More PoV mods?

On 4/7/2021 at 7:52 PM, Locuturus said:

The PoV artwork is a work in progress, but at least I'm previewing it... It'll be done when it's done. Don't make me feel rushed please.

I think Downloader was asking to all the community, Hopefully this doesn't end up like the races suppor with just some members doing all the work

Once it is more stable I like to believe there would be more POVs

• 1 month later...

Reviving this topic, as i've started poking around in the code for this, and scrambling some artwork together... This has some nice potential, but i'd love to hear/see what people suggest for PoV content. As it is, all PoV content would be from the point of view of "Actor 1", the "dominant role", and wouldn't even require any different images for the body between the position, unless people want to be able to PoV something else entirely (other than the penetration that is).

52 minutes ago, Sarevok said:

I haven't quite kept up with starbound mods, what's PoV?

"PoV" stands for "Point-of-view", the "first person" camera on the side of the animations that shows stuff on a higher quality, up close.

• 6 months later...
On 5/21/2021 at 5:09 PM, red3dred said:

"PoV" stands for "Point-of-view", the "first person" camera on the side of the animations that shows stuff on a higher quality, up close.

And where can i acces it? i have looked on the "sexui" folder and have read there "PoV" but how can i change it to have it ingame avaible? or did any mod exist for that? I have all SxB Mods

5 hours ago, Toran_Firesun said:

And where can i acces it? i have looked on the "sexui" folder and have read there "PoV" but how can i change it to have it ingame avaible? or did any mod exist for that? I have all SxB Mods

Works automatically if the species involved in the sex animation have PoV support.

For now, those races are very far and few, so take that with a grain of salt. Making big artwork takes a while, and to do it well, takes longer. Very few people are going the extra mile to make the PoV.

13 hours ago, red3dred said:

Works automatically if the species involved in the sex animation have PoV support.

For now, those races are very far and few, so take that with a grain of salt. Making big artwork takes a while, and to do it well, takes longer. Very few people are going the extra mile to make the PoV.

And which races are involved so far? so i can play them

5 hours ago, red3dred said:

Check:

Or, i believe the previous mod is included in this one;

I have installed all both but the only thing i can see are the normal animations what you have if you have sex with someone but any pov nothing still. Did a command exist for that to acess it ingame? I play as a Avian and have sex with a Avian (how it showes me about the actor folder inside the POV and POV More Poses folder) but the POV dont show up ingame

Edited by Toran_Firesun
12 hours ago, Toran_Firesun said:

I have installed all both but the only thing i can see are the normal animations what you have if you have sex with someone but any pov nothing still. Did a command exist for that to acess it ingame? I play as a Avian and have sex with a Avian (how it showes me about the actor folder inside the POV and POV More Poses folder) but the POV dont show up ingame

In that case, you may need to update a couple things. You can throw in a Starbound log and hopefully that lists why it's not loading.

7 hours ago, red3dred said:

In that case, you may need to update a couple things. You can throw in a Starbound log and hopefully that lists why it's not loading.

I have looked on each file with the note editor and i found two what have POV in it but as i have looked in the commentary from the creator of "Sexbound" there did he say "That the setting for the POV are "Default: 1" and "Default: 5" and you are happy" i have looked and the default setting are so how he have it describe. But if i change there anything i cant use anymore the Sex UI circle. so i am lost

2 hours ago, Toran_Firesun said:

I have looked on each file with the note editor and i found two what have POV in it but as i have looked in the commentary from the creator of "Sexbound" there did he say "That the setting for the POV are "Default: 1" and "Default: 5" and you are happy" i have looked and the default setting are so how he have it describe. But if i change there anything i cant use anymore the Sex UI circle. so i am lost

... uh... that's... machine translation at best...

Okay, so, provide the "starbound.log" file in the "storage" folder for the game, as follows;

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

After you've done so, i can take a look as to hopefully why your game is having problems. Though, it sounds like you are trying to edit files in a manner you probably shouldn't, at any rate, i won't make pointers without knowing the situation. Hopefully you can provide a log, because i sure as heck understood not much of anything from that last post.

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

... uh... that's... machine translation at best...

Okay, so, provide the "starbound.log" file in the "storage" folder for the game, as follows;

After you've done so, i can take a look as to hopefully why your game is having problems. Though, it sounds like you are trying to edit files in a manner you probably shouldn't, at any rate, i won't make pointers without knowing the situation. Hopefully you can provide a log, because i sure as heck understood not much of anything from that last post.

Here are the logs and the config file (by the way on the confic file i have nothing changed all what stays there have i never changed)

starbound.log.1 starbound.log.2 starbound.log.3 starbound.log.4 starbound.log.5 starbound.config

7 hours ago, Toran_Firesun said:

Hmm... It seems your mods regarding PoV may not be installed correctly? Most mods have a file that tells the game their identity. This file is not being loaded for these mods:
image.png.a772b79eee5155d60c350fa90b0bd2fa.png

I know for a fact that Get Rid of that Underwear has a metadata file, so i believe you must be installing mods incorrectly, at least these few. So!

On 4/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, red3dred said:

Even better, wippersnappers, it sounds like someone extracted their mod, and installed it, incorrectly. Lemme dig through several hundred images in my LL account real quick...

Ah, here;
image.png

These files should not be in the mods folder. They should also not be inside a folder, that is inside another folder. It requires specifically to be:

>/mods/Sexbound/ (These files)

NOT

>/mods/ (These files)

NOR

>/mods/Sexbound/Sexbound/ (These files)

Now i'll take the opportunity to save the above as a quotable link since it's a answer i often gotta post =V

Now, that's the inside of the Sexbound folder, try to obey the same rules above for the other mods and see if they are wrongly layered (Folder inside a folder) or somesuch, is all i can recommend for now.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

Hmm... It seems your mods regarding PoV may not be installed correctly? Most mods have a file that tells the game their identity. This file is not being loaded for these mods:
image.png.a772b79eee5155d60c350fa90b0bd2fa.png

I know for a fact that Get Rid of that Underwear has a metadata file, so i believe you must be installing mods incorrectly, at least these few. So!

Now, that's the inside of the Sexbound folder, try to obey the same rules above for the other mods and see if they are wrongly layered (Folder inside a folder) or somesuch, is all i can recommend for now.

To say the truth my english is not perfect and i dont understand what you mean with that....sry

3 hours ago, Toran_Firesun said:

To say the truth my english is not perfect and i dont understand what you mean with that....sry

Those mods in the image seem to not be loading properly.

Make sure they're installed correctly (If it's files, then its inside a folder, if it's a PAK, just put it in the mods folder)

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

Those mods in the image seem to not be loading properly.

Make sure they're installed correctly (If it's files, then its inside a folder, if it's a PAK, just put it in the mods folder)

ok i have now make it how in the image but now the game if istart it starts to crash after the "Chucle fish logo". 

1 hour ago, Toran_Firesun said:

Where can i find this crash log? i mean whats the name of this file

It's the same logs as normal. Try sending the file simply called "Starbound", a text file, after crashing the game, and not sending the "starbound.log.1~5".