T-Posing and Load Order Help

Haven't modded Skyrim in a few years, decided to redownload (Oldrim Legendary Edition, Steam) and install most of the mods I used to have. Well times have changed for sure, I am using the Vortex manager and LOOT. Not sure what I've done wrong though it may be obvious to more experienced users haha. My character has 0 animations, even after running FNIS and launching with SKSE Loader. As far as where each thing should go in the Load Order, I don't remember much about it, I let LOOT auto sort it, and I'm certain the issue lies in either using the wrong skeleton or in the load order, or both. I am well aware that the LO is probably a mess but I used to have all of these mods running on my old rig, but it's all very complex to me now that I've had time away from it.

This is my load order, could anybody help me fix this?:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  6  6     Evil Lair of Hydra.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     MiasLair.esp
 11  b     ApachiiHair.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 15  f     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 16 10     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 17 11     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 18 12     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 19 13     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 20 14     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 21 15     UnforgivingDevices.esp
 22 16     SLACS.esp
 23 17     SkyUI.esp
 24 18     ZaitamasAncientShroudedArmor.esp
 25 19     ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
 26 1a     SimplyKnock.esp
 27 1b     Sextreme-All_FF.esp
 28 1c     Serana.esp
 29 1d     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 30 1e     RaceMenu.esp
 31 1f     NewmillerPiercings2.esp
 32 20     SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
 33 21     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 34 22     NewmillerPiercings3.esp
 35 23     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 36 24     dc-untamed-000.esp
 37 25     JKs Skyrim.esp
 38 26     TreasureHunterWhore.esp
 39 27     ZaForswornStory.esp
 40 28     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 41 29     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 42 2a     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 43 2b     Prison.esp
 44 2c     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 45 2d     R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
 46 2e     NoNakedComments.esp
 47 2f     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 48 30     FNIS.esp
 49 31     Gatti12Jewelry.esp
 50 32     HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
 51 33     zzLSAR.esp
 52 34     Extended UI.esp
 53 35     UIExtensions.esp
 54 36     DSerCombatGameplayOverhaul.esp
 55 37     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 56 38     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 57 39     MoreDeviousStarts.esp
           dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

With asset problems, (and skeleton/animation issues would fall into that category), an esm/esp list isn't particularity helpful. I don't use Vortex but is there something similar to the left hand panel in mod organizer which shows you what mods assets are being overwritten by a mod installed earlier? In mod organizer it looks like:-

image.png.72ba08594a9220a8f5690a3a1694067e.png

Like I said I don't use Vortex, but as it was written by the same person, maybe there is a similar feature.

User error.

There's nothing wrong with Vortex and this has nothing to do with Vortex.

This has nothing to do with load order. Why are you using LOOT? Vortex has its own version of LOOT and will overwrite the standalone LOOT unless you turn it off. Is Vortex showing any warnings?

Do you have FNIS installed correctly? Does FNIS give any warnings? Can you post your FNIS output here?

Unless I'm missing it, you don't appear to have XPMSE skeleton installed.

https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimLE:2.10.0

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7521-conglomerate-01-installing-skyrim-stability-fixes-tools/

While not trying to overwhelm let me suggest you look at this:

While you may once have known, and done, everything listed it will be a good review. If not, it is likely to be of assistance. Bear in mind, the author uses NMM and not Nexus and there may be some issues for you because of that.

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

User error.

This has nothing to do with load order. Why are you using LOOT? Vortex has its own version of LOOT and will overwrite the standalone LOOT unless you turn it off. Is Vortex showing any warnings?

Do you have FNIS installed correctly? Does FNIS give any warnings? Can you post your FNIS output here?

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7521-conglomerate-01-installing-skyrim-stability-fixes-tools/

I just noticed that it doesnt look as though i have installed XPMSE even though I have, and it's installed in my mods list, perhaps i should try a manual install of it in case vortex isn't installing it for some reason?

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

While not trying to overwhelm let me suggest you look at this:

While you may once have known, and done, everything listed it will be a good review. If not, it is likely to be of assistance. Bear in mind, the author uses NMM and not Nexus and there may be some issues for you because of that.

I appreciate the refresher my dude!

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

User error.

Sorry to quote you multiple times my brother, but here is my generated FNIS. Forgive me if the text is too long:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   4/24/2021 2:33:02 PM
Generator: A:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3 ... 
Reading GallowsLanding V?.? ... 
Reading MiasLair V4.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 71 total groups: 235 added file slots: 2342 alternate files: 1690

Creature Pack not installed

5311 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character).

5 Warning(s).

6 minutes ago, IntersectingNexus said:

XPMS skeleton, should it be the other way around? I would assume animations would want to take priority.

This is not exactly the case 

Try reinstall XPMS . Except in special cases, reinstalling XPMS or XPMSE solves the T-Pose

9 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

With asset problems, (and skeleton/animation issues would fall into that category), an esm/esp list isn't particularity helpful. I don't use Vortex but is there something similar to the left hand panel in mod organizer which shows you what mods assets are being overwritten by a mod installed earlier? In mod organizer it looks like:-

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.72ba08594a9220a8f5690a3a1694067e.png

Like I said I don't use Vortex, but as it was written by the same person, maybe there is a similar feature.

My overwritten list looks like this:

DC Untamed After XP32SE

DC Untamed after Realistic Ragdolls

SOS After Realistic Ragdolls

SOS After XP32SE

Slimmer SOS Body after SOS

XP32SE After Realistic Ragdolls

1 minute ago, IntersectingNexus said:

Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 

Creature Pack not installed

Maybe something is missing here

3 minutes ago, IntersectingNexus said:

Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 

This isn't for Skyrim SE ??  As I understand it, the version for Skyrim LE is 1.62

1 hour ago, IntersectingNexus said:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)

That is correct

Never ignore FNIS warnings (or any others for that matter) - they are there for a purpose.

>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

That one just means you have to tick the skeleton arm box at the bottom of FNIS.

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

That one

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

that one

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

and that one suggest you have Skyrim SE things installed so double-check what you have installed and make sure you have the LE versions.

As has been mentioned SexLab v1.63 is for SE and the LE version is v1.62.

DC Untamed After XP32SE

DC Untamed after Realistic Ragdolls

SOS After Realistic Ragdolls

SOS After XP32SE

Slimmer SOS Body after SOS

XP32SE After Realistic Ragdolls

Get rid of Realistic Ragdoll - XPMSE skeleton does the ragdolling.

XPMSE should overwrite everything except MNC.

Untamed and SOS haven't been updated for ages while XPMSE gets updated on a regular basis so common sense should tell you that the newer overwriting the older might be the way forward.

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

Maybe something is missing here

This isn't for Skyrim SE ??  As I understand it, the version for Skyrim LE is 1.62

Ah, maybe you're onto something here. I always had the creature pack missing before but it never affected anything, and it isn't a concern of mine right now. Let me install 1.62 real quick and get back to you, really appreciate the help friend!

2 minutes ago, IntersectingNexus said:

I always had the creature pack missing before but it never affected anything, and it isn't a concern of mine right now.

Correct answer. If it is not broke then don't fix it. If, somewhere down the line you have a problem with creatures then you know your first move.

You aren't using MNC so you can obviously have XPMSE overwriting everything.

16 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

That is correct

Never ignore FNIS warnings (or any others for that matter) - they are there for a purpose.

That one just means you have to tick the skeleton arm box at the bottom of FNIS.

That one

that one

and that one suggest you have Skyrim SE things installed so double-check what you have installed and make sure you have the LE versions.

As has been mentioned SexLab v1.63 is for SE and the LE version is v1.62.

Get rid of Realistic Ragdoll - XPMSE skeleton does the ragdolling.

XPMSE should overwrite everything except MNC.

Untamed and SOS haven't been updated for ages while XPMSE gets updated on a regular basis.

I really appreciate your help, after downgrading SexLab, reinstalling XPMSE, changing the overwrite rules, installing the creature pack and ticking the skeleton arm fix, the animations now work as they should. Only problem now is my characters Schlong is a red exclamation point which im assuming is because somehow I missed the download for a mesh, will have to check that mod separately. Thank you all for your help, much love.

36 minutes ago, IntersectingNexus said:

Only problem now is my characters Schlong is a red exclamation point which im assuming is because somehow I missed the download for a mesh

It is a missing mesh. Find out which schlong it is supposed to be and try a different one or:

the path for the meshes is

data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\ [then a folder for each schlong you have installed]

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It is a missing mesh. Find out which schlong it is supposed to be and try a different one or:

the path for the meshes is

data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\ [then a folder for each schlong you have installed]

I have fixed that issue lol I have a new one. I'd like to run it by you here rather than opening a new thread but it is a completely different issue, let me know if I should just open a new one. I have noticed that my character has a gap on her wrists and the NPCs do too, as well as their schlongs hover in front of their body. My first thought was that it was Bodyslide, so I ran a batch build on everything in bodyslide and this did nothing. I'm able to fix my own character simply by changing the weight in showracemenu, but I can't do the same with NPCs, nor is my characters schlong affected if I give one to her. I attached a couple images to show the issue. Again, if you think this deserves a new thread I'll delete this post and make a new one, just thought I'd run it by you cause you seem to be pretty experienced here.

20210425005530_1.jpg

20210425005542_1.jpg

You've not done the Bodyslide part correctly. You really need to read and follow either or both of the 2 guides I linked. Until you get the basics right you are just going to go from one problem to the next spending more time on this forum than playing a working game.

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2021 at 2:26 AM, Grey Cloud said:

You've not done the Bodyslide part correctly. You really need to read and follow either or both of the 2 guides I linked. Until you get the basics right you are just going to go from one problem to the next spending more time on this forum than playing a working game.

I just wonder what it is I have done wrong, as I have followed the tutorials you've sent me to an exact T. I have done nothing differently than the tutorial stated and followed every step and repeated it multiple times. It has stumped me because as far as I or anybody else I've asked can tell, everything was installed correctly.

7 minutes ago, IntersectingNexus said:

I just wonder what it is I have done wrong, as I have followed the tutorials you've sent me to an exact T. I have done nothing differently than the tutorial stated and followed every step and repeated it multiple times. It has stumped me because as far as I or anybody else I've asked can tell, everything was installed correctly.

Here - I'll fix your problem and get a lot of hits for this thread at the same time. Dump your mod manager and go back to the simplest one: Nexus Mod Manager. As found on GitHub:

https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases

44 minutes ago, IntersectingNexus said:

To what are you referring? Is it the post with the two images? (25th April).

If so then I may have been wrong in my initial assessment. Are you using Skyfem? The Nord Silver Hand is wearing male underwear and the Redguard looks as if you are not using the patch for the UUNP schlong add-on. The Redguard has other issues happening there by the looks of it.

21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

To what are you referring? Is it the post with the two images? (25th April).

If so then I may have been wrong in my initial assessment. Are you using Skyfem? The Nord Silver Hand is wearing male underwear and the Redguard looks as if you are not using the patch for the UUNP schlong add-on. The Redguard has other issues happening there by the looks of it.

Yes I am using Skyfem, I do have the UNP schlong patch. I've even gone through outfit studio and checked all schlongs models and they appear correctly with the bodies in that and in my bodyslide. The issue with my character is fixable by simply running racemenu one time. Any female characters incorrectly given male gender I can fix using sexlab menu, but the issue persists regardless of gender or schlong model.

19 minutes ago, IntersectingNexus said:

Yes I am using Skyfem, I do have the UNP schlong patch.

Except you are using CBBE according to your load order. This would explain the problems with the Redguard. The neck seam, wrist/arm gap/mismatch, the deformed tits, the seam where the thighs meet the pelvis. The body type requires the correction texture for it, i.e. CBBE body requires CBBE texture.

The Nord also has problems with her hands.