Is there a problem with the activity feeds?

I usually check the unread content feed for new files since my last visit every time I log in, but for the last few days the feed has been showing that there no new files since my last visit. If I change the time period to any time I get files from Wednesday and earlier, but all under the heading for last week.

Is this some weird error on my end or is anyone else seeing this?

3 hours ago, RebelInfernal said:

I usually check the unread content feed for new files since my last visit every time I log in, but for the last few days the feed has been showing that there no new files since my last visit. If I change the time period to any time I get files from Wednesday and earlier, but all under the heading for last week.

Is this some weird error on my end or is anyone else seeing this?

Have the same issue as you. My last post was apparently Wednesday.

Anyone know a solution to this? Since other people are having the same issue I assume that means it's on LL's side and not mine?

For what it's worth I also seem to be having issues with some update notifications not coming through, specifically more recently followed content but I can't narrow down a specific date range. Seems like it might be related to my admittedly ignorant mind.

On 4/30/2021 at 2:51 PM, RebelInfernal said:

I usually check the unread content feed

Same here.  The latest activity in my Unread Followed Content stream shows 5 days ago, but going into the individual threads, I can see posts from today and yesterday.  Modifying stream parameters has no effect.

Update:  Just checked my own activity stream and this post isn't displayed.  So it would seem that something has all stream reporting locked.

It's all broken for me too. For the first time ever I want to post a status update and can't. Nothing new is showing up in my activity feed.

Edit: Looks all good now, thanks to whoever's responsible. :thumbsup:

Edit 2: Now it's more busted than ever. 

On 5/14/2021 at 3:27 PM, Abandoner said:

I want to let it be known that this is still a problem and I'm running out of patience, The site has been performing like it used to before the upgrade. I got a 504 error just trying to post this.

Yeah, I noticed the problem returned a couple of days ago, haven't logged in since then until now but it seems to be ok again for me. Are things working for you now?