• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, IamGreatBoy said:

Yeah I'm still getting a noticeable seam as well, and I have no idea what ENB stands for

Perhaps it's the load order does anybody know at all? @Dweny

Can you share a Screenshot? I don't remember that it was  noticeable.  Make sure you don't have any other type of body texture.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:50 PM, Jgoftl said:

Curious as to what options you selected when building this patch? I'm still getting a noticeable seam, though it is less noticeable since I upgraded the patch I was running.

It shouldn't affect the options you choose as it doesn't change the tone of the main body texture. Can you put a screenshot? To see how remarkable it is.

2 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Sure. And keep in mind that I'm not running any ENBs.

20211202140859_1.jpg

20211202140905_1.jpg

I may have packed a preliminary version. Try this file and tell me if it looks better.

It is noticeable a bit, but in principle it is the best I could do.

I have disabled the ENBs and this is what it looks like.

Spoiler

219037732_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_12.02-15_00_17_62.png.27efb14b108347dcf11c9d521d5c6a70.png

Also remember that you must use BodySlider to adapt the seam to the preset you are using.

Futa fix.rar

Edited by Dweny
6 hours ago, Dweny said:

I may have packed a preliminary version. Try this file and tell me if it looks better.

Reveal hidden contents

219037732_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_12.02-15_00_17_62.png.27efb14b108347dcf11c9d521d5c6a70.png

Also remember that you must use BodySlider to adapt the seam to the preset you are using.

Futa fix.rar 11.3 MB · 1 download

Yeah it's kinda the exact same, I'm ok with it I guess, I have no idea what you mean by adapt the seam, if you mean just rebuild the erf futanari file in bodyslide I understand. I have no idea how to get it to look in the bottom picture, after installing your "futa fix".

I only use diamond skin and 3BBB.

Edited by IamGreatBoy
1 hour ago, IamGreatBoy said:

Yeah it's kinda the exact same, I'm ok with it I guess, I have no idea what you mean by adapt the seam, if you mean just rebuild the erf futanari file in bodyslide I understand. I have no idea how to get it to loo

I only use diamond skin and 3BBB.  

Yeah just rebuild.  

It is strange because in the SS that Jgoftl uploaded the difference is perceptible. 

The only thing I can think of is that maybe it is because of the skin tone, that can be configured through RaceMenu, which It should not affect because the addon adapts to any tone.

I will try to make a new patch if I see that more people have the same problem.

Edited by Dweny
8 hours ago, Dweny said:

Yeah just rebuild.  

It is strange because in the SS that Jgoftl uploaded the difference is perceptible. 

The only thing I can think of is that maybe it is because of the skin tone, that can be configured through RaceMenu, which It should not affect because the addon adapts to any tone.

I will try to make a new patch if I see that more people have the same problem.

That would be nice, but I'm in no rush as your mod at least makes it not so obvious compared to if I didn't use the patch. Still a good mod

• 2 months later...
On 12/2/2021 at 8:12 PM, Jgoftl said:

Sure. And keep in mind that I'm not running any ENBs.

20211202140859_1.jpg

20211202140905_1.jpg

On 12/2/2021 at 10:16 PM, Dweny said:

Reveal hidden contents

Futa fix.rar 11.3 MB · 59 downloads

I have the same issues with and withourt the Fix ... I think i try an older diamond skin version

• 4 months later...

I have checked recent posts in here and I am also having a seam issue, the thing is I checked the textures for the schlong and it seems like it's 2k not 4k which I believe to be the cause for the seam. My body textures are in 4k and therefore I do not think they would blend in perfectly with a resolution of 2k. How would this be fixed?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...