11 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Open console, click your character, and hit the left Ctrl key.

Thanks.  Somehow I got added to the captive faction (probably from Flashy's Crime and Punishment).  It's always driven me insane that I couldn't figure out how to find a console command to show active perks, effects, and factions on the player.  Pointing out Better Console was a huge help. 

2 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Thanks.  Somehow I got added to the captive faction (probably from Flashy's Crime and Punishment).  It's always driven me insane that I couldn't figure out how to find a console command to show active perks, effects, and factions on the player.  Pointing out Better Console was a huge help. 

If you're using the Raider Pet mod, it temporarily adds the player to the captive faction any time they're unarmed.

27 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you're using the Raider Pet mod, it temporarily adds the player to the captive faction any time they're unarmed.

Good to know.  Is that limited to surrender/captivity?  Or can that happen any time?  Because while Raider Pet is in my load order, it woudn't have been activated at any time as the result of gameplay in this run.  

7 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

Good to know.  Is that limited to surrender/captivity?  Or can that happen any time?  Because while Raider Pet is in my load order, it woudn't have been activated at any time as the result of gameplay in this run.  

If you discard all your weapons and change location, RP will put you in the captive faction automatically, in preparation for you to be able to surrender to raiders.

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If you discard all your weapons and change location, RP will put you in the captive faction automatically, in preparation for you to be able to surrender to raiders.

By discard, do you mean physically remove them from the inventory, or just unequip them?

44 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

By discard, do you mean physically remove them from the inventory, or just unequip them?

You can't have any weapons in your inventory.  I noticed when I did an unarmed playthrough I would need to keep either an unarmed weapon like knuckles or another weapon type in the inventory to keep from being in the RP state more times than not.

28 minutes ago, bubbabignose said:

You can't have any weapons in your inventory.  I noticed when I did an unarmed playthrough I would need to keep either an unarmed weapon like knuckles or another weapon type in the inventory to keep from being in the RP state more times than not.

Thanks for clarifying that.  Good to know. 

4 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Yes, removed from your inventory (stolen, destroyed, placed into a container, or simply thrown on the ground somewhere).

I find this mod to be super helpful, I have been testing out male versions of all the DD items and sometimes I hit the wrong button and end up with the item forcefully equipped.. Its nice to just walk over to a bench and remove them lol.

1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hello!

I have a question: This devices are locked on my inventory, is there a console command to lock some of my clothes so they can't be removed? like earrings, piercings, and stuff?

Thanks

Console command:

player.equipitem xxxxxxxx 1

will equip and lock the item so it cannot be removed via the pipboy.

However, as this gives the item the 'locked' keyword, the armorbench unlocker will unlock it and remove it. Those items will not be removed via normal 'undressing' scripts in sex scenes, so be careful what you equip on your character this way, or it could make the animations look funny. Nothing quite like being raped by a pack of raiders and they don't take your clothes off first..

4 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Console command:

player.equipitem xxxxxxxx 1

will equip and lock the item so it cannot be removed via the pipboy.

However, as this gives the item the 'locked' keyword, the armorbench unlocker will unlock it and remove it. Those items will not be removed via normal 'undressing' scripts in sex scenes, so be careful what you equip on your character this way, or it could make the animations look funny. Nothing quite like being raped by a pack of raiders and they don't take your clothes off first..

Hi, thanks,

I often use 14.equipitem XXXXXX

Never tought the same command with player and 1 would do!

8 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

I have a question: This devices are locked on my inventory, is there a console command to lock some of my clothes so they can't be removed? like earrings, piercings, and stuff?

If you're just looking for a way to keep your piercings and such from being stripped during AAF scenes, you might instead consider using Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager to mark them as protected equipment.

A quick question on how the Bypass Success Mult works.

Is this a percentage chance? For example if I have a Strength of 4 and have the multiplier set to 5, does that mean there's a 20% chance of bypass, or is it some other form of weighting?

Just curious

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If you're just looking for a way to keep your piercings and such from being stripped during AAF scenes, you might instead consider using Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager to mark them as protected equipment.

Dude, thank you.

I managed to keep my facial, body and ear piercings already, but as usual your information is very valuable, i'd love to keep some shoes in the aaf scenes to, maybe this would do it.

Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

A quick question on how the Bypass Success Mult works.

Is this a percentage chance? For example if I have a Strength of 4 and have the multiplier set to 5, does that mean there's a 20% chance of bypass, or is it some other form of weighting?

Just curious

That's correct.  It's simply those two values multiplied, no fancy math.

• 5 weeks later...

I use the mod as an "emergency exit", thanks for that. The only thing I'm missing here is a setting to not even freely use the DD gear at friendly armor banks. Unfortunately, in the event of a robbery (combat stalker), the temptation to go straight to the bank is very great.

Or do I overlook something here?

16 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I use the mod as an "emergency exit", thanks for that. The only thing I'm missing here is a setting to not even freely use the DD gear at friendly armor banks. Unfortunately, in the event of a robbery (combat stalker), the temptation to go straight to the bank is very great.

Or do I overlook something here?

You can change the cost to zero in the MCM.

19 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

You can change the cost to zero in the MCM.

Seems like the request was the opposite of that: wanting workbenches in settlements to charge just like the others. Probably a simple toggle in the MCM would suffice, to skip the settlement workbench conditional?

Version 1.06 is up!

v. 1.06

-NOTICE: This version is ESL-flagged, and may be safely used to update version 1.04 or higher. This warning will not appear on future versions; all will be ESL-flagged.

-Added an MCM toggle that affects the relationship between bench ownership and fees. The options are Original (i.e. standard behavior, where owned benches are free but unowned benches charge), All Benches Charge, and All Benches Free.