6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Small News from me in between scripting:

Next Update is in the making.

I rewrote the whole main sequence of Naked Defeat to make it more flexible and prepare for my future expansions.

This should also fix the "Short Defeat" Problem.

The update will also bring:
- Naked Fast Travel (Fast Travel is disabled and you can enable it by summoning rare creatures (or human ghosts) to fuck you and enable Fast Travel ONCE
- Soft Integration/Detection of Radiant Prostitution (changes how Public Punishment calculates your stuff).

- Maybe will also feature a ModEvent that allows other mods to start a customizeable Naked Defeat Scenario from one scene to full blown sceneario.

I just used the mod "Demonic Creatures SE 1.74" and found that there seem to be a lot of creatures that are incompatible with Naked Defeat. Is this my problem or Naked Defeat or Demonic Creatures' problem? Also, I'm glad to hear that you're back.

2 hours ago, yelowkey said:

I just used the mod "Demonic Creatures SE 1.74" and found that there seem to be a lot of creatures that are incompatible with Naked Defeat. Is this my problem or Naked Defeat or Demonic Creatures' problem? Also, I'm glad to hear that you're back.

what do you mean with "incompatible"? 

12 minutes ago, yelowkey said:

Sorry for not writing clearly (I'm not good at English so I don't know how to use appropriate words in this case). These are the messages I received when I surrendered. I've never had any problems with other creature mods like BDIC and Skyrim Immersive Creatures. https://imgur.com/a/dlxrbmv

hmm, might be a creature that is somehow not recognized.

In my game Demonic Creatures work like a charm, but maybe a new version of it is not 100% compatible.

I require a "papyrus.log" file from the incident to check more details. 

I finally decided to try this out. I'm enjoying it and have a few questions:

1) I get stuck in the crawl position after each event where I'm bound to a device (which I've set to 100%). Not sure why, but is there a debug option to clear this in the MCM? If not can one be added? I've turned it off for now.

2) Is there a way to remove all of the notifications that get spammed in the corner?

Thanks!

50 minutes ago, FulfillingVoid said:

I finally decided to try this out. I'm enjoying it and have a few questions:

1) I get stuck in the crawl position after each event where I'm bound to a device (which I've set to 100%). Not sure why, but is there a debug option to clear this in the MCM? If not can one be added? I've turned it off for now.

did you try pressing "K" (action key)?
you can also try to jump and or run.

50 minutes ago, FulfillingVoid said:

2) Is there a way to remove all of the notifications that get spammed in the corner?

Thanks!

in System disable "Show Debug Notifications"
also with NymBETA activated there are more notifications.

what kind of notifications are "spammed" anyway? 
sadly there is no other way to show what is happening :(

I'm trying the latest patch you posted and it's actually very good! Many of the errors that occurred in my game were corrected... which I previously had to solve with constant use of the console xD. Really, everything works much more smoothly now and the transitions of each event don't feel so long. Without a doubt this is a mod that cannot be missing in my games...
However, I did notice a bug... when being on a piece of furniture and struggling to get out, the animation breaks at the exact moment the 'Your bindings finally feel loose' notification appears.
The problem is only in the animation, since I can continue fighting a few more times until I really break free.
Is there anything I need to do to fix it?

12 minutes ago, petterparker said:

I'm trying the latest patch you posted and it's actually very good! Many of the errors that occurred in my game were corrected... which I previously had to solve with constant use of the console xD. Really, everything works much more smoothly now and the transitions of each event don't feel so long. Without a doubt this is a mod that cannot be missing in my games...
However, I did notice a bug... when being on a piece of furniture and struggling to get out, the animation breaks at the exact moment the 'Your bindings finally feel loose' notification appears.
The problem is only in the animation, since I can continue fighting a few more times until I really break free.
Is there anything I need to do to fix it?

its a bug from my end, I forgot to build in a check there. will be fixed next update.

I wanna love this mod but maybe its just on my end but I was spawning enemy's to surrender to and while it worked the fact that 1 out of the 10 enemy's wanted my character and also ignored my follower Note they have gone after my follower and had multiple rounds

I just wish I had a option to make it so all the enemy's would go after my character

21 hours ago, Nymra said:

did you try pressing "K" (action key)?
you can also try to jump and or run.

in System disable "Show Debug Notifications"
also with NymBETA activated there are more notifications.

what kind of notifications are "spammed" anyway? 
sadly there is no other way to show what is happening :(

Appreciated. Jump and K don't work, but it looks like you mentioned to someone else you fixed it for another update.

Understood for the notifications, its not a big deal. My show notifications are off, there's just a lot of "this is what's going on" notifications.

1 hour ago, FulfillingVoid said:

Appreciated. Jump and K don't work, but it looks like you mentioned to someone else you fixed it for another update.

Understood for the notifications, its not a big deal. My show notifications are off, there's just a lot of "this is what's going on" notifications.

when I find time I will add a toggle for the notifications, so you can turn them off completely. Might be nice for ppl who know already whats up or just dont care. 
I got used to it just because I need to see it when developing :D

1 hour ago, lol5678 said:

I wanna love this mod but maybe its just on my end but I was spawning enemy's to surrender to and while it worked the fact that 1 out of the 10 enemy's wanted my character and also ignored my follower Note they have gone after my follower and had multiple rounds

I just wish I had a option to make it so all the enemy's would go after my character

that might be several different topics...

but if you spawn 10 bandits each of your followers + you should see action with them. 
Try with Chain Rape and Group Chance on high settings just to be sure.

You could also send me a Papyrus log, but I also need a screenshot of the enemies just to see whats goind on maybe. 

Thanks for the mod Nymra, seems to be working for me though I had a couple questions about some functions.

Is there a way to turn off the out-of-focus, double vision in between scenes? I had a look at the MCM and couldn't see anything in there but maybe I'm blind! I'd rather look at my character, even if she's doing nothing or looks a little janky, than a blurry mess that's incomprehensible.

I have the Strip Defeat option on, but sometimes I get knocked down despite losing no armour piece. Could this be because I'm wearing a circlet and robes, things with no armour value?

Hope you have a great Christmas and new year!

33 minutes ago, CFS7 said:

Thanks for the mod Nymra, seems to be working for me though I had a couple questions about some functions.

Is there a way to turn off the out-of-focus, double vision in between scenes? I had a look at the MCM and couldn't see anything in there but maybe I'm blind! I'd rather look at my character, even if she's doing nothing or looks a little janky, than a blurry mess that's incomprehensible.

in System tab (page 1 in MCM) toggle Disable Blur Effects [x]

the blur its meant to be like a movie cut scene. The game uses it but as fade to black. 
Sadly, fade to black Effects do not work with ENBs, hence the Blur (credit goes to Sexlab Fade to Black mod from CPU for the idea).

I will add an option for real BlackFade effect for ppl who dont use ENB or somehow can use it...

I have the Strip Defeat option on, but sometimes I get knocked down despite losing no armour piece. Could this be because I'm wearing a circlet and robes, things with no armour value?

The Mod checks for Hand, Head, Body and Feet slots. 
Also some attacks have a piercing component, meaning they can trigger Defeat even with nothing stripped...

Still balancing and improving all of this. sorry for the confusion. 

Hope you have a great Christmas and new year!

I have a "$nade_nakedblur", is that the option? For what its worth I have Naked Defeat 4.8 with the 4.9 patch atop of it.

image.png.eaa87d2e069f29d8abf97e3e0d489c97.png

Personally I don't feel the blurring works as a cut scene (I think you mean scene transition?) Transitions are meant to demonstrate passing of time or change of location, neither of which is happening. But I know nothing about making mods so feel free to dismiss :D  According to UESP, circlets occupy a special circlet slot, so maybe it's not checking that slot for head and assuming its 'nude'? But it could just as easily be a piercing attack! Ref: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Clothing#Circlets

Thanks again for the quick reply and hope you're having a great one!

34 minutes ago, CFS7 said:

I have a "$nade_nakedblur", is that the option? For what its worth I have Naked Defeat 4.8 with the 4.9 patch atop of it.

image.png.eaa87d2e069f29d8abf97e3e0d489c97.png

Personally I don't feel the blurring works as a cut scene (I think you mean scene transition?) Transitions are meant to demonstrate passing of time or change of location, neither of which is happening. But I know nothing about making mods so feel free to dismiss :D  According to UESP, circlets occupy a special circlet slot, so maybe it's not checking that slot for head and assuming its 'nude'? But it could just as easily be a piercing attack! Ref: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Clothing#Circlets

Thanks again for the quick reply and hope you're having a great one!

ah yeah, the translation bug is fixed in next version.

its naked blur.

well. transitions are much more than that, both in movies and games.
I implemented the feature because especially sexlab destroyes game play immersion so hard, I just could not stand it anymore... :(
but well, there we go, everyone plays skyrim so differently! 

Hope you also  have a great Christmas and new Year 2024

Yeah I get what you were going for, that's why I like the "walk to sex target" rather than teleport, but I don't think Naked Defeat likes that? I was 'arrested' for running but the guards never came, I was stuck crawling, the last message said "They're deciding who goes first" but I had walk to target on so that might've messed with it? Is there a debug way to cancel the crawling if I think ND is stuck? I tried the hotkey but nothing happened.

Anyway, you can't please everyone, that's what toggles and options are for :D

5 minutes ago, CFS7 said:

Yeah I get what you were going for, that's why I like the "walk to sex target" rather than teleport, but I don't think Naked Defeat likes that? I was 'arrested' for running but the guards never came, I was stuck crawling, the last message said "They're deciding who goes first" but I had walk to target on so that might've messed with it? Is there a debug way to cancel the crawling if I think ND is stuck? I tried the hotkey but nothing happened.

I would love "walk to sex target" to be viable, but it can be a real mess and in the end also need to teleport.

But the thing that just never works for me is the ugly alignment process sexlab has to go through before a scene can start.  Might be only me that it is also kinda slow, but it bugs me so much really... so I might have put the priority for other "immersion stuff" like walk to target rather low.

It also takes long time usually,... soooo... Naked Defeat aims at people who also want to play the game next to kinky fucking :D

Long Story short: I am all for cool scenes playing out, but atm its low on my priority.

8 minutes ago, CFS7 said:

oh sorry, forgot to answer.

when you are stuck in "deciging who goes first" try open the console to speed things up.

When crawling does not end try "Action Key". If that does not work, I would like to see a debug log. But also might be working on next update too, I fixed some issues with that.

Guards are tricky sadly,... I need to build naked defeat in a way that steers around the Guard Dialogue. So basically when you fight them and get downed, Naked Defeat will not start but abort. maybe that is where you are stuck somehow. 

24 minutes ago, s709 said:

Is this how I should install this?

1. Install 4.8 SE full

2. Install 4.81 Patch

3. Install 4.9 Patch

Basically the main file and 2 patches?

usually the latest patch is enough, but since its been such a long time, cant hurt to install it this way, yes.

take a look at the extra stuff, might want some of that too :D

Edited by Nymra