https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

if the space bar is not working then go to the sexlab debug menu and click on the button that stops all animations.

i fixed it, i think it was something with Nemesis or something, but i also deleted all my old saves, also after all that i still dont have any animations, even though i downloaded a pack for it

13 hours ago, Erasure0 said:

and that means?

It means you'll need to look into how to get Nemesis to play nice with FNIS so you get everything working together. You can start here, there are similar threads around.

16 hours ago, Erasure0 said:

didn't read cuz my brain is small and i dont really like to read long guides

The recipe for a disaster. You either put a bit of time and effort to follow the available information. Or you wing it as you go, find a problem, open a thread, wait for answers and hope for the best. Constantly.

9 hours ago, Erasure0 said:

still haven't fixed my animals having no animation problem :(

My man, look, people are really trying to help here but you need to give a little. Either use guide and just follow it one step at a time so it's not so complicated, or post your load order so someone who knows about these mods can give you some solid advice.