to whom can not do the noble quest. this is caused by the people's ai in the blue palace. they constantly moving in the palace and this will end the conversation of the noble.

the solution is quite simple.

before transfer to the palace after rape

use command 

set gamehour to 15 (this directly change the gamhour to 15:00pm which i have tested is the most stable time for the scene)

set timescale to 2 (this will greatly slow down the game time flow . the default is 20)

btw a lttle bit suggestion the noble scene actually not quite interesting and only have one sex scene. before transfer to blue palace

we should go to other locations to have education first as the content says. a good route is  roikstead ----> dragonbrige then to blue palace. which can involve two education scenes.

On 6/14/2021 at 1:03 AM, CaptainOfTheGravyTrain said:

1) Markarth investigation

Investigation is triggered, completes, next stage is listed in-game as go to the guard tower and get the character's inventory back. Problem: chest is empty, new NPC guard in front of it is no help/dialogue with him triggers no change.

Your gear doesn't appear back in the chest until the following day. Try to wait for 12 or 24 hours, it should be there.

I want to use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40728 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15888?tab=files armors, but i cant add SexlabAroused.esm as master pluging, i use sseedit and when i press add master, it just does nothing, if i try another mods, and press add masters a windows appears so i can select the master, but with armors, i cannot add masters.

where is the problem?

The file lists SG Female Hair and SG Female Eyebrows as requirements. How are hard are these requirements? Has anyone tried BaboDialogue without them, and what happened?

I've found SG Female Eyebrows on Nexus but haven't been able to locate Female Hair. Does anyone have a pointer?

28 minutes ago, Anunya said:

The file lists SG Female Hair and SG Female Eyebrows as requirements. How are hard are these requirements? Has anyone tried BaboDialogue without them, and what happened?

I've found SG Female Eyebrows on Nexus but haven't been able to locate Female Hair. Does anyone have a pointer?

They are required to make the "Enslaved Warrior" female NPCs look more normal. Without SG Brows, for instance, they appear to have blue Uni-brows. I think there's a couple of Babo events that spawn these female NPCs (Falmer is one that comes to mind).

11 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

Hi, anyone know how to get the Argonian Display title? What trigger the event?

Argonian`s violence

You ask the master of Newgnisis Cornerclub, Ambarys Rendar or Malthyr Elenil, about current events. PC must not be a Darkelf or a Argonian. Rescue Whole Count must be above 30.

You can check your rescue count in the MCM.

2 hours ago, gooser said:

Argonian`s violence

You ask the master of Newgnisis Cornerclub, Ambarys Rendar or Malthyr Elenil, about current events. PC must not be a Darkelf or a Argonian. Rescue Whole Count must be above 30.

You can check your rescue count in the MCM.

Thanks. But I believe this event lead to ArgonianDefeated, not ArgonianDisplayedFuckToy ? 

2 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

Thanks. But I believe this event lead to ArgonianDefeated, not ArgonianDisplayedFuckToy ? 

You are correct I'm not sure how to get the bad ending with the Argonians. I've tried the Newgnisis event like 4 times with different responses, including submissive, fight back (even killing all the argonians). I thought you were asking about the first title.

5 hours ago, gooser said:

They are required to make the "Enslaved Warrior" female NPCs look more normal. Without SG Brows, for instance, they appear to have blue Uni-brows. I think there's a couple of Babo events that spawn these female NPCs (Falmer is one that comes to mind).

Great, thank you!

As someone who paid for this on Patreon, I'm annoyed. All events outside of nightgate inn are broken for me and the only way to get them to work is to use the ever buggy 3.601 version. Maybe my modlist is at fault but on the other hand all my investigation has concluded jack shit about what may be causing it so I'm not sure anyone really knows.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm