More PoV mods?

6 minutes ago, Toran_Firesun said:

Here is the file may you can help me with that. Down there i send ya my seperate folder which mods i use 

... oh. You have both "BlakeTheFlareon's Terramons" and "EB's Terramon Reworks". They are the same mod, i believe EB's is more up-to-date? But yeah, same mod twice under different names, game crashes because of "duplicates".

5 hours ago, red3dred said:

... oh. You have both "BlakeTheFlareon's Terramons" and "EB's Terramon Reworks". They are the same mod, i believe EB's is more up-to-date? But yeah, same mod twice under different names, game crashes because of "duplicates".

So are the two "PoV" files that i have the same too? I mean the "PoV more poses" and PoV- addons?

5 hours ago, red3dred said:

and what is with Cass's Terasmen? i cant use this file too for this game

1 hour ago, Toran_Firesun said:

So are the two "PoV" files that i have the same too? I mean the "PoV more poses" and PoV- addons?

More Poses and the POV Races addon should be compatible if they were prioritized correctly between the two mods. However i don't use neither so i can't speak out of my ass there.

However, they are both just images, the PoV system is in Sexbound, and is overwritten in the races addon, but other than that, they should not cause duplicates.

1 hour ago, Toran_Firesun said:

and what is with Cass's Terasmen? i cant use this file too for this game

Cass's Terramen is a odd middleground, while yes, they are basically the same monsters but men instead of women, they are different IDs and shouldn't cause duplicate issues-- However it did have several config issues back then, and likely still causes issues unless you download one of the user-fixed versions in the comments, as far as i know.

If you install Cass Terramen's and planets start kicking you back to the ship after you take a step, you've been warned as to why.

Edited by red3dred
Fixing muh grammer
9 hours ago, red3dred said:

More Poses and the POV Races addon should be compatible if they were prioritized correctly between the two mods. However i don't use neither so i can't speak out of my ass there.

However, they are both just images, the PoV system is in Sexbound, and is overwritten in the races addon, but other than that, they should not cause duplicates.

Cass's Terramen is a odd middleground, while yes, they are basically the same monsters but men instead of women, they are different IDs and shouldn't cause duplicate issues-- However it did have several config issues back then, and likely still causes issues unless you download one of the user-fixed versions in the comments, as far as i know.

If you install Cass Terramen's and planets start kicking you back to the ship after you take a step, you've been warned as to why.

so now it works again and now i have only still one question. Give it still a mod where you can breed (as a sample: Male and Female Smoglin if they are your pets?) and the animals (sample: Horse on a planet between Horse or horse between player?) may you can answer me this

11 hours ago, Toran_Firesun said:

so now it works again and now i have only still one question. Give it still a mod where you can breed (as a sample: Male and Female Smoglin if they are your pets?) and the animals (sample: Horse on a planet between Horse or horse between player?) may you can answer me this

Horses aren't a Vanilla thing, so you're probably thinking with FU content. We don't mess with FU content. Not unless you want to be harassed to hell and back.

As for the monster interactions, if you capture a monster, you can summon it using the capture pod, or put it in a "Pet Tether", and just hit it with a Sexbound-enabler weapon (Aphrodite's Bow, Lewdbound's Lewd-guns, EB's Lovely Whip, etc), if you have the Teratophilia mod installed.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

Horses aren't a Vanilla thing, so you're probably thinking with FU content. We don't mess with FU content. Not unless you want to be harassed to hell and back.

As for the monster interactions, if you capture a monster, you can summon it using the capture pod, or put it in a "Pet Tether", and just hit it with a Sexbound-enabler weapon (Aphrodite's Bow, Lewdbound's Lewd-guns, EB's Lovely Whip, etc), if you have the Teratophilia mod installed.

I have aphrodites bow but i mean can i breed Smoglin with Smoglin and i mean not Smoglin with Player