CTD on switching to female

Hey, ive started a new skyrim playthrough and whenever i try to switch to female in racemenu, it instantly crashes. i also tried installing a mod that automatically starts you as a female but that just made it crash the second racemenu even opened. ive tried deactivating individual mods that have anything to do with the female body but to no avail, although the game does function when loading saves with a female character. all of my animations work just fine but the second i open racemenu the whole thing just shits the bed. anything y'all could think of to help would be appreciated. i've attatched the load order copied straight from LOOT. i have the most up-to-date of every single mod as i installed them all in the last 3 days on a fresh skyrim install. my mod manager is the worst one (vortex)

loadorder.txt

Vortex isn't the "worst" one.. and if you think that why do you use it?

I had an similar problem after installing Mods for the first time. I could neither switch gender, nor Race. After deinstalling KS Hairdos i could do both again. Maybe worth a try?

eh, never really wanted to learn mod organizer or even relearn NMM even though that one is superior, and just the easy integration with the nexus. and youve no idea how many times i've had to deal with vortex deploying, then breaking and the only remedy is to restart your pc because killing it with task manager only makes it so it cant start up properly.

and i have tried removing any of my hair related mods and nothing

I suspect your skeleton (possibly). Make sure you have the latest XP32 and that nothing overwrites it (unless you're using more nasty critters. Running FNIS wont hurt although forgetting to do that more often than not results in T-Posing for me rather than crashing. 

8 minutes ago, limegreenstar10 said:

i disabled everything relating to character creation and slowly started adding them back category by category and im narrowing it down, it wasn't XP32 btw

ive figured it out, it was the combination of milkaneyes, starsight eyes, the starsight eyes vanilla patch and and the eyes of beauty. just removing the starsight eyes vanilla patch made it so i didnt instantly CTD, but if i go to the vanilla eyes at the start of the slider, the game crashes.

4 hours ago, limegreenstar10 said:

eh, never really wanted to learn mod organizer or even relearn NMM even though that one is superior, and just the easy integration with the nexus. and youve no idea how many times i've had to deal with vortex deploying, then breaking and the only remedy is to restart your pc because killing it with task manager only makes it so it cant start up properly.

Then the problem lies with you. I've been using Vortex for 6-8 months and never had to restart my computer because of it. I chop and change mods and edit esps all the time so I do a lot of deploying and have never had Vortex break. I never use the Nexus direct download but I've never read of any problems with it.

I'm not a fan of Vortex myself.

As for your RM problem I would think it was down to something or too many things trying to load when you switch to a female character.