Hey so I've gotten everything working so far but not the SOS Anthro textures? Not sure if the hoodies are supported so I tried it for the males too and its still not on em also do facial animations not work on these meshes atm? I've tried some and didn't get anything

20210607012721_1.jpg

On 6/7/2021 at 1:54 AM, Zexophiliac said:

Hey so I've gotten everything working so far but not the SOS Anthro textures? Not sure if the hoodies are supported so I tried it for the males too and its still not on em also do facial animations not work on these meshes atm? I've tried some and didn't get anything

20210607012721_1.jpg

Penis textures work fine, but we don't have anthro female penis textures. If hoodies aren't appearing it may be a load order issue. Not sure why expressions do not work for you. Post your mod list and plugin load order if you have Mod Organizer 2 then I'll be better able to help you.

7 hours ago, theshiba said:

Penis textures work fine, but we don't have anthro female penis textures. If hoodies aren't appearing it may be a load order issue. Not sure why expressions do not work for you. Post your mod list and plugin load order if you have Mod Organizer 2 then I'll be better able to help you.

I actually fixed the anthro issue not too long ago and its like you said females just dont have the texture atm. I also got the facial stuff going too it was either something on my end most likely or the animations I was using just didnt have facial animations at all. I looked at the anthro/hoodies textures inside the mods and they're similar but I can't seem to find the fox ones at all. Would it be possible that I can somehow grab them from that section on the mod and test them on the female hoodies? the option for female dongs is pretty scarce atm from what I can tell plus I really love this mod lol

4 hours ago, Zexophiliac said:

I actually fixed the anthro issue not too long ago and its like you said females just dont have the texture atm. I also got the facial stuff going too it was either something on my end most likely or the animations I was using just didnt have facial animations at all. I looked at the anthro/hoodies textures inside the mods and they're similar but I can't seem to find the fox ones at all. Would it be possible that I can somehow grab them from that section on the mod and test them on the female hoodies? the option for female dongs is pretty scarce atm from what I can tell plus I really love this mod lol

So you want to know if you can use the male Better Breton anthro texture on the female anthro schlong from YA SOS? Is that right?  Is there even an anthro schlong available for females in YA?

On 6/8/2021 at 4:11 PM, theshiba said:

So you want to know if you can use the male Better Breton anthro texture on the female anthro schlong from YA SOS? Is that right?  Is there even an anthro schlong available for females in YA?

Indeed there is, In the SOS meshes folder there's a female anthro folder as well, I checked them both and its just the same model as the one from the female hoodie add-on from this mod and this mod is already compatible with UNP and CBBE so that issue out of the way but I have no idea on how to apply these textures to this schlong hell it would be a blessing if a patch was made for this bc all you'd have to do is snag the textures from the YA SOS mod, pretty sure they're similar, thank you for replying to me btw I really appreciate it  

3 hours ago, Zexophiliac said:

Indeed there is, In the SOS meshes folder there's a female anthro folder as well, I checked them both and its just the same model as the one from the female hoodie add-on from this mod and this mod is already compatible with UNP and CBBE so that issue out of the way but I have no idea on how to apply these textures to this schlong hell it would be a blessing if a patch was made for this bc all you'd have to do is snag the textures from the YA SOS mod, pretty sure they're similar, thank you for replying to me btw I really appreciate it  

Ah so it is there. The problem though is it's not in the esp for YA so it can't be found in game. At some point I'll make a patch, but at the moment I'm trying to finish the standalone fox mod. You could ask BD if he'd be willing to fix that problem in the mean time though if you do not feel like waiting.

And no problem. I try to make sure to check back here every so often. 

Just now, theshiba said:

I wish you luck! Let me know how it goes.

For real your timing is perfect LOL so I managed to copy what the setup was for the YA female anthro textures onto the hoodies one via Nifskope, I was correct btw all of the bump maping n whatnot matched the female hoodie so whats left now is to copy this onto xedit for the female schlong with the corresponding textures. It will most likely take me a minute to get done and afterwards I will text it ingame to see if it works out

image.png.006cd2bf219e5c6ae31fcd89b66b8ca6.png

1 hour ago, Zexophiliac said:

For real your timing is perfect LOL so I managed to copy what the setup was for the YA female anthro textures onto the hoodies one via Nifskope, I was correct btw all of the bump maping n whatnot matched the female hoodie so whats left now is to copy this onto xedit for the female schlong with the corresponding textures. It will most likely take me a minute to get done and afterwards I will text it ingame to see if it works out

image.png.006cd2bf219e5c6ae31fcd89b66b8ca6.png

Coo! And sorry I missed this. I left the tab open for this page, but I totally forgot to check back ?

14 hours ago, Humanbonnie898 said:

I have a bug where if I have the mod enabled it makes the bretons very stretchy and glitchy.... also I'd like to know what armor mods you're using. they look cool

edit: forget to mention the bug is on se and not le as I mainly use se

Hmmm. It'd be more helpful if you provide screenshots for this. I have a few questions to ask you:

1. Is your load order correct (see mod page for proper load order)?
  2. Are using the SE version of Better Bretons (BB) for SSE?
  3. Do you have all the requirements for BB and are they the SE versions?

As for the male armor mods, they can be found on Vectorplexus's website. That means you can only use them if you're using SAM Lite as your male body mesh unless you refit them to another male body. Check out Kreiste's stuff in particular: https://vectorplexus.com/profile/18366-kreiste/content/?type=downloads_file

Female armor mods are from Nexus mods and include Lind's Spellslinger Outfit, Lind's Woodland Alchemist Dress, The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, UNP Rogue Armor, and The Book of UUNP.

Edited by theshiba
1 hour ago, theshiba said:

Hmmm. It'd be more helpful if you provide screenshots for this. I have a few questions to ask you:

1. Is your load order correct (see mod page for proper load order)?
  2. Are using the SE version of Better Bretons (BB) for SSE?
  3. Do you have all the requirements for BB and are they the SE versions?

As for the male armor mods, they can be found on Vectorplexus's website. That means you can only use them if you're using SAM Lite as your male body mesh unless you refit them to another male body. Check out Kreiste's stuff in particular: https://vectorplexus.com/profile/18366-kreiste/content/?type=downloads_file

Female armor mods are from Nexus mods and include Lind's Spellslinger Outfit, Lind's Woodland Alchemist Dress, The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, UNP Rogue Armor, and The Book of UUNP.

ok thanks. and yes I did have them in the correct load order and I did have the requirements