, but also non-pee related animations.

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

duuuh :D

I am honest, peeing is not an issue for me, but I have some hard no nos for the poop related stuff. 

so I m afraid this is something I would only touch when patreons want it and vote for it.

the forced bathing is designed to really be a bathing event, so the golden shower is there for this reason. peeing in the mouth would not explain why the player is clean afterwards? :)

I want to add more animation variation there, including more peeing stuff, but also non-pee related animations.

I dig it, just wanted to make sure you were aware. Thanks for the fast response!

WRT the PeeInMouth function, it plays a normal sexlab animation just with the player getting urinated on, so I think it might fit the bathing event better than you imagine - though I really imagined both events more as additional humiliation scenarios rather than literal extensions of the forced bathing.

Keep up the good work!

22 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

WRT the PeeInMouth function, it plays a normal sexlab animation just with the player getting urinated on, so I think it might fit the bathing event better than you imagine - though I really imagined both events more as additional humiliation scenarios rather than literal extensions of the forced bathing.

yeah, and indeed I had a customizeable punishment outcome in mind. but it has a low priority atm since I want to improve the existing ones first.

just out of curiosity on how this works: with RohZima Slal pack (and I guess similar ones) and by adding the required tags it would be already possible to trigger that kind of stuff during the normal rape stages.

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

this the FAQ on my start page:

1. "StartCapture(False, -1) ? ERROR: quest(s) already running"
-> captivity event not starting?

-> go into MCM/System

-> on "capture quest" there should be a 20 or 21.

-> should be a 1000. click on it and it is fixed

-> can be prevented by not using debug key to fast in whipping game (will fix this in future updates)

when naked defeat is finished -> "you are free" and "run" messages appeared, check the MCM System tab and calmquest, capturequest and captivequest should all be stage 1000. 

if that is not helping, try in console:

setstage nade_captivequest 1000

and/or

setstage nade_capturequest 1000

This bug seems to happen when the capturequest is stuck in the wrong stage. this should no longer happen in 4.0 and later, but the problem can be left over from 3.X when you updated.

I try to make this go away in the next patch, first try if the solution above is helping and/or if the problem is coming back again.

Hey, thanks for the fast answer and support! Unfortunately this does not work, I already tried this solution before writing the report, the MCM does not contain 20 or 21 for captzure quest.

Also this issue only  happens on defeat in towns, regular defeat continued to work.

My MCM looks like this:

ScreenShot33.png

Edited by gerroth
fixed pic
2 hours ago, gerroth said:

Hey, thanks for the fast answer and support! Unfortunately this does not work, I already tried this solution before writing the report, the MCM does not contain 20 or 21 for captzure quest.

20 or 21 is just one option, in this case it can be any other stage responsible and it just means when its not 1000 there is a problem. 

2 hours ago, gerroth said:

Also this issue only  happens on defeat in towns, regular defeat continued to work.

hmm, ok, thx for that info, could be important.

I will try to reproduce this issue and now I also have 1-2 ideas what could be responsible here.

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

without papyrus log I can only blind guess.

- you have no suitable sex animations installed  (aggressive tag is not set for example)

- you set tags in the library that find no suitable animations

- you have only female enemies but did not allow female rapers?

- you set scenario chance to 100% but have neither yoke nor cuff animations? (latest billy slal pack)

Naked defeat has no console output. Errors, when they happen, can only be read in Papyrus.log file. 

that is also what I need to really find the problem. 

I am using an older version of billy slal, same version I used with v3 of this mod. So that may be the problem.

19 hours ago, gerroth said:

My MCM looks like this:

Maybe try this fix (best be used together with the already uploaded 4.13 Bugfix, just overwrite that one.

I had not time testing this yet, but I m like 90% sure this is should solve the problem of "Quest could not be started".

Feel free to flame me when its not working, I can only make my own test later tonight.

Naked Defeat 4-14 CaptureFix (LE+SE).7z

I really like the idea of this mod and would love to be able to replace SL Defeat with it, but I had one major problem that made me switch back to Defeat after trying this: Being assaulted by friendly/non-aggressor NPCs. For example, I got into a fight with some vampires near Rorikstead and my character wasn't strong enough to fight them yet so I ran back to town. The enemies chased me there and one of the deathhounds managed to down me right as I reached Lemkil's farm. Then, instead of the deathhound being the aggressor in the defeat scene, it was Lemkil and Rorik who decided to assault me. It seems that this mod just picks whoever happens to be nearby when a scene starts, rather than having it be the people/creatures that were attacking you. This causes issues with my immersion, so I decided to switch back to SL Defeat where the aggressors are always the ones that you were fighting and friendly NPCs can even intervene if they see a scene happening.

Anyway, thanks for your work on this. It definitely has some great potential!

2 hours ago, throwmeinthetrash6 said:

I really like the idea of this mod and would love to be able to replace SL Defeat with it, but I had one major problem that made me switch back to Defeat after trying this: Being assaulted by friendly/non-aggressor NPCs. For example, I got into a fight with some vampires near Rorikstead and my character wasn't strong enough to fight them yet so I ran back to town. The enemies chased me there and one of the deathhounds managed to down me right as I reached Lemkil's farm. Then, instead of the deathhound being the aggressor in the defeat scene, it was Lemkil and Rorik who decided to assault me. It seems that this mod just picks whoever happens to be nearby when a scene starts, rather than having it be the people/creatures that were attacking you. This causes issues with my immersion, so I decided to switch back to SL Defeat where the aggressors are always the ones that you were fighting and friendly NPCs can even intervene if they see a scene happening.

Anyway, thanks for your work on this. It definitely has some great potential!

it is planned to exclude allied/friendly NPC, it just had a low priority on my list.

plus its really hard to consider every possible scenario out there :)

but indeed, long story short, it is planned to deal with both of these issues and even maybe have a friendly intervention when allies are nearby.

I just dont like the skyrim logic of some random peasants turning up and some bandits or monsters stopping their rape party, so might be impossible to get it right for everyones subjective immersion.

I for myself see skyrim as a deadly environment where ppl are not friendly and when some girls is raped in their garden they rather join in than starting a fight. Its a fantasy game after all and I think we came here from a deathhound hunting and raping a human girl, soooo :D

but I get you, thx for the feedback.

28 minutes ago, Nymra said:

it is planned to exclude allied/friendly NPC, it just had a low priority on my list.

plus its really hard to consider every possible scenario out there :)

but indeed, long story short, it is planned to deal with both of these issues and even maybe have a friendly intervention when allies are nearby.

I just dont like the skyrim logic of some random peasants turning up and some bandits or monsters stopping their rape party, so might be impossible to get it right for everyones subjective immersion.

I for myself see skyrim as a deadly environment where ppl are not friendly and when some girls is raped in their garden they rather join in than starting a fight. Its a fantasy game after all and I think we came here from a deathhound hunting and raping a human girl, soooo :D

but I get you, thx for the feedback.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. You're certainly right that everyone has their own idea of "immersion" and that trying to satisfy them all is impossible. I appreciate you staying true to your vision, but still taking the time to listen to feedback. Cheers! 

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

Maybe try this fix (best be used together with the already uploaded 4.13 Bugfix, just overwrite that one.

I had not time testing this yet, but I m like 90% sure this is should solve the problem of "Quest could not be started".

Feel free to flame me when its not working, I can only make my own test later tonight.

Naked Defeat 4-14 CaptureFix (LE+SE).7z 6.3 kB · 7 downloads

Hey,

I just wanted to get you another log for this problem when I saw the fix was alredy up (Thanks for that). So I began testing it worked fine right to the whipping. Then I got stuck in the animation/furniture. When trying the debbuging-key, I was told, that I couldn't surrender out of combat. 

A test with the chance for whipping 0% went fine.

I really love this mod. Have a good night.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, schweinehund said:

Hey,

I just wanted to get you another log for this problem when I saw the fix was alredy up (Thanks for that). So I began testing it worked fine right to the whipping. Then I got stuck in the animation/furniture. When trying the debbuging-key, I was told, that I couldn't surrender out of combat. 

A test with the chance for whipping 0% went fine.

I really love this mod. Have a good night.

Papyrus.0.log 180.68 kB · 0 downloads

try this fix.
I just wonder how this escaped me during testing, hmm, might be I set whipping to 0% to save time... details I guess.

Now everything should proceed as planned in cities and also the debug key should work (fingers crossed). sorry :) 

Naked Defeat 4-14 CaptureFix 2 (LE+SE).7z

Edited by Nymra

Hi @Nymra,

I'm using your gem together with Conditional Expressions (which I'm extending to support consequences expressions)

I'm trying to prevent conflicts related to the MfgConsoleFunc. Could you pls suggest a way to detect that nade scenario is in progress? 
e.g. For sl compatibility there's  -  SexLabAnimatingFaction that is used by OsmelMC in his patch.

Thanks a lot

28 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Hi @Nymra,

I'm using your gem together with Conditional Expressions (which I'm extending to support consequences expressions)

I'm trying to prevent conflicts related to the MfgConsoleFunc. Could you pls suggest a way to detect that nade scenario is in progress? 
e.g. For sl compatibility there's  -  SexLabAnimatingFaction that is used by OsmelMC in his patch.

Thanks a lot

darn... I had hoped osmelMc included DHLP suspend detection to his patch.

maybe I need to make my own.

make conditional expressions respect DHLP suspend events (Naked Defeat sends DHLP suspended and resumed)

also, naked defeat forces expressions every 2-3 seconds, so even when conditional expressions interfere, it will be overwritten again by naked defeat

EDIT:
oh wait.... I see the problem.

if you rule out DHLP suspend you cannot make consequences expressions, duh, since at least some other mods do the same

sooo, there is at least 1 other way:

scan if the PC is in the DefeatFaction. that requires getting that faction as object in the script via ID.

but to make it easier I could also just add my own mod event that you can then listen for.

I see what I can do and give you the details.

I think I will just send: "nade_suspend" and "nade_resume"

Edited by Nymra
4 hours ago, Nymra said:

darn... I had hoped osmelMc included DHLP suspend detection to his patch.

maybe I need to make my own.

make conditional expressions respect DHLP suspend events (Naked Defeat sends DHLP suspended and resumed)

also, naked defeat forces expressions every 2-3 seconds, so even when conditional expressions interfere, it will be overwritten again by naked defeat

EDIT:
oh wait.... I see the problem.

if you rule out DHLP suspend you cannot make consequences expressions, duh, since at least some other mods do the same

sooo, there is at least 1 other way:

scan if the PC is in the DefeatFaction. that requires getting that faction as object in the script via ID.

but to make it easier I could also just add my own mod event that you can then listen for.

I see what I can do and give you the details.

I think I will just send: "nade_suspend" and "nade_resume"

Cool thx. I can probably go with dhlp for now - need to test. Using apropos2 to get w&t damage numbers so I can proceed after resume event theoretically.

Faction approach will be plan b. 

1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

Cool thx. I can probably go with dhlp for now - need to test. Using apropos2 to get w&t damage numbers so I can proceed after resume event theoretically.

Faction approach will be plan b. 

do I understand correct that you want to change expressions based on apropos wear and tear and other values?
would be very cool!

version 4.2 of naked defeat will come tomorrow. I integrated a seperate "nade-suspend" and "nade-resume" event in addition.

Did you consider scanning for slave status (Prison Overhaul, Zap Framework, SD+ etc) to change expression based on that too?

Sadly almost all mods ignore expressions completly. 

Also I Bathing in Skyrim has a global value for dirtyness, I wonder if that could also be considered for like a "eeeww" face, hehe.