On 5/12/2023 at 5:55 PM, PrincessBrooke07 said:

Hi! So I downloaded the mod and it's amazing from what I can see! However, I'm not 100% if it's working correctly and unsure if the D/S relationship correctly initiated. I don't see the D/S relationship bar anywhere and the option to "Ask to Create D/S Relationship" never went away along with nothing else ever appearing in pie menu option, but when I tested interacting with each other, I did see what I think is the D/S relationship growing (saw handcuffs and a + appear.) All of my mods are updated and I tried what you suggested here since it sounded like the other person may have had the same issue. 

Is this how it's supposed to be working or a minor bug/issue? Thank you!

Hello! Firstly, there is no D/s relationship bar, like there is a Friendship or Romance bar. You can open a Sim's profile to see if the relationship has been established. There should also be a notification that pops up stating the D/s Dynamic has started. In order for the D/s Dynamic to be properly established, both Sims must have at least one of the FF traits: Degraded, Demeaning, Dominant, Submissive, Sadist, and/or Masochist. These can be found in the Rewards Store. All Sims must also be Young Adult or Older. The Sims initiating the Dynamic must all be have 50 Romance and 50 Friendship at least, as well. 

I have not encountered a bug with this on my part as of now. I have noticed that a requirement is not typically being met and this can cause it now to appear as it is wanted. Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns! I am always happy to help. 

On 5/14/2023 at 7:25 AM, hogsmaws said:

hello i have 2 questions.

1. Can you explain more about the "degraded" mechanic?
  2. Is there anything behind your patreon that does not come here ever? not judging but just wanted to know

ty

oh and are both of these skills from your mod?

image.png.783af1667946c39e02f564a6a3d11c9b.png

Hi. So the Degraded is a trait that is for a Sim who enjoys being degraded and humiliated. They will have socials that express this when clicked on another Sim who has at 1+ of the FlirtyFetishes traits from the Rewards store. 

My Patreon is available for those who wish to gain Early Access and access to my Discord. I will post updates for upcoming features that will be added to FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM along with questions and polls to help create better quality gameplay. But after all is said and done, the mod will be added to LL for public download after some time. And I will always make the mod available for download on my Patreon after Early Access is over. Patreon is a way to stay connected easier, however, I also have a Twitter account know that is another way to stay in the loop, just not as closely. 

And yes! Lol. The Submissive trait is a trait for Sims who are submissive by nature and that skill is what is increasing. The Submissive skill (the second) is the skill for Sims that are increasing their overall sub skill. 

Let me know if you have another questions!

On 5/14/2023 at 11:23 PM, sillygooseboy7 said:

Animations aren't working, are they not implemented yet? For example, I'll tell a sim to spank another sim and animations don't play. The notifications for it pop up, but nothing happens in game.

Hmm, you seem to playing an old tester version of the mod. Have you downloaded the most recent version from LL? 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still struggling with getting things to work as intended. I have 2 sims I'm testing with and I used MCCC to max out all their BDSiM traits. I know this could have screwed things up. They've already established a d/s relationship and all that. I'm getting all the options for dominant, for instance, but now there's only 1 option under the sadism tree, which is "express need to inflict pain". No other options than that. There's no option to spank, for example. 

I love the idea of this mod but I've never been able to get it to work properly and I'm afraid I screwed it up ? 

Im struggling with the pie menu as i see some others are, i tried looking to the topic posts for answers but nothin. i get no menu related to this mod at all in any interactives and the only reward trait that even shows up is submissive i gotta add the rest using cheats! i feel i did somethin wrong

1 hour ago, irisnikovana1 said:

Im struggling with the pie menu as i see some others are, i tried looking to the topic posts for answers but nothin. i get no menu related to this mod at all in any interactives and the only reward trait that even shows up is submissive i gotta add the rest using cheats! i feel i did somethin wrong

Are you sure you installed it not more than one folder deep into your mods folder? The game only reads script files that are either directly in the mod folder or 1 folder deep into it.

On 6/17/2023 at 9:56 AM, sillygooseboy7 said:

I'm still struggling with getting things to work as intended. I have 2 sims I'm testing with and I used MCCC to max out all their BDSiM traits. I know this could have screwed things up. They've already established a d/s relationship and all that. I'm getting all the options for dominant, for instance, but now there's only 1 option under the sadism tree, which is "express need to inflict pain". No other options than that. There's no option to spank, for example. 

I love the idea of this mod but I've never been able to get it to work properly and I'm afraid I screwed it up ? 

Hey! So the Sadist trait is not a complete trait, nor is the Masochist trait. "Spank" should not show up. It was only ever an empty interaction I was going to make an animation for in a beta version I was creating with last year.  In this mod there are 4 full traits, with about 12 interactions for each trait. Each trait also has its own skill. There is an overall major skill for both Dominant role and submissive role. There are more things as well of what this mod has in the info page on here. 

Also stated in on the info page is simply that my mod is a WIP (work-in-progress). This means that there may be somethings that are incomplete. And that seems like what could be the "malfunction" you are experiencing. Please let me know if you need any further help!

On 6/22/2023 at 8:43 AM, Shalora said:

For Me the D/S Dynamic don't work. i can still ask many times, everything is full, a green cross came but nothing happen

Hey! Are all your mods up to date? Are romance and friendship both 50% or higher? Are your Sims in a relationship or married? 

9 hours ago, burn14012 said:

hi, tysm for ur wonderful work! are ur relationships compatible with native relationships? atm for me the boyfriend/girlfriend/dating relationship goes away upon the initiation of a d/s relationship.

Hi! Thank you! At the moment, D/s Dynamic does not work with other relationship. This is something I am working on and hope to have updated very soon!

11 hours ago, EllaNoir said:

Hi! Thank you! At the moment, D/s Dynamic does not work with other relationship. This is something I am working on and hope to have updated very soon!

cheers, thanks so much! also i believe there is a typo in which it says 'elude confidence' instead of 'exude confidence' - u may have caught this already. take care!! xx

14 hours ago, burn14012 said:

cheers, thanks so much! also i believe there is a typo in which it says 'elude confidence' instead of 'exude confidence' - u may have caught this already. take care!! xx

AHHH Thanks! I hate typos, so let me know if you find anymore lol. THANK YOU. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 5:45 PM, EllaNoir said:

Do your Sims have the BDSiM traits from the Rewards Store?

I know this wasn't actually my conversation, so sorry for butting in; but mine don't? Like I don't really know if I've fucked something up, because the skills are there, the books the FlirtyFetish option on the pie menu - but the traits in the reward store aren't. Is there something I can do to fix that, or just something that I have missed? 

On 7/11/2023 at 5:12 PM, xxLuluExx said:

I know this wasn't actually my conversation, so sorry for butting in; but mine don't? Like I don't really know if I've fucked something up, because the skills are there, the books the FlirtyFetish option on the pie menu - but the traits in the reward store aren't. Is there something I can do to fix that, or just something that I have missed? 

Hi, this is an issue usually caused by the .TS4SCRIPT file being one or more folders too deep in the mods folder. In the picture I have attached, this is an example of what it should look like for it to function properly. The .TS4SCRIPT cannot be read if it is in more than one folder. Let me know if this issue persists or you need further assistance! 

image.png.c23d3ce453a7c1d92fabc971934831ba.png

22 hours ago, EllaNoir said:

Hi, this is an issue usually caused by the .TS4SCRIPT file being one or more folders too deep in the mods folder. In the picture I have attached, this is an example of what it should look like for it to function properly. The .TS4SCRIPT cannot be read if it is in more than one folder. Let me know if this issue persists or you need further assistance! 

image.png.c23d3ce453a7c1d92fabc971934831ba.png

It worked! Thank you so much for your help! ❤️