Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Had a similar problem as above, couldn't move after a scene.  (with SL  1.60 hf2)
Didn't have AutomaticFreecam enabled, though I did toggle it during the scene. Afterwards my character wouldn't move and couldn't equip things from the Q-Menu or draw a weapon/spell. I could change gear in the normal menu though. Also, I could still toggle the Freecam and move the camera around. (No Idea if this is related in any way, but I was messing around with the facial expressions during the scene.)

Loaded an older save (thankfully just about 20 sec ago) and triggered the scene again. Different animation played, no problem moving afterwards. Had another scene directly after that and (accidentally) pressed one of the movement keys during the animation (Freecam disabled at that point). The camera had a small ... hick-up, but the scene played on normally.
After the scene finished, I could move my character but the camera was locked in it's angle. Couldn't move it around or zoom in/out (or change perspective).
Found no way to free it up again so I loaded the old save again, triggered the same two scenes again, did not press any movement keys while the Freecam was disabled (enabled the cam and moved it around though) and.. no problem.

So, I am having a problem. The actions for Sexlab aren't being completed. The characters will either being walking around nude or stack ontop of each other. The audio and 'after effects' work. But the position doesn't seem to want to work, any suggestions? I've already run a FNIS Generator, and it didn't change anything.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/  :idea:

Thanks, but I already went through that list. So unless your asking for my papyrus debug log, which I am not sure how to get to since the path the offer in the Troubleshooting page doesn't lead to a papyrus or the like. The trouble shoot page didn't help, and I'd like to have someone identify or suggest what the problem is so I have a more appropriate response then trying everything on the list and fudging things up.

So, I am having a problem. The actions for Sexlab aren't being completed. The characters will either being walking around nude or stack ontop of each other. The audio and 'after effects' work. But the position doesn't seem to want to work, any suggestions? I've already run a FNIS Generator, and it didn't change anything.

Thanks, but I already went through that list. So unless your asking for my papyrus debug log, which I am not sure how to get to since the path the offer in the Troubleshooting page doesn't lead to a papyrus or the like. The trouble shoot page didn't help, and I'd like to have someone identify or suggest what the problem is so I have a more appropriate response then trying everything on the list and fudging things up.

Gee I wish someone had posted links to guides as to how to set up your game and get Papyrus regardless of if you're using Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager. That might be something to put in a signature? Just a thought.

Anyway, enter Skyrim.ini, if you're using MO this is under the "Puzzle" symbol with the Tools description, if not it's in your Skyrim directory (Steam/Steamapps/common/Skyrim, look for TESV.exe to know you are in the correct directory). Scroll down to [Papyrus] and change EnableLogging=0 to 1 and EnableTrace=0 to 1, now go in game, repeat whatever caused your issue, quit, you will find your logs (regardless of mod manager) in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script, the file you want is Papyrus.0.log, attach that to your post.

I simply can't play my game without having this mod installed lol. 

Couldn't agree more. Actually for me, Skyrim is just a "one among many" RPGs without the mods from this Forum. Lover's Lab should receive Oscar price for modding. :)

Couldn't agree more. Actually for me, Skyrim is just a "one among many" RPGs without the mods from this Forum. Lover's Lab should receive Oscar price for modding. :)

It's more of an immersion kind of thing for me... Like, i know that having sex in this game is possible now thanks to Sexlab, which makes it even more immersive and realistic for me.. It's good to know that you can bang anyone you want whenever you want, now this is an aspect every RPG game should have...  For me, skyrim is above all..  Lover's lab is the best thing that happened to skyrim and the modders here are extremely talented. 

I'm having a problem of sorts. I am using SL 1.6 hotfix 2, and getting a ? on FNIS Sexlab Framework Idles and FNIS Sexlab Creature Idles.

Starting a brand new game, not updating a previous save.

This is a screenshot before installing sexlab:

post-462261-0-13205500-1443321545_thumb.jpg

And this is a screenshot after installing sexlab:

post-462261-0-13242900-1443321539_thumb.jpg

I have run FNIS multiple times, both before starting a new game and after starting the game, saving, and re-entering. The question marks do not go away.

Here's my FNIS report:

post-462261-0-83361400-1443321549_thumb.jpg

And here is my papyrus log:

Papyrus.0.log

I have tried the suggestion of scrolling out and then back in again, several times, and it doesn't fix the issue.

I have not tried creature sex, but during normal sex the actors (both player and NPC) just stand there. Sound effects play normally.

EDIT: I am using FNIS v5.5 and FNIS Creature pack v5.3.

I'm having a problem of sorts. I am using SL 1.6 hotfix 2, and getting a ? on FNIS Sexlab Framework Idles and FNIS Sexlab Creature Idles.

attachicon.gifbefore.jpg

attachicon.gifafter.jpg

I have run FNIS multiple times, both before starting a new game and after starting the game, saving, and re-entering. The question marks do not go away.

Here's my FNIS report:

attachicon.giffnis.jpg

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I have tried the suggestion of scrolling out and then back in again, several times, and it doesn't fix the issue.

I have not tried creature sex, but during normal sex the actors (both player and NPC) just stand there. Sound effects play normally.

Start FNIS and press De-install creatures. Confirm yes. Go to your mod manager and de-istall creatures from there too. Reinstall FNIS creatures, run FNIS, start game and check your mods status. If it's OK you don't have to run "Rebuild & and clean", if not, run it.

Could you please put that picutre in your Sig in Spoiler tags? You do it like this;

[spoiler]your picture here[/spoiler]

attachicon.gifbefore.jpg

attachicon.gifafter.jpg

Here's my FNIS report:

attachicon.giffnis.jpg

As noted in the Sexlab MCM this is a non-issue with no gameplay effect, it occurs randomly and doesn't mean anything, the question mark may be gone next time you load your save without having done anything.

Could you please put that picutre in your Sig in Spoiler tags? You do it like this;

[spoiler]your picture here[/spoiler]

attachicon.gifbefore.jpg

attachicon.gifafter.jpg

Here's my FNIS report:

attachicon.giffnis.jpg

As noted in the Sexlab MCM this is a non-issue with no gameplay effect, it occurs randomly and doesn't mean anything, the question mark may be gone next time you load your save without having done anything.

My apologies, It shall be done :) 

About the voices used during consensual/aggressive animations

I was under the impression that consensual takes from mild/hot and aggressive takes from medium, but I've noticed that rarely consensual will take from medium as well. This must be a 1.6 thing because I don't remember that ever happening before, but if this is working as intended, how can I make it stop using medium?

Apologies if this has been addressed somewhere, i tried to search for it but i couldn't find an answer.

So My issue is that randomly after animations my character gets teleported to a random location on the map and put very high in the air. I then proceed to fall to my death.

using Mod organizer

sexlab related mods:

framework

defeat

solutions

I have fnis as well its patcher has been run several times to make sure i didnt mess it up.

Apologies if this has been addressed somewhere, i tried to search for it but i couldn't find an answer.

So My issue is that randomly after animations my character gets teleported to a random location on the map and put very high in the air. I then proceed to fall to my death.

using Mod organizer

sexlab related mods:

framework

defeat

solutions

I have fnis as well its patcher has been run several times to make sure i didnt mess it up.

I have the exact same issue with only Framework in common.

Had a similar problem as above, couldn't move after a scene.  (with SL  1.60 hf2)

Didn't have AutomaticFreecam enabled, though I did toggle it during the scene. Afterwards my character wouldn't move and couldn't equip things from the Q-Menu or draw a weapon/spell. I could change gear in the normal menu though. Also, I could still toggle the Freecam and move the camera around. (No Idea if this is related in any way, but I was messing around with the facial expressions during the scene.)

Loaded an older save (thankfully just about 20 sec ago) and triggered the scene again. Different animation played, no problem moving afterwards. Had another scene directly after that and (accidentally) pressed one of the movement keys during the animation (Freecam disabled at that point). The camera had a small ... hick-up, but the scene played on normally.

After the scene finished, I could move my character but the camera was locked in it's angle. Couldn't move it around or zoom in/out (or change perspective).

Found no way to free it up again so I loaded the old save again, triggered the same two scenes again, did not press any movement keys while the Freecam was disabled (enabled the cam and moved it around though) and.. no problem.

I've had the same hick-up before with the camera locked but being able to move,  I found that if I can find a chair or something to sit on that it fixes itself.

Gee I wish someone had posted links to guides as to how to set up your game and get Papyrus regardless of if you're using Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager. That might be something to put in a signature? Just a thought.

Anyway, enter Skyrim.ini, if you're using MO this is under the "Puzzle" symbol with the Tools description, if not it's in your Skyrim directory (Steam/Steamapps/common/Skyrim, look for TESV.exe to know you are in the correct directory). Scroll down to [Papyrus] and change EnableLogging=0 to 1 and EnableTrace=0 to 1, now go in game, repeat whatever caused your issue, quit, you will find your logs (regardless of mod manager) in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script, the file you want is Papyrus.0.log, attach that to your post.

Thank you. As a newbie this was so much easier to follow then the jargon on the walk through. I apologize for my ignorance.

Thank you. As a newbie this was so much easier to follow then the jargon on the walk through. I apologize for my ignorance.

We've all been there at some point I'm sure.

Do remember to turn off logging once your error is discovered, logging should not be left on during normal play as it can easily take up more resources than most mods.

Do remember to turn off logging once your error is discovered, logging should not be left on during normal play as it can easily take up more resources than most mods.

Will do. Just gotta find a npc avaliable to set the scene up with. Either there are a lot of lesbians in Whiterun, or a whole lot of kajiht haters.

Will do. Just gotta find a npc avaliable to set the scene up with. Either there are a lot of lesbians in Whiterun, or a whole lot of kajiht haters.

Alright, so this is the log I found that 'seems' to be the problem.

[09/27/2015 - 12:07:01AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:01AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:01AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:01AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:10AM] Cannot open store for class "zzzConfig", missing file?
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:10AM] Cannot open store for class "inviseyesfix", missing file?
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:10AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:10AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "DefeatDALeftForDead".
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:10AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (3B0C1173) because their base types do not match
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:10AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file?
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:10AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (3B000D62) because their base types do not match
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:10AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (3B0C16D8) because their base types do not match
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (3B000D62) because their base types do not match
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] warning: Property Extra01 on script zbfslaveleash attached to zbfSlaveControl (0E0096B2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] warning: Property Extra02 on script zbfslaveleash attached to zbfSlaveControl (0E0096B2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] VM is freezing...
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] VM is frozen
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] Reverting game...
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (3B0C16D8) because their base types do not match
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (3B0C1173) because their base types do not match
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (3B000D62) because their base types do not match
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (3B000D62) because their base types do not match
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] warning: Property Extra01 on script zbfslaveleash attached to zbfSlaveControl (0E0096B2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:19AM] warning: Property Extra02 on script zbfslaveleash attached to zbfSlaveControl (0E0096B2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:25AM] Loading game...
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:25AM] VM is thawing...
[09/27/2015 - 12:07:27AM] ERROR: File "mslVampiricThirst.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (0A002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.onBeginState() - "YARC_InitQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (0A002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
[RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (0A002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.initialize() - "YARC_InitQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (0A002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "YARC_InitQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[09/27/2015 - 12:12:42AM] VM is freezing...
[09/27/2015 - 12:12:42AM] VM is frozen
[09/27/2015 - 12:12:42AM] Saving game...
[09/27/2015 - 12:12:42AM] VM is thawing...

What exactly was your conclusion from that? Log was too short for me to see any specific issue. Did you actually have sex in that game that log is from? I'm not seeing any Framework messages, which means either Framework isn't activated yet, or somehow wrong installed, or you didn't try to have sex.

Probably was the wrong file then. Not that it matters anymore. Just going to wipe and start over.

Started getting an error in regards to Papyrus I had formerly fixed. And then it came back. So it's whatever. Deleting everything that I know might be the problem and starting over.

Hi,

This is purely for information purposes to Ashal. I tend to update my Sexlab from the Github development site. I know this maybe wrong, since the release of version 1.60, however I'm getting an issue with the latest commit 24/09/2015.

Issue: The mod ordering application 'Loot' (0.8.0 build 7b4e91d3) reports cyclic interaction between SexLab.esm and SexLabAroused.esm. I have done some testing and this issue does not occur with earlier Sexlab commits and the version of Sexlab Aroused Redux has not changed (I'm currently using SexLab Aroused Redux 21 Loose files). I've even tried re-installing Skyrim and all mods to no avail.

Have the latest hotfixes been added to the normal Sexlab downloads?

post-227506-0-27899500-1443354338_thumb.jpg

@Edit  Not sure that this has any bearing on this issue, but I recently upgraded Nexus Mod Manager to 0.60.8. In the plugins tab, I'm getting a warning message for SexLab.esm...

post-227506-0-33319200-1443356910_thumb.jpg

@Edit  Fixed. I used 'Wyre Bash' to covert the .esp to .esm

Probably was the wrong file then. Not that it matters anymore. Just going to wipe and start over.

Started getting an error in regards to Papyrus I had formerly fixed. And then it came back. So it's whatever. Deleting everything that I know might be the problem and starting over.

If so maybe you want to take a look at the "Skyrim Modding Guide" I have linked in my sig? It's aimed mainly towards someone (re)building their game from the ground up, and teach how to use mods and spot problem mods.