2 hours ago, rb888 said:

ok Thanks letting me know it goes on the bottom right? Reason why I ask because I'm going backup my working copy! Before reinstalled it again.

Yes. If you use MO there's a mock MO profile on the mod page for Better Bretons, which shows the right (plugin) and left (files) panes of MO.

4 hours ago, theshiba said:

Was your issue just resolved on the YA discord? If not, that user's problem was related to the (wrong) load order of the plugins in Mod Organzier 2. If you're using MO2, post your plugin load order (right pane).

nope! fixed it though it was my load order too. funny someone had the same issue as me

1 hour ago, rb888 said:

So far so good But her hands don't match the rest of the skin? But still going play the Lion girl :P lol But thanks for your help. Just have add BHUNP Physics to the body next. I finally can play again!

ScreenShot20.png

ScreenShot21.png

ScreenShot22.png

This still looks like you have a load order issue. Are you using Mod Organizer 2? If so, post the file and plugin load orders (left and right panes) here, or you can PM them to me.

On 4/15/2021 at 7:35 PM, theshiba said:

This still looks like you have a load order issue. Are you using Mod Organizer 2? If so, post the file and plugin load orders (left and right panes) here, or you can PM them to me.

So far so good! Thanks for the help! I thinkg my furry life is completed! It's just missing PC Judy Hopps look alike other bunny race I don't like those ears on them. lol Wish someone made me her. Then my life is completed. lol.

Hands aren't cut off any more. :)

7 minutes ago, rb888 said:

So far so good! Thanks for the help! I thinkg my furry life is completed! It's just missing PC Judy Hopps look alike other bunny race I don't like those ears on them. lol Wish someone made me her. Then my life is completed. lol.

Hands aren't cut off any more. :)

Great to hear, and you're welcome.? Maybe someday someone will approve upon the bunny race so you can make that reality. 

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, nightshadetheunicorn said:

Hello, amazing work with the additions!
 Im having a weird visual glitch on the tail only with female bretons and it is only visible over the sky or some effects like fire and some magic. Is it related to that issue with building tail meshes CTD in bodyslide? What info do i need to provide? I dont even know where to start... 

ScreenShot1.png

Thanks! We're not entirely sure what causes that visual glitch on the tails (the green glow that occurs under certain lighting conditions), but it may be caused by the UV map not interacting well with the textures we made for the tail.

On 4/17/2021 at 1:50 PM, theshiba said:

Great to hear, and you're welcome.? Maybe someday someone will approve upon the bunny race so you can make that reality. 

The male issue back can you do the Favor do same again with this updated? I really want play that New girl of yours!   ;)

2021-04-30 20_51_50-Window.png

14 hours ago, rb888 said:

I'm also 44 now :) And finally got skyrim SE to work!

Happy belated birthday, and congrats on getting SE up and running! I'm a bit confused as to why you need me to resend Better Bretons without the male bodyslide files. We haven't updated the main mod since we last spoke. The only things new are separate downloads like the CBBE textures and patches for other mods. So you should just redownload and install the one I posted last time (unless that is giving you trouble for some reason now): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165648-yiffy-age-better-bretons/?do=findComment&comment=3350054

10 hours ago, theshiba said:

Happy belated birthday, and congrats on getting SE up and running! I'm a bit confused as to why you need me to resend Better Bretons without the male bodyslide files. We haven't updated the main mod since we last spoke. The only things new are separate downloads like the CBBE textures and patches for other mods. So you should just redownload and install the one I posted last time (unless that is giving you trouble for some reason now): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165648-yiffy-age-better-bretons/?do=findComment&comment=3350054

Oh I thought updated was the girl from ratchet & clank new update? Or that was in beta 1.1?

On 5/1/2021 at 2:37 PM, Discord96_ said:

Just checking in to see how is the process for the standalone fox race?

One of these upcoming weekends we're gonna sit down and hash it out. We've been working on/finishing up other projects.

On 5/2/2021 at 10:29 PM, LexusMan said:

I don't have YA but this looks really good, great job Theshiba.

Thank you, but a lot of praise should go towards Pruient and Ratchet, without whom this project would not have been as ambitious or as pretty.

7 hours ago, theshiba said:

Thank you, but a lot of praise should go towards Pruient and Ratchet, without whom this project would not have been as ambitious or as pretty.

Well In that case I would like also like to extend my thanks to Pruient and Ratchet as well as everyone else who worked on this great mod. 

14 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Does there exist an equivalent of YA's furrifier script for patching mods that add NPCs to work with Better Bretons?

No, unfortunately. You'd have to furrify as normal and then make a patch for Better Bretons.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, FoxerGods said:

Is there a way to make the lighter parters of the body(chest belly etc) be always white and independet of the fur color?

No. Because the lighter parts of the pelt are baked into the texture, they will adjust with the base skin (fur) tone. There are plans to make body overlays that could make this possible, but it'd only be available for the player character unless you install a mod that allows you edit the NPC in game (like the Manipulator here on LL).