Wicked Whims Fatal Error

4 hours ago, 6lack_13 said:

Every time I load up my game , a wicked whims notification pops up saying "Warning" and ""Fatal Error. This exception file keeps generating as well. I have the latest wicked whims update and I updated the mods that usually cause wicked whims issues such as Nisa K , AEP, AppleNet and Sugar Life. Idk what's causing the issues.

WickedWhims_v163h_Exception.txt 2.98 kB · 4 downloads

What is KSL and RAN....are they updated whatever they are?

19 minutes ago, procian said:

What is KSL and RAN....are they updated whatever they are?

I'm pretty sure that KSL is a KawaiiStacie mod. Could be Life Decider. Just guessing. Have no clue about RAN.

4 hours ago, 6lack_13 said:

I updated the mods that usually cause wicked whims issues

It's important that you update all your mods. Not just the ones that you think WW will play nicely with.

5 hours ago, BatDood said:

I'm pretty sure that KSL is a KawaiiStacie mod. Could be Life Decider. Just guessing. Have no clue about RAN.

It's important that you update all your mods. Not just the ones that you think WW will play nicely with.

Googled RAN using  sims 4 ran....etc can't find anything....

8 hours ago, BatDood said:

Umm I have updated all the mods that I knew needed updating not just the mods that can affect WW. You took what I said and made an assumption. It would have been better for you to just say "I don't know what could possibly be causing the WW exception". Don't be rude.

37 minutes ago, 6lack_13 said:

Don't be rude.

I wasn't trying to be rude. There's no need to be sensitive.

I took what you said at face value as you never indicated that you updated ALL your mods. Only the ones "that usually cause Wicked Whims issues".

16 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I wasn't trying to be rude. There's no need to be sensitive.

I took what you said at face value as you never indicated that you updated ALL your mods. Only the ones "that usually cause Wicked Whims issues".

I'm not being sensitive. I clearly stated the ones that usually cause WW issues because it was a WW exception that I attached to the forum. What sense would it make if I just choose to update a select few of mods knowing others require updating as well? It doesn't. 

15 hours ago, 6lack_13 said:

and I updated the mods that usually cause wicked whims issues such as Nisa K , AEP, AppleNet and Sugar Life.

Wicked Whims detects errors in many other mods too.

Game updates break many mods and WW is just telling you about it.

MCCC and Better Exceptions will also report errors and might provide more info.

Mods: When in doubt, take them out.

When your game runs without errors then add something back.

44 minutes ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Keep in mind that one broken/outdated mod can break another, even though it doesn't have anything to do with it.

People are trying to help you here, don't antagonize them.

It's a way that you address people. If further questions were asked instead of assume then I wouldn't have had no problem with the response. Simple.  Helping doesn't come with insults. "It's important that you update all your mods. Not just the ones that you think WW will play nicely with", was indeed insulting.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Wicked Whims detects errors in many other mods too.

Game updates break many mods and WW is just telling you about it.

MCCC and Better Exceptions will also report errors and might provide more info.

I'm not use to WW errors unless mods that are attached to them are causing the issue. So I thought that maybe I was having a problem with one of those mods. Usually I would get a BE exceptions and mc last exceptions if there are other broken or outdated mods. Thank you for the useful information you've provide.

3 minutes ago, 6lack_13 said:

If further questions were asked instead of assume...

Are you usually in the habit of contradicting yourself?

In your first post directed at me, you accuse me of making assumptions (and obviously want to continue doing that).

In your follow-up post to me, you suggest that I MAKE assumptions. So which would you prefer? Please tell me as I would like to make sure that I don't hurt your feelings anymore.

You were given a set of possible mods that could be causing you issues. Instead you decide to get your tits in a knot over a direct and to the point statement I made.

If you really think that I was being rude, you obviously haven't spent much time on the internet.

Have a nice day.

<hugs & kisses>

20 hours ago, BatDood said:

If you really think that I was being rude, you obviously haven't spent much time on the internet.

Have a nice day.

<hugs & kisses>

I said what I said. You trying to undermine the way you addressed me being less rude based on the internet standard of "rude" is weird. And you seem to be the one with your "tits in a knot" because you still choose to reply after we been finish talking. You didn't provide help and that's okay. Try again. Wishing you a nice day too.

8 minutes ago, 6lack_13 said:

I said what I said. You trying to undermine the way you addressed me being less rude based on the internet standard of "rude" is weird. And you seem to be the one with your "tits in a knot" because you still choose to reply after we been finish talking. You didn't provide help and that's okay. Try again. Wishing you a nice day too.

This has been fun but this is my last response to you so read it carefully. You can go ahead and get the last word in if you like. You'll be on my blocked list so I won't see it anyway.

You're just another username on another internet forum. Nobody gives a shit about your hurt feelings. The sooner you come to grips with that, the better off you'll be.

You came looking for help. I don't think that anybody should assume that a dose of 'roses & rainbows' are a requirement in the way they respond to you.

Or maybe they should make that assumption. Since you can't make up your mind about it, it's an unsolvable little puzzle.

My advice. Pull the wedgie out of your ass, change your diaper and make a point of checking to see if you have the ability to grow a pair.

You're going to need them.

You want to continue being a crybaby about me being rude? At least now you have a reason for the tears.

Ta Ta