I just did some extensive testing of the newest version of the mod and found a weird glitch with the relationship bars, the romance bar seems to conflict with a third bar, as it is still seen in some sim-select screens. This test only used MCCC, WW, the XML injector and Flirty Fetishes.EllaNoir2.png.c76fc4a41f66bfc5c8f1c49e0a685107.png

• 3 weeks later...

Groovy mod, sad tidings. I found it the major suspect in causing my sims to sleep walk. They move and act, but their image never wakes up. In it self, I had no issue with, I found it amusing, but, when I attempted a 'clear the image' by going into MCCC's CAS the house crashed and had to restart TS4.

Enjoyed it so far, may I suggest a Voyer / Exhibitionistic set of traits as well. Glad you're back and hope you're doing well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 6:06 PM, Yoanna_27 said:

I just did some extensive testing of the newest version of the mod and found a weird glitch with the relationship bars, the romance bar seems to conflict with a third bar, as it is still seen in some sim-select screens. This test only used MCCC, WW, the XML injector and Flirty Fetishes.EllaNoir2.png.c76fc4a41f66bfc5c8f1c49e0a685107.png

Hello! Yes, this is an issue I am aware of an currently working on! I have just uploaded a newer version as well, so please download that to avoid any other issues. Thanks for letting me know! And let me know about any other issues :)

On 3/14/2023 at 8:08 PM, omgitsreall said:

I cant download this for some reason, i've looked and its not my first time using lovers lab, so im kindsa confused?

Weird, not sure what that could be. But I just uploaded a newer version so try that and let me know if you have the same issue. 

On 3/16/2023 at 6:51 PM, Hivez01 said:

will this be updated to be compatible with the new pack and update?

absolutly love this mod so would love to see the continuation of it 

Hi, it surely is! I just uploaded a newer version with some fixes. I'll have another hopefully later this month!

On 3/20/2023 at 4:29 AM, TDoggie said:

Groovy mod, sad tidings. I found it the major suspect in causing my sims to sleep walk. They move and act, but their image never wakes up. In it self, I had no issue with, I found it amusing, but, when I attempted a 'clear the image' by going into MCCC's CAS the house crashed and had to restart TS4.

Enjoyed it so far, may I suggest a Voyer / Exhibitionistic set of traits as well. Glad you're back and hope you're doing well. 

HI! That's rather peculiar. I have found from others that making sure all mods are up to date helps these issues from not occurring. Please remove all outdated mods and add the updated ones, and let me know if the issue still persists. 

And uhhh yahhhh, on the "To-Do" for sure ;) ! Thanks for being here!

Concerning DISAPPEARING SIMS and only odd behavior and/or issues: 

*MAKE SURE ALL MODS ARE UP TO DATE*

For example: if you are using an older version of Nisa's Wicked Previsions (including Wicked Mermaids, etc.) and your Sims disappear after sex, please remove the outdated files and replace them with the most recent files (mods).

Outdated files are the root of this issue and updated mods is the solution. 

16 hours ago, HInataPinata said:

I had to get rid of the mod as it messed up the relationship tab. It didn't delete relationships but they didn't show up anymore on the tab and when the npc showed up in the game they were half or fully invisible. Other than that the gameplay itself was great

Thank you for your feedback. This fix is in the works!

On 2/27/2023 at 2:06 AM, Yoanna_27 said:

Hello. EllaNoir. Unfortunatly, I have the same glith , It get a Social Bunny as well. 

I guess I figure out the issue of that trouble....It could be corrupted save, world and sims. I have start a new game and evrething become good.  No glithes with UI, with the same mods and  new BDSM inclide.

If there is a possible way to do repair to older save file with all of this sims on relathionships and etc, it would be a very good.

On 4/10/2023 at 3:31 PM, WellEAcorpWantumoney said:

I guess I figure out the issue of that trouble....It could be corrupted save, world and sims. I have start a new game and evrething become good.  No glithes with UI, with the same mods and  new BDSM inclide.

If there is a possible way to do repair to older save file with all of this sims on relathionships and etc, it would be a very good.

Hi, I updated the mod so that it doesn't glitch! Hope that helps. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 11:26 AM, EllaNoir said:

HI! That's rather peculiar. I have found from others that making sure all mods are up to date helps these issues from not occurring. Please remove all outdated mods and add the updated ones, and let me know if the issue still persists. 

And uhhh yahhhh, on the "To-Do" for sure ;) ! Thanks for being here!

After your previous update, the sleep walking stopped, so you cured it anyway. ?

First off, I have loved this mod since its inception. Thanks for all you have done.

I'm have a slight issue with the new update and I'd love to know how to fix it if anyone knows. My sims can increase their skill levels but they can't actually initiate the D/s dynamic. I have both ask and their relationship increases as though they have accepted. But the option to ask never goes away and their relationship doesn't show up in their sim profile.

On 4/27/2023 at 10:23 PM, Badfish said:

First off, I have loved this mod since its inception. Thanks for all you have done.

I'm have a slight issue with the new update and I'd love to know how to fix it if anyone knows. My sims can increase their skill levels but they can't actually initiate the D/s dynamic. I have both ask and their relationship increases as though they have accepted. But the option to ask never goes away and their relationship doesn't show up in their sim profile.

Hi! I am happy to assist. Please remove all mods from your Mods folder and run FF in a new save with new Sims and see if the issue persists. I also just uploaded a newer version with some extra content so try that file! Making sure all other mods/CC are up to date is usually the solution for most issues. And thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy you love it and this gives me inspiration! Oh and I just created a Twitter account if you'd like to follow me there. I will most likely be more keen to answer support there than here!

On 4/30/2023 at 3:52 AM, Timmypumpum said:

Hi! The mod looks great but for some reason I'm not able to see it anywhere in the game. I already put it under Mods but I don't see anything from this mod in my game. Is there anyone else that's encountered these problems and give me some tips?

Hello! To begin FlirtyFetishes, add traits to your Sims via the Rewards Store. Also, making sure the .TS4SCRIPT file is only one folder deep is crucial to the Traits appearing. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out. I also made a Twitter account today if you have one and need more support there. Thanks for checking out my mod, FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM!

Hi, I'm loving this mod but I'm a little confused as to how to make sims other than my household sims dominant or submissive. I've workad around the issue by playing them a little just enough to give them the traits from the store, but that seems like a workaround rather than the designed path? I'm sure there's another way. Would be nice to be able to hand these out to people like you can with wicked whims traits (or just put them in that same menu to begin with rather than store awards, I've seen other mods do that with no issues EDIT: Ok I just noticed this mod is not reliant on WW, but I really doubt anyone is using t without WW so you might as well integrate ^^)

A few oddities I noted:

1) I finished the degradation skill and it says it rewarded me with a trait, but I don't see any new trait in my sim, just the ones I got from rewards shop
2) Seems like some of the traits should be mutually exclusive, like I can't really imagine a dom that is exclusively into being degraded, unless you were going for switch option I guess? But then that can lead to some really awkward immersion breaking encounters where a dom talks to a sub about how much they love to be degraded and such

A few things I'd love to see:
Seeding doms and subs in the world much like you can seed WW traits
Phone interactions, domme requesting pictures, favors, blackmail etc, or other way to interact with dom/sub over the phone
Public interactions with other sims being able to witness and react to the D/s relation

Edited by OhMeGaGameStudio
2 hours ago, OhMeGaGameStudio said:

Hi, I'm loving this mod but I'm a little confused as to how to make sims other than my household sims dominant or submissive. I've workad around the issue by playing them a little just enough to give them the traits from the store, but that seems like a workaround rather than the designed path? I'm sure there's another way. Would be nice to be able to hand these out to people like you can with wicked whims traits (or just put them in that same menu to begin with rather than store awards, I've seen other mods do that with no issues EDIT: Ok I just noticed this mod is not reliant on WW, but I really doubt anyone is using t without WW so you might as well integrate ^^)

A few oddities I noted:

1) I finished the degradation skill and it says it rewarded me with a trait, but I don't see any new trait in my sim, just the ones I got from rewards shop
2) Seems like some of the traits should be mutually exclusive, like I can't really imagine a dom that is exclusively into being degraded, unless you were going for switch option I guess? But then that can lead to some really awkward immersion breaking encounters where a dom talks to a sub about how much they love to be degraded and such

A few things I'd love to see:
Seeding doms and subs in the world much like you can seed WW traits
Phone interactions, domme requesting pictures, favors, blackmail etc, or other way to interact with dom/sub over the phone
Public interactions with other sims being able to witness and react to the D/s relation

Hi! I am so happy to hear you are enjoying FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM. So yes, the way I have designed my mod is to acquire the traits from the Rewards Store. As for placing them on other non-played Sims, that is definitely a feature I plan to add in the future of my own, continuing no association of WW. 

In response to your oddities: 

1. As stated in the file description, FlirtyFetishes is not completed and most likely never will be as I am adding more elements to it and trying to upload new features monthly. This why in some cases, such as gaining a trait as a reward is stated, because that is the plan for the near future. (Prior to the version you are playing, there was an entirely different version I created with a different setup. Last year, I redid the whole mod and still continue to add to and will continue to change it.)

2. I do not believe it is up to me to decide which traits are exclusive of each other. If someone wants their Sims to have Dominant and also submissive traits, who am I to stop them? In that same scenario, one may simply avoid adding sub traits to their Sim one wishes to remain only with Dominant traits. I also leave the traits without boundaries because perhaps someone has Dominant traits in one situation and is submissive in another, and they have nothing to do with sex or BDSM. In a nutshell, I simply do no blacklist the Dom and sub traits because it makes gameplay for stories more ambiguous and the player can create a more unique story of their own to their own liking. Ex: perhaps a big wig of a company is super Dominant in his everyday life, but then submissive to his wife when no one is looking! 

As for your feedback: UM HELL YEAH. Lol. As stated, I am adding new features and am doing my best to add them monthly. (Unfortunately I wasn't able to bring my ideas to fruition most of last year due to my personal life.) I have notebook upon notebook--the tangible kind you write in that has scribbles of numerous ideas jaunted down hastily--and plan to add everything. It just will take some time, and I have an overall outline of where I am taking FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM. And one day, there will even be different volumes of FlirtyFetishes because there are more fetishes than just BDSM! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to play my mod and offer your feedback. It is always appreciated and I encourage everyone to do so! If you'd like to stay in the loop, you can check out my new Twitter account or get even more exclusive updates with my Patreon/Discord. Thanks again!

I am so happy to hear you are enjoying FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM

My pleasure

FlirtyFetishes is not completed and most likely never will be as I am adding more elements

That's completely fair enough but it could be worth adding a little (NYI) in the popup that says something happens, if not for the benefit of players to know something simply isn't coded in yet, then for your own cause I imagine other people will report it too :)

As for the restriction thing, it isn't a big issue now because the player only adds traits manually to the household sims, but when you add a seeder/randomizer it can get real awkward with some of those mixes. I think a relatively easy way to work around that would be to add another trait "Switch", and then you could do something like

Sub OR Switch OR Dom

Sub can take Sub traits
Dom can take Dom traits
Switch can get both

That would also help players to know what they're getting into once they start romancing a sim, rather than investing time and effort only to find out that their new domme is just into degrading themselves and nothing else ? Or maybe that's just my fear.

6 hours ago, EllaNoir said:

There will even be different volumes of FlirtyFetishes because there are more fetishes than just BDSM! 

I'm super here for it and can't wait to see what you come up with. Great work!

18 hours ago, OhMeGaGameStudio said:

My pleasure

That's completely fair enough but it could be worth adding a little (NYI) in the popup that says something happens, if not for the benefit of players to know something simply isn't coded in yet, then for your own cause I imagine other people will report it too :)

As for the restriction thing, it isn't a big issue now because the player only adds traits manually to the household sims, but when you add a seeder/randomizer it can get real awkward with some of those mixes. I think a relatively easy way to work around that would be to add another trait "Switch", and then you could do something like

Sub OR Switch OR Dom

Sub can take Sub traits
Dom can take Dom traits
Switch can get both

That would also help players to know what they're getting into once they start romancing a sim, rather than investing time and effort only to find out that their new domme is just into degrading themselves and nothing else ? Or maybe that's just my fear.

I'm super here for it and can't wait to see what you come up with. Great work!

I feel as if I have stated on a lot of my updates that FF is a work in progress and some areas will be blank and added to later and haven't had much concern from followers, however, I do appreciate the suggestion and will see about making this more clear. 

I surely understand your concern of adding traits randomly to Sims only to find one with a Dominant trait and sub trait can ruin it. I do think it is not necessary to take away the current element of the player's ability to add both Dom and sub traits to their Sims . This is simply because I am positive when I create a way to add the FF traits to Sims randomly, I will be able to offer a setting to ensure Dom and sub traits are not added to the same Sim if the player desires this. Once again, I am grateful for your input. I hope to hear from you again!

On 5/1/2023 at 5:32 PM, EllaNoir said:

Hi! I am happy to assist. Please remove all mods from your Mods folder and run FF in a new save with new Sims and see if the issue persists. I also just uploaded a newer version with some extra content so try that file! Making sure all other mods/CC are up to date is usually the solution for most issues. And thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy you love it and this gives me inspiration! Oh and I just created a Twitter account if you'd like to follow me there. I will most likely be more keen to answer support there than here!

Hi! So I downloaded the mod and it's amazing from what I can see! However, I'm not 100% if it's working correctly and unsure if the D/S relationship correctly initiated. I don't see the D/S relationship bar anywhere and the option to "Ask to Create D/S Relationship" never went away along with nothing else ever appearing in pie menu option, but when I tested interacting with each other, I did see what I think is the D/S relationship growing (saw handcuffs and a + appear.) All of my mods are updated and I tried what you suggested here since it sounded like the other person may have had the same issue. 

Is this how it's supposed to be working or a minor bug/issue? Thank you!

hello i have 2 questions.

1. Can you explain more about the "degraded" mechanic?
  2. Is there anything behind your patreon that does not come here ever? not judging but just wanted to know

ty

oh and are both of these skills from your mod?

image.png.783af1667946c39e02f564a6a3d11c9b.png

Edited by hogsmaws