On 4/9/2021 at 8:49 PM, theshiba said:

That's certainly curious. The only reason we could come up with is either there's some kind of conflict between Better Bretons and another mod or you're using YA v.9 (or lower) and don't have XPMS(S)E installed.

Well damn. Turns out I was using the 9.0 version of Yiffy Age and didn't realise it. After installing it the physics are all working perfectly now! 

I've got to work on fixing a new issue now, but its more regarding the Yiffy age textures, Bretons are working fine now.

Thanks for the help!

7 hours ago, rb888 said:

Welp this confirms it! Something wrong with the file? Need make new one for me thanks.

2021-04-11 18_33_52-Window.png

I'm not sure what's causing this problem, but other users seem to open the main file just fine. Maybe the download is corrupted, and you should try downloading it again? Alternatively, if that doesn't work, we can send you a version without the male tail bodyslide since that seems to have an error according to your screenshot. Also, in the future, if you'd like us to do something for you how about asking politely instead of demanding we make a new one for you. Thanks.

48 minutes ago, theshiba said:

I'm not sure what's causing this problem, but other users seem to open the main file just fine. Maybe the download is corrupted, and you should try downloading it again? Alternatively, if that doesn't work, we can send you a version without the male tail bodyslide since that seems to have an error according to your screenshot. Also, in the future, if you'd like us to do something for you how about asking politely instead of demanding we make a new one for you. Thanks.

Ya that be great. Its strange huh? I'd have all Yiff ready to go. just missing your yiff :).

10 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Ah man, I was so excited I missed a detail in the pictures.

Human style plantigrade legs. *sigh*

? They work fine with the old digitigrade skeleton, and mechanics, or the new barefoot-only digi mechanic thingie.

My only issue is that the heads really don't match verywell with the bodies, honestly.

24 minutes ago, rb888 said:

The hands and the mouth are mismatch?

ScreenShot16.png

ScreenShot17.png

ScreenShot18.png

That looks like it may be a load order issue on your end. Also, Okamisan had a similar head mesh problem (on the previous page) and it was related to not having the correct version of YA.

42 minutes ago, MonVert said:

? They work fine with the old digitigrade skeleton, and mechanics, or the new barefoot-only digi mechanic thingie.

My only issue is that the heads really don't match verywell with the bodies, honestly.

Curious, what about the heads aren't matching with the body?

49 minutes ago, theshiba said:

Curious, what about the heads aren't matching with the body?

Well, they match but don't blend in very well. 

The floofy neckline just stands out a lot when it reaches the flat body textures. Personal taste, I suppose. ?

6 minutes ago, MonVert said:

Well, they match but don't blend in very well. 

The floofy neckline just stands out a lot when it reaches the flat body textures. Personal taste, I suppose. ?

Ahh, yes. I thought that may be it. So initially the lighter portion of the face was baked into the face texture. However, we wanted to allow people to have more customization for the face so we made that lighter portion into a face paint (neck mask). Unfortunately, even at 100% opacity face paints are still slightly transparent. As a result, the base skin color alters the color of the face paint (and in this case that neck mask). That being said, we did discuss that we would release the original version if enough users wanted the baked in neck textures that match with the light portion of the chest and belly.

1 hour ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

How do I change it so it uses beast legs?

You get should get digitigrade feet when barefoot, if you are using YA10.

If you want the old digitigrade skeleton you need to edit the better bretons .esp, and change the paths back.

2 hours ago, Exorcist13 said:

whenever i have it set to male and i select Breton it instantly crashes, though if i select female and do Breton it's fine

Was your issue just resolved on the YA discord? If not, that user's problem was related to the (wrong) load order of the plugins in Mod Organzier 2. If you're using MO2, post your plugin load order (right pane).

2 hours ago, Exorcist13 said:

whenever i have it set to male and i select Breton it instantly crashes, though if i select female and do Breton it's fine

This happened to me, and it was mostly because certain tints/head parts were not being registered correctly when smashing it with YA; so the game was trying to pull references that didn't actually exist.  Double check your patch, or just put BB at the end of your load order.