Idea... Devious Device Unequipper - Mass Unlocker.

Problem...

You have Devious Devices or Effects, permanently stuck on Nora or an NPC.

Devices may have been unequipped.

Only the Rendered Item is equipped, which is invisible.

Magic Effect is stuck on Player or NPC, without an item... had this lots of times, and read about other people having it as well.

Solution...

Devious Unequipper... This applies all the Devious Device Types and Effects, and Unequips them.

Utilisation...

MCM... Fix NPC option, look at an NPC to fix them, and choose Fix NPC option.

Fix Player option.

Just a possible idea... 🙂

16 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Idea... Devious Device Unequipper - Mass Unlocker.

Problem...

You have Devious Devices or Effects, permanently stuck on Nora or an NPC.

Devices may have been unequipped.

Only the Rendered Item is equipped, which is invisible.

Magic Effect is stuck on Player or NPC, without an item... had this lots of times, and read about other people having it as well.

Solution...

Devious Unequipper... This applies all the Devious Device Types and Effects, and Unequips them.

Utilisation...

MCM... Fix NPC option, look at an NPC to fix them, and choose Fix NPC option.

Fix Player option.

Just a possible idea... 🙂

I don't have any strong objection to this concept, but wouldn't it be better to include it with the DD mod itself?  There are still folks working on the "community update" version last I heard.

6 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I don't have any strong objection to this concept, but wouldn't it be better to include it with the DD mod itself?  There are still folks working on the "community update" version last I heard.

Fallout 4 Devious Devices hasn't been officially worked on for Years, the only update I know of, is the fan made RC Version. Which is downloadable in the Original Devious Devices Comments Section.

There are also the old MCM addon mods, but there are 2 of those, each doing different things.

I don't know what the Community Update is, unless you mean the RC Version.

Just experienced something strange. I went to the bank with around 600 caps, first tried it for free, in vain and then had the option to remove all. The lady only had a strait jacket on, so it cost 50 caps. When she got rid of the jacket, the message appeared that the remaining 550 caps would be removed. After completion, the money saved was gone. Is this a feature of DD, or could it be something else?

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Fallout 4 Devious Devices hasn't been officially worked on for Years, the only update I know of, is the fan made RC Version. Which is downloadable in the Original Devious Devices Comments Section.

There are also the old MCM addon mods, but there are 2 of those, each doing different things.

I don't know what the Community Update is, unless you mean the RC Version.

Yeah I mean the RC version.  I was under the impression that it would eventually be released as an official DD 2.0 or whatever.  TBH I haven't paid close attention.  Maybe somebody with more knowledge can chime in.

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

Just experienced something strange. I went to the bank with around 600 caps, first tried it for free, in vain and then had the option to remove all. The lady only had a strait jacket on, so it cost 50 caps. When she got rid of the jacket, the message appeared that the remaining 550 caps would be removed. After completion, the money saved was gone. Is this a feature of DD, or could it be something else?

Doesn't sound like DDBU behavior.  Which version of DD?  Do you have a save that would let you replicate the papyrus log? 

5 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Doesn't sound like DDBU behavior.  Which version of DD?  Do you have a save that would let you replicate the papyrus log? 

It was version 1.06. Unfortunately I didn't notice that an update was available. Apparently the notification didn't work.
No, unfortunately no save for it. I'll let you know if it happens again.

• 1 month later...

Version 1.08 is up!  Credit to Egoballistic for the unlocking code developed during KFT alpha testing, which has been lovingly imported for quick distribution into the wild.

v. 1.08

-Added support for unlocking Kziitd Fetish Toolset devices.

On 3/30/2024 at 4:46 AM, spicydoritos said:

Version 1.08 is up!  Credit to Egoballistic for the unlocking code developed during KFT alpha testing, which has been lovingly imported for quick distribution into the wild.

v. 1.08

-Added support for unlocking Kziitd Fetish Toolset devices.

maybe its time to remove DD from hard requirements? i mean there is already people that use KFT

• 2 weeks later...

somehow this mod doesn't work

the MMC Menu is showing but there is no option to get rid of the items at the workbench

I can't useit to unequip DD items

it also seems not possible to use it for removing hadcuffs and shock colar.

Edited by Chlodwig