Ok so i need help, there was a bug that CTD when you surrender, after tinkering apparently it was because of conflict with sl kidnap mod 

that issue was resolved  however now it will CTD when i enter bleedout mode, once i hit that state it will fade to black and then my character randomly teleported somewhere before CTD

Can anybody help me figure out which mod conflict is causing this? I disabled any mod that have bleedout (SL defeat and Death Alternative)...

1 hour ago, Al_banehra said:

Ok so i need help, there was a bug that CTD when you surrender, after tinkering apparently it was because of conflict with sl kidnap mod 

that issue was resolved  however now it will CTD when i enter bleedout mode, once i hit that state it will fade to black and then my character randomly teleported somewhere before CTD

Can anybody help me figure out which mod conflict is causing this? I disabled any mod that have bleedout (SL defeat and Death Alternative)...

need a papyrus.log to see more.

abut you say surrendering works now? no CTD?

9 hours ago, 2generic said:

Oh, Nymra's back! Hi Nymra!!

I come back to Skyrim modding to see that a new update has broken all the mods (same old same old). But it looks like things aren't so bad. I'm going to try to get stuff working without downgrading this time (in other words, staying on AE). Disaster inc.

I m stuck on LE... and I get nightmares thinking about beeing forced to change that, hehe.
But I also get creeps when I see all the new Sexlab Versions and Sexlab Alternatives, gaaaaah

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

need a papyrus.log to see more.

abut you say surrendering works now? no CTD?

yes, surrendering still works but after some testing apparently both SL defeat and SL kidnap is not the cause of the CTD, so i legit have no clue on what causing it to crash cause it teleports me away to a random spot before CTD instantly, here's the log file

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Al_banehra
1 hour ago, Al_banehra said:

yes, surrendering still works but after some testing apparently both SL defeat and SL kidnap is not the cause of the CTD, so i legit have no clue on what causing it to crash cause it teleports me away to a random spot before CTD instantly, here's the log file

Papyrus.0.log 137.35 kB · 1 download

ok... from my perspective I would try the following:

Step 1:

Uninstall RavenBeakPrison and then Clean your Save. The mod is dead and broken and spams the log with stuff, might not be healthy.

If that does not help:

Step 2:
Uninstall SL Defeat and any other mod that messes with defeat situations and Bleedout (SL Kidnap too, its also a broken mod. very broken in fact)

and try again. In theory these mods can be used alongside each other, but it requires lots of knowlegde of the mods inner workings to find the correct MCM settings.

Basically with SL Defeat active you should NEVER allow Naked Defeat to start on Bleedout (only through Critical hits or Surrender).

17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

ok... from my perspective I would try the following:

Step 1:

Uninstall RavenBeakPrison and then Clean your Save. The mod is dead and broken and spams the log with stuff, might not be healthy.

If that does not help:

Step 2:
Uninstall SL Defeat and any other mod that messes with defeat situations and Bleedout (SL Kidnap too, its also a broken mod. very broken in fact)

and try again. In theory these mods can be used alongside each other, but it requires lots of knowlegde of the mods inner workings to find the correct MCM settings.

Basically with SL Defeat active you should NEVER allow Naked Defeat to start on Bleedout (only through Critical hits or Surrender).

i will try these, thank you

soooo. next update is ready soon. I want to release it before christmas, maybe even today...

Sadly, I cannot include the Execution / Fucked to Death Part yet. Took me two days to create a cycle and find suitable "Afterlife" Locations for an "After Death" Scenario when you are executed, but Sovngard is not suitable sadly....

any recommendations? I used a "PlayerSummoningPoint" from the Labyrinthian Maze atm. Just darkness and smoke... 

any hellish/demonic/magical locations from Skyrim or DLC that I could look for?

Long Term this is meant to integrate Execution/Deathanimations like Pamas Deadly Scripts etc. 

I m also thinking about adding hotkeys for equipping outfits that are in the inventory and add outfit slots for Slaves/Prostitutes and maybe weapons. But I think that also will not make it in the next update :(
Editing the MCM is sooo much work lol!

Edited by Nymra

Maybe the Midden (College of Winterhold dungeon)? I personally don't care at all for anything related to execution or death (isn't the concept antithetical to the premise of achieving continuity through a defeat mod?), although it WOULD be hilarious to get fucked to death and then in the afterlife you are still in bondage, lmao.

The outfit thing sounds pretty awesome - slave outfits especially. The only other mod I see that does something similar is Wardrobe Manager (though hasn't been updated since 2013, so probably doesn't work).

Edited by 2generic
28 minutes ago, Bondage Queen Slaveia said:

Maybe the Midden (College of Winterhold dungeon)? I personally don't care at all for anything related to execution or death (isn't the concept antithetical to the premise of achieving continuity through a defeat mod?), although it WOULD be hilarious to get fucked to death and then in the afterlife you are still in bondage, lmao.

in fact I want exactly that.

my original Idea was to create mini quests in special locations that represent beeing in a corridor dimension between death and life and able to get out.

But that requires more time.
For now I settle with - Defeated, Fucked, Executed (or fucked to death) -> send to my Afterlife Location -> Fucked even more -> dropped at an Inn ("Was it all a dream?") 
So no real "Death and Reload" (while that will be an option).
Both executions/Death and the aftermath of it will then be expaneded over time. 

28 minutes ago, Bondage Queen Slaveia said:

The outfit thing sounds pretty awesome - slave outfits especially. The only other mod I see that does something similar is Wardrobe Manager (though hasn't been updated since 2013, so probably doesn't work).

yeah, I searched for years for such a mod, but was impossible to find any...

AH Hotkeys I use for years now, but its clumsy and overloaded and still not completely what I wanted... so in the end, here I go doing itmyself sigh :D 

In fact I see it still in the boundaries of a Defeat Mod. I mean stripping and losing equipment and weapons during the process is logical, so handling that stuff by the mod is too...

BTW I m using Deviously Enchanted Chests as small mod to make looting more interesting (I changed it to work with dead bodies too) :D

It's been a while, but I remember also using Deviously Enchanted Chests for bondage integration in the place of Deviously Cursed Loot, a mod I find unimmersive and also WAY too brutal on default settings.

You might consider doing the wardrobe controls stuff as an independent mod (tightly integrated of course), since it seems like the type of thing other devious modders could use as well.

Also, my dumb self didn't know Anniversary Edition was a separate paid thing. Guess I have to buy a useless thingie just to meet updating mod requirements. Yay! :neutral:

2 hours ago, Bondage Queen Slaveia said:

It's been a while, but I remember also using Deviously Enchanted Chests for bondage integration in the place of Deviously Cursed Loot, a mod I find unimmersive and also WAY too brutal on default settings.

yeah, sadly... but biggest problem for me is lack of customization and sexlab integration.

I m still struggling to integrate DDs in a good way into Naked Defeat... DDe is great but in the end I might need an extra mod.

Which I cannot really make... all I can do is modify existing mods :(

You might consider doing the wardrobe controls stuff as an independent mod (tightly integrated of course), since it seems like the type of thing other devious modders could use as well.

same problem as above, basically I can only modify what is already there. Yea, Naked Defeat is now 100x the code Naked Dungeons had (the mod that I started altering) but I still have no idea how to build a mod from scratch o_O

Also, my dumb self didn't know Anniversary Edition was a separate paid thing. Guess I have to buy a useless thingie just to meet updating mod requirements. Yay! :neutral:

I think you can go fishing now ^^

Not a location but Hircine's realm is the Hunting Grounds , which is basically a forest and I've always thought it'd be good fodder for something like this.

For example you get put in DD pony gear or the like and hunted by NPC's, if you escape it's back to Mundus but if caught could probably use Pamas spit roast and reset to another hunt.

5 hours ago, Bondage Queen Slaveia said:

That depends, Anniversary Edition is indeed a paid version of SE that gives you almost all of the prior CreationClub content. However ... most people use AE (technically incorrect) to differentiate between Version 1.5.97 SE and 1.6x SE, so in most cases where a mod requires AE it only means it requires game version 1.6x (which comes free with four creation club mods instead).
It's very rare that a mod actually requires the true (paid) AE to function, and those are usually mods that extend or modify the CC content that comes with it. About every other mod will be fine if you are using the free 1.6x SE (you might need to pay attention to the exact version number though, especially right now, since Bethesda recently dropped a new version (1.6.1130) on us).

Is there anything I need to do besides disable the mod in the MCM to uninstall it?
Unfortunately it just doesn't seem to work properly any more - I get knocked down and told to find a good spot, then no one takes advantage of me! Even with Teleport to player turned on in Sexlab, there's simply no action. The "time to find spot" is set to 12s in the menu but even leaving it long enough that it did the idle camera swivelling, nothing happened.

Edit: Managed to prompt something to happen with some combination of space/shift/hotkey but post scene I was stuck crawling again. I love the mod but I think there's some compatibility problem somewhere unfortunately! Thank you for answering my questions before anyway.

Edited by CFS7
21 hours ago, Bondage Queen Slaveia said:

I don't think you need AE that much cause AE and SE is practically the same hell even SE got updated to the same version of skyrim in AE, so it should be all good to use SE as well (if you ask me it's better to use SE cause it's cheaper than AE)

1 hour ago, CFS7 said:

Is there anything I need to do besides disable the mod in the MCM to uninstall it?
Unfortunately it just doesn't seem to work properly any more - I get knocked down and told to find a good spot, then no one takes advantage of me! Even with Teleport to player turned on in Sexlab, there's simply no action. The "time to find spot" is set to 12s in the menu but even leaving it long enough that it did the idle camera swivelling, nothing happened.

Edit: Managed to prompt something to happen with some combination of space/shift/hotkey but post scene I was stuck crawling again. I love the mod but I think there's some compatibility problem somewhere unfortunately! Thank you for answering my questions before anyway.

If you are using the latest version there is no timer to find a good spot anymore (always pays to check the change notes). I move to a suitable looking spot and hit the action key ('K' by default). If you are not using the latest version, you should as it sorts out the time problem (by basically removing said timer, as mentioned above).

6 hours ago, CFS7 said:

its my first patch since over a year. some conditions can lead to some of the described bugs. 
So if the action key does not end the crawl for the scenario to START ("find a good spot" message) or the crawl away "Crawl away now cunt" its just a bug that will be fixed with the next patch (hopefully) :D

On SE I do not advice uninstall the mod ESP (might lead to corrupted save). Just disable the mod in the MCM and then leave the ESP as it is in your mod manager. 

It's not even about newer content mods, afaik the stability and performance is better with SE/AE (both in terms of vanilla as well as various community fixes). Even just being able to use the latest SKSE version is supposed to be a good improvement on its own. I've never used LE so can't say a direct comparison though.

Edited by Bondage Queen Slaveia

Version 4.91 Patchnotes 

INSTALLATION/UPDATE
- Install Files (if new install: Full 4.80, Patch 4.81 then Patch 4.91, if on Version 4.81 or later, install 4.91)
- Load your last Save
- Disable Naked Defeat [  ]
- Save & Reload
- Enable Naked Defeat [   ]

- Save & Reload
- Play / Get Fucked

NEW FEATURE - Naked Travelling
--> MCM --> Extra Features :Options: --> Naked Travelling [x]
By enabling this, you will no longer be able to fast travel. Instead you can press "ALT+K" (make sure you are outside of combat + not defeated) to participate in a special ritual with magical beeings.
This Ritual will allow you to fast travel within a minute of the ritual finishing (magical currents will appear, signaling you to be ready).
You can open the map and select your location. after travelling once, you will have to perform the ritual again!

Beware, there is a chance for mishaps. Its magical teleportation after all, all kind of bad things can happen!

This is meant to make fast travel viable as a gaming option as it adds Sex (of course) but also certain risks (beeing sold as slave via SS++, losing all stuff).
I am in the process of addinge more "mishaps", since the feature is still developed. In the future there will be stuff like appearing in the wrong location (top of the damned mountain, haha).
In Hell, random in the wilderness, etc. etc.
The "mishap" chance will get a % slider in the next update too.

NEW MCM Structure
Added more pages to have better overview of features and options

NEW MCM Page - INFO: Shortcuts
On this page there are all Shortcuts for naked defeat

CHANGED
Changed some Shortcuts. Check the new MCM page to learn about the new ones  and changed ones

REMOVED
For now I removed the "NymSpawnService" since it was prone to bugs. Will be reintroduced later.
DefeatKey Leads To Slavery MCM option removed. it was bugged and now its just a shortcut and does not require an extra MCM setting

BUGFIXES
- Short Defeat works again (hopefully in all circumstances)
- Crawl to find spot and crawl to escape should be more reliable now
- Faster processing (optimized the scripts, but might be unnoticeable
- Fixed some bugs with the BLUR effect 

- MCM display bug (forgot to add the translations last patch)

TESTING
If you want to help me, try to test the following:
- Shortcuts: do they work as intended?
- Scenarios: do they play nice? 
- Short Defeat: does it work in all circumstances?

Thank you and merry XXX-mas!

So I tried this mod before and after the recent update, the timer issue seems better now. But I am having a problem with the "recover from bleed out settings " I had 2 issues

1) (before and after the patch) during an escape while I was crawling away, Lydia got up in her full suit of ebony armor as if she wasn't tied to a cross 2 seconds ago.  Also (before the patch) my companion came to the slave auction with me while she was wearing all her gear.

2) (after new patch) without a companion after the bleedout timer my character regained health (although it was not enabled in MCM, and yes I doubled checked) and got attacked agian. Then the game soft locked me into the bleedout.

My Opinion:

Companions should be enslaved with the person who robbed your loot until you come and rescue them.

Also the bleedout recovery was nice before the patch because you could Immersivly go down fighting 

Update: on the new patch I am still having an issue with an open mouth, although it's not all the time like before (not the biggest issue for me but you should still know)

Edited by Burensc
1 hour ago, Burensc said:

So I tried this mod before and after the recent update, the timer issue seems better now. But I am having a problem with the "recover from bleed out settings " I had 2 issues

1) (before and after the patch) during an escape while I was crawling away, Lydia got up in her full suit of ebony armor as if she wasn't tied to a cross 2 seconds ago.  Also (before the patch) my companion came to the slave auction with me while she was wearing all her gear.

2) (after new patch) without a companion after the bleedout timer my character regained health (although it was not enabled in MCM, and yes I doubled checked) and got attacked agian. Then the game soft locked me into the bleedout.

My Opinion:

Companions should be enslaved with the person who robbed your loot until you come and rescue them.

Also the bleedout recovery was nice before the patch because you could Immersivly go down fighting 

Update: on the new patch I am still having an issue with an open mouth, although it's not all the time like before (not the biggest issue for me but you should still know)

Short answer, will adress the follower stuff later: can u check if pressing action key k outside of defeat and combat fixes the open mouth?