Diamond CBBE Patch - SOS Futanari

View File

It is a Texture patch for "SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE"

Requirements

SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE

Diamond Skin - CBBE and UNP Female Textures

Just install it like any other mod.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.02.27 - 22.07.11.62.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/20/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b and Diamond Skin - CBBE and UNP Female Textures
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 5/21/2021 at 3:38 AM, afshin76 said:

I don't use unp either. This mod works with cbbe just fine XD.

Hi Dweny!

Yeah, I was interested in this too.  And like afshin76, I don't have UNP installed, but for some reason "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9" works perfect for me too.  My guess is that it isn't really UNP, it's just named that way because he assumed it was UNP dependent.

Here's the texture path: 

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Textures\actors\character\SOS\B3lisario UNP

So just so you have the SOS directory, it's good, and in game when you go to MCM "Schlongs of Skyrim" "UNP" is one of the choices (without the *, meaning it is happy with my CBBE 3BA body.

( I have both "Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4" and "Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1" installed (with Vortex loading 8 conflicting files from "Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1" after "Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4")

here are all the addons: 

www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello i have one problem  with patche for Diamond skin its too clear today since last upgrade  of Diamond skin  mod  , but i try with original without  patche and the last version of Diamond Skin its very close to Fair skin tone.  ( i used  CBBE 3BA ) ( PI CHO ENB OBSIDIAN +LUX )

Edited by demicabestan
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 4:26 AM, demicabestan said:

Hello i have one problem  with patche for Diamond skin its too clear today since last upgrade  of Diamond skin  mod  , but i try with original without  patche and the last version of Diamond Skin its very close to Fair skin tone.  ( i used  CBBE 3BA ) ( PI CHO ENB OBSIDIAN +LUX )

I have it in the latest version of Diamond Skin and I have no problems with the texture, if you have any enb it may be affecting.

22 hours ago, baglewagles said:

What version of Diamond Skin is this for? Tried with both 1.7 and 1.6 and it didn't really match either like in the screenshots.

I'm using the latest version "1.7" and i don't have problems. The configuration of some enb can affect the result, you should also check if you do not have any other patch activated and put my patch at the end of the list of mods so that it is not replaced by another patch in case you do.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/21/2021 at 9:13 PM, Dmetal2001 said:

I downloaded this texture patch but they don't work.. the textures are 45 degree instead of straight like the other SOS skin textures

I just updated the textures to the new version, tell me if they work.

On 9/7/2021 at 3:33 AM, PurpleSkys said:

This works pretty good! Thank you, Any chance you'll do a 1.8 version? It matches up nearly perfect on 1.7, 1.8 is a bit more off since diamond just updated. the only thing left would prob be my enb, any idea what settings i would alter to reduce the seam further in enb?

Try the new version.

On 11/8/2021 at 1:10 AM, Dweny said:

Try the new version.

Don't know if you would do this or not but you should try to make a diamond texture pack for the trx futa addon , it has alot of custom sliders so you can change the way how your schlong looks in bodyslide, I think its better overall then the one that everyone can find the easiest(erf futanari addon). There is already a diamond texture pack for this but, diamond has got updated again and I want to compare how good of an edit you do compared to the original diamond patch that I already have. But anyway its just a suggestion, the spoilers below is all about how you can customize your schlong

Spoiler

275216051_SkyrimSE2021-11-0703-15-57.png.9476f30afc2e5e2eef81063364c52ddf.png1983263458_SkyrimSE2021-10-2501-36-03.png.c17d8fc51a81419e871e4077b69f67ee.png1592633877_SkyrimSE2021-10-0714-16-45.png.ed14d027206356d1b1f93d1605622e9b.png1078730876_SkyrimSE2021-10-1620-03-38.png.d621454d4992de14f5a38a8f40cf4326.png