[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

Wasn't it SL 1.39 or 1.39b that listed SKSE 1.7 alpha as a requirement for some reason?

I didn't upgrade past 1.35 for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time because I didn't want to use an alpha.

I just glanced at the SexLab download page and didn't see exactly which version he requires but I'm sure he used the latest version available at the time of the update to the mod so if 1.7 was around at the time of 1.39b and I'm guessing it was required.

Love your mod.

A request; I'm not into f/f or m/m.  My female follower past a room full of men to find a woman.  Not cool.  Can you add a option to stop such nonsense?

On a side note, it was amusing watching my follower proposition a horse to which the horse replied, "... don't think you are worth the money so I'm not going to pay".  But the best was when she propositioned a deer who replied, "You're not going to be able to walk for a week".  Neither of these followed through unfortunately.  I would have liked to watch the horse ram that huge dick into her.

Love your mod.

A request; I'm not into f/f or m/m.  My female follower past a room full of men to find a woman.  Not cool.  Can you add a option to stop such nonsense?

On a side note, it was amusing watching my follower proposition a horse to which the horse replied, "... don't think you are worth the money so I'm not going to pay".  But the best was when she propositioned a deer who replied, "You're not going to be able to walk for a week".  Neither of these followed through unfortunately.  I would have liked to watch the horse ram that huge dick into her.

It doesn't matter if you like FF/MM or not aparently your follower does :D  Yea I guess I need to add options in for follower sexual preferences i will do that in a future update.

The Horse should have worked with the follower I'm not sure why it wouldn't have as long as you have creature animations turned on in Sexlab unless it was a horse added or altered by another mod I've tested that part numerous times. Do you happen to remember the location and the horse it was so I can try to duplicate the problem?

The deer should have not even got the dialog I assumed the check I had in that would work for deer I guess not I'll add that to the list since there are no animations for a deer yet.

Love your mod.

It doesn't matter if you like FF/MM or not aparently your follower does :D  Yea I guess I need to add options in for follower sexual preferences i will do that in a future update.

The Horse should have worked with the follower I'm not sure why it wouldn't have as long as you have creature animations turned on in Sexlab unless it was a horse added or altered by another mod I've tested that part numerous times. Do you happen to remember the location and the horse it was so I can try to duplicate the problem?

The deer should have not even got the dialog I assumed the check I had in that would work for deer I guess not I'll add that to the list since there are no animations for a deer yet.

Well, to be honest, the horse was hitched to a wagon at the lakeshore house.  Just thought it was funny enough to share.  And yes, I have creature animations on.

She also propositioned a wolf which did get sex act...where do wolves get the money for a prostitute?

Love your mod.

Well, to be honest, the horse was hitched to a wagon at the lakeshore house.  Just thought it was funny enough to share.  And yes, I have creature animations on.

She also propositioned a wolf which did get sex act...where do wolves get the money for a prostitute?

Thanks for letting me know on the horse that makes sense now I'll put a check in for cart horse race and I already fixed the deer problem.

Yes I know wolves don't have gold I just haven't changed that yet I'm more interested in fixing quest breaking bugs at the moment and things like the horse/deer problem you had. The animal gold problem is on the list if things to do for a future update.

shane4244, Your mod SLWG v.6.3 has become too complicated, so many mistakes.

It does not work with Sexlab 1.39. :angry:

I recommend to make it easier.

Everything is easier - always reliable.

I'm using 1.39b?

Edit: What specific problem are you having? And you don't have to use the new options they can all be turned off. I haven't really changed much in the old parts other than some script clean up to shave a few MS off script time. Old versions are always available in the download section.

Edit2: What mistakes? be specific. This is about the least helpfull post I have every gotten.

shane4244, I using Sexlab this version -http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v139b-updated-0216/

But your SLWG v.6.3 not working  with 1.39.

My Female PC (FPC) talk with Male NPC (MNPC), and Male PC go with FPC to the good place.

But MNPC not have dialogs and no action. MNPC not talk with FPC, but go from FPC.

I disappointed in your work. :(

Why do not you make it easier?

But in the v.5.2 not working group action (FPC + MNPC +MNPC = double penetration).

shane4244, I using Sexlab this version -http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v139b-updated-0216/

But your SLWG v.6.3 not working  with 1.39.

My Female PC (FPC) talk with Male NPC (MNPC), and Male PC go with FPC to the good place.

But MNPC not have dialogs and no action. MNPC not talk with FPC, but go from FPC.

I disappointed in your work. :(

Why do not you make it easier?

But in the v.5.2 not working group action (FPC + MNPC +MNPC = double penetration).

1.39b (the linked version) is the version I'm using I'm not going to update a mod on an old version of SexLab.

I have made no changes since .4.1 in that part of the mod if it's broken then something broke it. Use the reset option in the MCM that's what it is there for and make sure your not using a translated esp. that does not match the exact version number of the mod.

It is just as easy as it's been since .4 nothing has changed in the normal part of the mod.

It is also possible you did not upgrade correctly I have upgrade instructions for specific versions in the Download Page and it's critical these are followed exactly for x-version to x-version normally using the reset will take care of it or worst case scenrio using  the uninstall option and reinstalling the mod.

If your trying to use the 3-way option that has been added in version .6+ you have to talk to one NPC then The other then talk to either one again to start the action. which is still the same thing you had to do before it was removed if I remember correctly.

If the most basic part of the mod was broken I think I would have heard about it by now. Try the reset option in the MCM or if that doesn't work use the uninstall option save the game, disable the esp. , load the game make another save, enable the esp and load the save you just made and it should work.

shane4244, you not understand me.

1. I use not old version Sexlab. I use CURRENT version from this site.

2. I know about the reset option very good. I use clean save (without SLWG). But invited MNPC has no dialogue. And this is very bad :(

3. In version 5.2 threesome does not work (M_F_M - female passive). Why?

shane4244, you not understand me.

1. I use not old version Sexlab. I use CURRENT version from this site.

2. I know about the reset option very good. I use clean save (without SLWG). But invited MNPC has no dialogue. And this is very bad :(

3. In version 5.2 threesome does not work (M_F_M - female passive). Why?

1. Current version is 1.39b that is what I was saying it is the version I am using and the version you said you were using.

2. If invited NPC has no dialog something has broken use reset try again. Nothing should ever permently break I go out of my way to make sure that does   not happen. There is a new option in the MCM that disables dialog it is possible you may have hit that by mistake.

3.It was removed in .5.2 because it was buggy the option is much more stable in the current version.

If you are trying to ask me how to get .5.2 working I don't know how to support an older version I can't remember all the changes and I have no idea what version of the framework .5.2 was based on.

shane4244

1. It seems that we are talking about one and the same.

2. I did reset many times, but it does not help. I think in the mod need work on the bugs.

3. Please make working threesome in three versions 5.2 or please delete bugs in three versions 6.3.

shane4244

1. It seems that we are talking about one and the same.

2. I did reset many times, but it does not help. I think in the mod need work on the bugs.

3. Please make working threesome in three versions 5.2 or please delete bugs in three versions 6.3.

How can there be a bug in that part for a mod that has been out for almost a month in the most basic function, a function that is used for almost everything in the mod and no one has reported it. You either have the dialog turned off or an actor is stuck in an alias which should clear with one of the methods I already told you.

Something could be stuck maybe you used  hiemskr for sex which is fixed now or maybe you solicited another actor I'm not aware of that will stick too. Point is there is no difference in that part of the mod since .4. It is not possible to peremantly break if you use the reset it clears the alias, stops the quest, removes anything else and they walk away. Even if that doesn't work you can use the uninstall option which removes and clears everything.

I can't go back and change earlier versions it's not as simple as swaping out a bsa the scripts have to be live and besides that there is no point in doing so that part of the mod is exactly the same it will not solve what ever issue your having.

I'm sure there are bugs in this and every version I can't predict how the mod will behave in everyones game/play styles and I also forget things on occation but I do fix them when reported this however is not a bug it's just an improper update procedure,you have the dialog turned off or it's one of those deals that just happens. In anycase It's nothing I can actually fix because there nothing wrong with that part in the mod it's been the same for nearly a year.

Ostwind Wg is working for me and for everybody else. Clearly there is something wrong (or different) in your end and or setup. Clearly as well, you have no idea about what it is, but is not the Wg. Keeping repeating the mod is broken or bugged is going in the wrong direction and wont help you solve your problem

Ostwind Wg is working for me and for everybody else. Clearly there is something wrong (or different) in your end and or setup. Clearly as well, you have no idea about what it is, but is not the Wg. Keeping repeating the mod is broken or bugged is going in the wrong direction and wont help you solve your problem

Sorry, but I not understand you.

shane4244

I already told you that I did repeatedly reset. But the problem does not go away. :(

"hiemskr" and "peremantly"- what is this? I not understand you.

I deleting SLWG. Created a new savegame without SLWG-mod. Then set SLWG again. Wait for the message from "MCM menu added".

But the problem does not go away. Why this bug enabled?

How about create very simple and very stable version of SLWG-mod? Then gradually add options.

How about create very simpe and very stable version of SLWG-mod? Then gradually add options.

Before telling the author to remake a mod just for you, how about disabling all your mods but this one (and requirements), and check whether or not the problem is a mod conflict? That's Modding 101, for fuck's sake, you didn't even post your load order and you expect the author to fix your game for you.

Sorry, but I not understand you.

She is saying that the problem your having is a bug on your end I would be more than happy to help and I understand english is not your native language so it may take a while. But simply saying the mod is bugged over and over again is not going to solve the problem.

I thought of another possible problem are you using uninstall option instead of the reset option. The Uninstall option will require you to disable the game and make a clean save then enable the mod again it will not fix issues while the game is running I hope you understand what I mean. If this is the problem the current version has MCM translate files that hopefully will solve potential problems like that in the future if someone translates them for me.

shane4244

I already told you that I did repeatedly reset. But the problem does not go away. :(

"hiemskr" and "peremantly"- what is this? I not understand you.

I deleting SLWG. Created a new savegame without SLWG-mod. Then set SLWG again. Wait for the message from "MCM menu added".

But the problem does not go away. Why this bug enabled?

How about create very simple and very stable version of SLWG-mod? Then gradually add options.

I would love to help and I hate even saying something like this when there is a language barrier but do exactly what you said and just leave the mod uninstalled after you remove it I can't help you.

gradually Add options? it's been a year and I just recently completed the basics of the mod can't get more gradual than that.

I thought of another possible problem are you using uninstall option instead of the reset option. The Uninstall option will require you to disable the game and make a clean save then enable the mod again it will not fix issues while the game is running I hope you understand what I mean. If this is the problem the current version has MCM translate files that hopefully will solve potential problems like that in the future if someone translates them for me.

I think that's not the problem. Here is the translation into Russian menu. The problem is rather on his side.

I think that's not the problem. Here is the translation into Russian menu. The problem is rather on his side.

Thank you I didn't know anybody did one yet. I'll add it to the version I just put up.

Edit: Included the translated file in the download thanks again :D

How about create very simpe and very stable version of SLWG-mod? Then gradually add options.

Before telling the author to remake a mod just for you, how about disabling all your mods but this one (and requirements), and check whether or not the problem is a mod conflict? That's Modding 101, for fuck's sake, you didn't even post your load order and you expect the author to fix your game for you.

Who gave you the right to use profanity against me?! :angry:

Updated April 18, 2014 SexLabWorkingGirl NonZaZ version .6.4

NonZaZ version .6.4

-Added more race/faction checks to companion/player whore mode to avoid things like horsecarts/deer/foxes ect.
    -Added a sex option for vendor discounts based on speechcraft and a random chance on the vendor. Below speech craft
     23 you will not have a discount ,24+ will be level one about 20% 31+ will be level two about 25%, and 41+ will be
     level three about 35%. after you reach level 23 in speechcraft the vendor will select a type of sex at random
     (which types will depend on speechcraft) each type wll give a given discount ranging from oral giving 20% to
     taking it in the ass(or giving if a male PC) for a 35% discount.Options are available for all gender types be warned
     if your a straight male PC a female vendor may ask to do something you don't want. The option to refuse is there.
     This option only works on vendors that buy/sell it will not work for vendors with a fixed price dialog option
     like renting a room or buying a horse. The effect last for 90 sec after sex is finished.

If updating from .6.1, .6.2, .6.3 to .6.4 Just overwrite the files and play the game. Turn off companion and player whore mode and fire companions first.

Updating from .5x or .6:

Before Updating make sure to turn off Companion Whore Mode and collect from any Companions you used. Make sure PC whore mode is off as well

You should be able to just install this over your current SexLabWorkingGirl if it's version .5 or higher Just overwrite the files load your game set your toggle key for the MCM,save exit then load you game again and you should be alright.

-Added a sex option for vendor discounts based on speechcraft and a random chance on the vendor below speech craft

23 you will not have a discount 23+ will be level one about 20% 30+ will be level two about 25%, and 40+ will be

level three about 35%. after you reach level 23 in speechcraft the vendor will select a type of sex at random

(which types will depend on speechcraft) each type wll give a given discount ranging from oral giving 20% to

taking it in the ass(or giving if a male PC) for a 35% discount.Options are available for all gender types be warned

if your a straight male PC a female vendor may ask to do something you don't want. The option to refuse is there.

This option only works on vendors that buy/sell it will not work for vendors with a fixed price dialog option

like renting a room or buying a horse

Wow, this could very well make me just kick Radiant Prostitution for good, lol. I suggested something like that months ago in the Ideas thread but I never though anybody would do it.

Agh, I hate when this happens, same with Defeat/Submit, you get two mods each one with a feature you love and you end trying to make them work together or having to choose what to leave. In this case, I just love the idea of working for an innkeeper instead of "freelancing". :(

I suppose that in this case running both mods together would most likely melt my saves.